Cannabis News

arb

Semi shaved ape
The problem with this trickle down state recreational legalization is it allows the same handful of corporate canna monopolies to set up shop in every available market, every time.

Rich getting richer, and all that Jazz.

We need Federal legalization (Legalize Nature) like Canada, 🇨🇦 so we aren’t stuck with State imposed market limitations.
Legal for you to buy from them is what is happening.
Still a step forward and it ensures a thriving black market,which I fully support.

Vaporware

Good for NJ. Can't wait for the day when you can get off at any exit and find a happy cannabis shop. :tup:

I was also happy to see Oregon pass its referendum on psilocybin, but didn't know if we are allowed to talk about that on the FC?

“Hard drugs” aren’t allowed on here, but Stu told me before that they didn’t include psychedelics in that group so you should be good.

Especially with psilocybin being in clinical trials right now, I expect its legal status across the country to change faster than marijuana’s status has...but the fact that cannabis is still on “Schedule 1” when there are FDA approved prescription drugs based on it makes no sense at all, so who knows. :shrug::disgust:

At least this is a step in the right direction, and I think we’re up to one state plus 4 cities at least decriminalized now?

C No Ego

“Hard drugs” aren’t allowed on here, but Stu told me before that they didn’t include psychedelics in that group so you should be good.

Especially with psilocybin being in clinical trials right now, I expect its legal status across the country to change faster than marijuana’s status has...but the fact that cannabis is still on “Schedule 1” when there are FDA approved prescription drugs based on it makes no sense at all, so who knows. :shrug::disgust:

At least this is a step in the right direction, and I think we’re up to one state plus 4 cities at least decriminalized now?
the FDA not only approved it as prescription but the one they approved is a cannabis tincture made from real cannabis plant and not some lab made synthetic replica concoction ... it is now a waiting game as the same people who have made bank incarcerating everyone all these years gets set up to sell it to everyone ( at teh black market prices their prohibition enforcement created to begin with) ... and we take it ,, just bend over Further and let it go Deeper , Take IT!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
cb5cb79d0ac80d1e6628ec4d41b32db99446468dcff7b76afb0fcc7b5829bb87_1.jpg

arb

Semi shaved ape
Not sure of the difference between being locked into a prison or locked in a rehab.........having done both I prefer prison personally.
🤔

arb,
Reactions: Ramahs

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm expecting NYC not to be far behind on legalization ... lots of money on the table to let all go to Jersey ...

New York Governor Indicates State Will Legalize Recreational Marijuana This Year​

Summer

Long Island, NY
I suspect NY will legalize in the April 2021 budget. NY needed the $ even before Covid. But the claim that he's been an advocate for legalization for years is total BS. He was only for it in 2018 during his past reelection bid when he was up against the Sex & the City candidate & it was in her platform & he was worried that she could take away votes on that one issue alone. He's a disingenuous pander. Remember how he laid down on the ground with students protesting gun violence. A 60 year old man laying on the ground in a suit that most of us could never afford. IMO, he made an ass of himself. He had the last 2 years after reelection (2019 & 20) to get legalization done, but after winning, it became a mute issue. Now that Jersey is legalizing & there's loss of revenue, only now will he get it done.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Gallup​

Support for Legal Marijuana Inches Up to New High of 68%

Americans are more likely now than at any point in the past five decades to support the legalization of marijuana in the U.S. The 68% of U.S. adults who currently back the measure is not statistically different from last year's 66%; however, it is nominally Gallup's highest reading, exceeding the 64% to 66% range seen from 2017 to 2019.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Congressional Cannabis Leaders Urge Colleagues To Support House Legalization Vote Next Month

Two top marijuana reform advocates in Congress are renewing their call to pass a federal legalization bill in light of the numerous state-level reform victories on Election Day.

In a Dear Colleague letter on Tuesday, Reps. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) and Barbara Lee (D-CA) wrote that “Americans in five very different states voted overwhelmingly to liberalize their cannabis policies and it is clearer than ever that the American people are demanding a change to outdated cannabis laws.”

arb

Semi shaved ape
I see a lot of cbd patches but not finding much about how absorption is achieved.
Like........if you could absorb it via your epidermis why don't we?
I am covered in tri homes regularly and have not noticed any effects.
Fairly sure you will pass any toxicological testing after handling assuming no inhaling?
Even when dissolved in acetone it has no noticeable effect via skin contact.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I see a lot of cbd patches but not finding much about how absorption is achieved.
Fairly sure you will pass any toxicological testing after handling assuming no inhaling?

I dont really get it either, I would assume in a similar way nicotine patches release nic into the body? I wouldn't think trichs would absorb through the skin, there would have to be some sort of decarbing step involved? So handling and testing shouldn't be an issue. There HAS to be some sort of activation step, coupled with a "vehicle" to get it from the patch, thru epidermis, into system.

Never tried THC topical ointments/lotions and stuff, but I thought they were only really localized, like you're not gonna rub THC lotion on your arm and get high. Could be completely wrong on that.

BrianTL,
Reactions: arb

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I'm likely to start smoking again versus taking suppositories on the reg.

...maybe its just me, I could not tolerate it.

FlyingLow,

C No Ego

Phytecs tourtheECS- skin https://www.phytecs.com/tour-the-ecs/
Slide #4

Top Bottom