Cannabis News UK

kellya86

Herb gardener...
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....hould-go-on-gardeners-question-time-1-7839851

This could be bad for me, If they realise what can be taken from 1 plant grown well, they may change their lenient view on small, personal grows....

It's a little stupid using plant number's anyway, because you give me a big space and a very big pot and I will grow a real tree, I think they should allow an amount of area to grow instead,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
This is good news for me, I just want to know that I'm not going to prison for growing 3 or 4 plants to support just myself..

I don't want to be part of a criminal world just to aquire the herb I require...

I don't care if they still nick dealers, most dealers iv ever known are not upstanding member of the community...

I wish they would just outright legalise personal, limited cultivation.

Why nick all the pot dealers. They good ones are providing a service to the community taking a large risk to make a relatively small income. All my dealers are friends and and id hate to see any one busted for having herb.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....hould-go-on-gardeners-question-time-1-7839851

This could be bad for me, If they realise what can be taken from 1 plant grown well, they may change their lenient view on small, personal grows....

It's a little stupid using plant number's anyway, because you give me a big space and a very big pot and I will grow a real tree, I think they should allow an amount of area to grow instead,
Aggreed.

For me yield has always been a matter of square feet combined with strain type and light source. Not number of plants.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@VapourHaze we have obviously had very different experiences with dealers...
The ones I've ever known are not in it for the good of others....

They are in it for self profit and fuck the health or wellbeing of the customers....

Different world's, I've never met a good dealer, maybe this is why I cultivate...

@CarolKing , Mr nice seeds have been about a while now....

kellya86,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36022907

It seems to be in the spotlight more and more lately, surely something has to change at some point...

Soon people will realise the lies we have been, and still are being, told...

"The study cautioned that "cannabis is a dangerous and harmful substance, especially for children and young people who use it regularly... Cannabis use is a risk factor for mental disorders and may trigger psychosis"."

Where is the study???? No body ever states the source of this study....

On a different note, this reminds me of Howard marks...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/six-brits-arrested-van-carrying-7739191

kellya86,
Reactions: Pyr0

kellya86

Herb gardener...
https://www.theguardian.com/science...s-call-for-action-amid-mental-health-concerns

I hate this sort of media, scaremongering based on fuck all...

I bet all these psychotic people also drank tea, but we are not blaming tea for causing this...

If you are psychotic you are psychotic, you cannot prove it wouldn't have happened without cannabis...

I carry a vape with me everywhere, and I've never been attacked by a lion...
That means that scientifically I can claim my vape has anti lion properties, I better publish this in a national newspaper...

Come on this is fucking bullshit, I hate my lying government....

Why are they still pushing this shit, if my government is so concerned withy health then why sell alcohol or tobacco?

They are proven to be harmful, not a maybe... hypocrisy...

delloy

What about Corbyn? i dont know his stance on legalisation but i reckon hes probably up for it.

As far as i see it hes the only hope for this country not going down the shitter.

I will seriously contemplate leaving the uk if nothing changes for the better in the next election.

Which is exactly the reason my flat is up for sale and I am now looking at properties in Spain. I just cannot put up with this government and its backwards looking policies anymore, when a lot of countries are doing exactly the opposite. I find it utterly ridiculous!

Which is a saddening because I love the County where I was raised, but feel I have no choice.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Autralia is looking attractive to me lately, wonder if they need carpenters...

kellya86,

delloy

I'm going self sufficient off grid, solar etc. Currently looking at a run down/derelict property up in the hills with 100 olive trees which will bring in SOME income, maybe go down the working holidays route, yurts etc. I'm in the building trade so renovations not a problem. Just need to get that flat sold get to Spain and get the new crop of vapeable plants in. Thats the dream anyway :)

I visited Australia 20 odd years ago, don't think I would like to live there though.

Apologies for derailing the thread somewhat ;)

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Oh man I'd love to fuck the system and go 'off the grid'....
Fuck money...

I'd build my own timber house in the woods and farm my own food, and mj still obviously...

Me and the misses have considered this lifestyle, I'd be well up for it....

kellya86

Herb gardener...
420 is here.....

Is anyone off to Hyde park???

I'm sure there will be some news to report later as people get arrested...

I'm in Hertfordshire and the weather is nice, gonna be 17 degree's today, shame I'm working in a bathroom all day, I'm sure the sun will still be about later when I finish, I'm gonna load all my vapes, light a bbq and sit in my garden....

Some 420 news as promised....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/what-420-everything-you-need-7793716

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yeah I'm sure they will get shit for it, I wonder if the alarm that triggered because of smoke would do the same with vapour???

Prince dead too now, whats with the dead celeb's lately....
Howard marks
Corbet
Victoria wood

Who's next, and how the fuck is Bruce Forsythe still alive???

kellya86,

philmein

It has to happen at some point, its never been in the public view so often, are we really gonna stick to our outdated, ineffective laws while the rest of the world evolves???

looks like ill be voting lib dems them seems there are only hope

philmein,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's a pointless vote for lib dem, they will not get full power, we will be in another coalition.... UK democracy is bullshit....

There is no one to vote for, for someone like me....

kellya86,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
http://www.theguardian.com/society/...bis-having-a-devastating-impact-in-uk-prisons

What are people's thoughts on this, has anyone ever seen this product or used it, I won't ask if any incarceration was in play....

That spice stuff is wrong there was a programme on iplayer callwd drug maps of britain and it was all about the spice. And another one apparently with prof green talking about homelessness and spice.

It seems like its very popular with homeless. Ive seen disturbing footage of people clucking on spice cold turkey style .. really fucked up. That drug maps doco one of the guys says 'this spice kicks the shit out of any heroin'

Pretty scary stuff.. we need education and regulation of the proper stuff.

Edit. . My friends have smoked it before and it wronged them out! Just pot heads.

VapourHaze,
Reactions: kellya86

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
^agreed
A friend was buying some of this stuff from a local head shop thinking he was going to get a better deal somehow and was pretty messed up for a while.
I think it's effects sounded more like a tranquilliser than cannabis, no munchies, literally KO'd after smoking and feeling cravings like an addict.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Cannabis use is a risk factor for mental disorders and may trigger psychosis
This statement is in fact true. It's been shown to increase the risk of psychosis in some young men. What they don't mention every time it's brought up is that some young men will show signs of mental disorders with or without cannabis. Using it just makes it worse.
I know a couple of people who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and cannabis is not a nice experience for them.

It has to happen at some point
I do hope so otherwise my walk round London in 1998 was all a waste.
It will happen it's just a matter of time. Time enough for some greedy wanker fat cat to persuade the right people to push for it. Money will be the deciding factor. Once the right/wrong people realize how much money can be made it will happen. They will brush the psychosis under the rug and jump on the medical bandwagon, oh look it helps cancer patients and oh it does wonders for childhood epilepsy. Think of the children.

Fuking legal highs. I know of young kids being sold this shit and going home wired to fuk and no one knowing why or what has gone on and then they kick off and trash the place. The shops in my town that sold this type of shit have all been shut down.

I was as enthusiastic about it coming off when I was your age kellya86. Back then we had the Dutch scene to look to. Stoners was the consensus. Very few medical users where even heard about. The only one I heard about was Todd McCormick who got a prescription in Holland as part of the United Drugs Treaty.
The main difference now is the US has changed it stance and other countries are changing theirs.
The sooner it's either decriminalized or just plain old legal the better. At least it can then be policed properly. No under age use, no dodgy deals on street corners and we can all enjoy the absolutely vast choice of strains available without fear of the knock at the door.

Top Bottom