Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

focalforlife

Hello fellow audiophile!! :)

Thank you very much! Took a long time to build up to this setup but nothing I love more than vaping at the desk and playing some great tunes :rockon:
My office view from the desk
IMG-7255.jpg

GratefulDread

I'm really enjoying the 22mm standard glass bowl with my B1. I just wish it was the holes in the glass screen were bigger.
Get's gummed up after 1 or 2 bowls.
Anyone know if it's possible to drill out a portion of the glass screen with a glass cutting drill bit?

GratefulDread,

Alligator427

I'm really enjoying the 22mm standard glass bowl with my B1. I just wish it was the holes in the glass screen were bigger.
Anyone know if it's possible to drill out a portion of the glass screen with a glass cutting drill bit?
I use the glass bowls since two days, but I think that my favorite vap will be the b1 22mm with this bowls also.
I put a a titan screen from the showel bowl in the glass bowl. I had to work a little bite with it, because the screen is a little bite too large, but it is ok.

GratefulDread

I use the glass bowls since two days, but I think that my favorite vap will be the b1 22mm with this bowls also.
I put a a titan screen from the showel bowl in the glass bowl. I had to work a little bite with it, because the screen is a little bite too large, but it is ok.
Yeah I switched up the metal screen to a different one and it's better now.

focalforlife

Do we maybe need to get an FC audiophile thread going. Got my Wireless KEF LS50 rocking this morning. Well, rocking some mellow tunes (Talking Timbuktu album).
Thats possible and those speakers are on my shortlist once i move my real system into a decent space, I'll get a pair of those wireless ls50's for my office.

focalforlife,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

I use the Elev8 pick tool on my glass injector bowls, it’s the perfect size to quickly ream out the holes between bowls. Vgoodiez sells them individually as well:

RedZep

You guys with the volcano hybrids and the flower pot… do you still use the volcano much? When? Wondering if I can sell the volcano if I will miss it
I had both for a while. Weedeater no balls. I ended up selling the Volcano. Based simply on FP having far superior ritual, and cloud/exhale satisfaction.

I regretted the sale. Mainly because I feel like the high of the FP lasts only half as long.

In the future I'm buying a B0 and will try temp stepping it starting low. I'm hoping this gives a different experience to weedeater high longevity.

I also regretted Volcano sale because I have jaw issues, and when my jaw is bad I wish I could just sip from a balloon with zero restriction, as it's literally just breathing.

Other things to bear on mind, is Volcano vapour is not as nice. It's dry and scratchy.

I hope this helps you somewhat. If someone who has B0 and temp steps could jump in with input on high duration that would be helpful for you. If B0 has similar high duration to weedeater, then I would want another vape around. People's weed consumption doubles after a while with FP's and it's not just because it's really fun to use. You end up chasing your high as it wears off so quick.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I use the Elev8 pick tool on my glass injector bowls, it’s the perfect size to quickly ream out the holes between bowls. Vgoodiez sells them individually as well:

I have two of these and they are great for this purpose. Although I still prefer putting a regular screen in there to keep things clean.

Cereal4dinner

I had both for a while. Weedeater no balls. I ended up selling the Volcano. Based simply on FP having far superior ritual, and cloud/exhale satisfaction.

I regretted the sale. Mainly because I feel like the high of the FP lasts only half as long.

In the future I'm buying a B0 and will try temp stepping it starting low. I'm hoping this gives a different experience to weedeater high longevity.

I also regretted Volcano sale because I have jaw issues, and when my jaw is bad I wish I could just sip from a balloon with zero restriction, as it's literally just breathing.

Other things to bear on mind, is Volcano vapour is not as nice. It's dry and scratchy.

I hope this helps you somewhat. If someone who has B0 and temp steps could jump in with input on high duration that would be helpful for you. If B0 has similar high duration to weedeater, then I would want another vape around. People's weed consumption doubles after a while with FP's and it's not just because it's really fun to use. You end up chasing your high as it wears off so quick.
Interesting, based on this and a few others I may end up keeping the volcano, 1 bag got 4 of us high last night. That’s supremely convenient. Trying to teach them how to dab or use the ball vape is to much work. Seriously doubt I’ll ever use the whip function ever again on The volcano

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: RedZep

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ordered a B2 to get in on the ball revolution. Might end up selling some of my older heads like the Twax and Weedeater. Dont anticipate needing to use them with a B2 plus D Cup already.

B2 head is a bit pricey but considering how often i use the previous heads i know i will get my. Money worth here.

Cheers all.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Ordered a B2 to get in on the ball revolution. Might end up selling some of my older heads like the Twax and Weedeater. Dont anticipate needing to use them with a B2 plus D Cup already.

B2 head is a bit pricey but considering how often i use the previous heads i know i will get my. Money worth here.

Cheers all.

You have a DCup like me, why not convert your WeedEater to a B1, I did, less money.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Planck

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
You have a DCup like me, why not convert your WeedEater to a B1, I did, less money.

Didn't know that was a thing... Already ordered the B2 or I would certainly consider it as an introductory to the ball world.

I rarely use my D-Cup, I should bust it back out. Most my dabs are with Pockety, Rio Rig in One, or Simmreal nectar straw thing. Never really dialed in the d-cup but might have to get back in the game

Thanks for the suggestion on converting the weedeaster but already made the purchase so guess I just wait. But, knowing this is a thing might be a reason to keep my weedeater, or a even reason it would be more sellable. Can't imagine i would use the Twax Vrod or Weedeater much or ever with the B2 dialed in.

Mndeadhead

the $120 growler is the one that comes with the kits, or at least it came with mine

if you got this one: https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/flowerpot-pro/products/hydra-tube-style-perc-glass-rig with your kit then yeah that one is thinner glass as its just a stock dhgate style hydratube
Got it. Thanks for clarifying

Do we maybe need to get an FC audiophile thread going. Got my Wireless KEF LS50 rocking this morning. Well, rocking some mellow tunes (Talking Timbuktu album).
Patiently waiting to take delivery on my new sennheiser hd650s as we speak. Weather has not been friendly today.

GratefulDread

Since buying the B1, with both the injector diffuser and standard diffuser, I've done lot's of experimenting with different bowls/configurations.
For reference, I have a couple of the standard glass 22mm bowls that CH sells, the OG Shovelhead bowl (Non injector compatible), the Elev8r bowl, and one of the glass injector bowls from bc2vape (AliExpress).

I've come to some conclusions that may be helpful for people that are curious like I was, and are trying to decide between the two styles, or whether they should just buy both. But please take everything with a grain of salt; I'm sure some people will disagree with me.

I was initially curious if/what the difference would be in overall experience using the injector diffuser over the standard one. So much so, that I bought both. Cannabis Hardware doesn't claim there is any significant difference, only that it allows you to use different bowls, but I was still curious and wondered if the injector actually was an improvement and they just didn't want to admit it or something lol.

So far, the main thing I enjoy about using the injector diffuser is the satisfying feeling of inserting it into an unground joint. I find it surprisingly enjoyable lol and it's the one thing that will probably make me switch back to the injector head occasionally. Aside from that, I don't see much benefit using it over the standard diffuser.

Currently, my favorite configuration is to use the standard diffuser with either the OG Shovelhead bowl, or the standard glass bowl (with Ti screen) from CH. They both work extremely well for me. The glass bowl having the edge on flavor, and the Shovelhead bowl having the edge on conduction heating. I also find that the standard diffuser heats the flower more evenly and efficiently.

The injector diffuser requires a bit of stirring, but it's not a big issue since the bowls are so deep.
The deeper bowls also help prevent a mess if there's any blowback going on in your bubbler.

The main caveats to all of this are, I haven't used the updated Shovelhead bowl which is compatible with the injector, and I haven't used some of the nicer glass injector bowls from Cloud Connoisseur, etc.
Definitely curious if anyone thinks I'm missing some benefits of the injector setup.

TLDR; Should you buy both diffuser heads? If money isn't an issue, yes. Variety is the spice of life.
Can only buy one? I'd go for the standard diffuser and stop thinking about it.

Overall, the B1 has been everything I hoped for and is certainly a worthy upgrade from the NewVape Showerhead Flowerpot I was using previously.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Definitely curious if anyone thinks I'm missing some benefits of the injector setup.

All good questions one can ask themselves, based on others opinions but more importantly, PREFERENCE.
Personally, I’m satisfied with my WeedEater converted to a B1. Still use the OG Titanium ShovelHead bowl, I have one of the glass bowls he originally sold, connection to heater on bowl, a bit wobbly, compared to the Titanium one he designed and mills. Also l8ke most glass bowls like this, it has the built in glass holes screen, which if you use the recommended grind of FINE as stated by the maker, then you are advised to add a metal screen, in my case I spent the few extra bucks to buy titanium screens, but you can no longer claim total glass airpath. Since the taste when using my WE-B1, is not as important to me compared to other devices, I stick with the stock stuff.

And while it’s great, fun, and EDUCATIONAL, to EXPERIMENT, the cost meter goes UP… $…$$….$$$…..$$$$….
I’m satisfied with my OG stock bowl setup, and don’t own or plan to buy “injector” bowls, regardless of their actual or perceived differences. Guess we all chase different DRAGONS!

The biggest upgrade to the OG WeedEater, was going B1, balls……

greenganja

Since buying the B1, with both the injector diffuser and standard diffuser, I've done lot's of experimenting with different bowls/configurations.
For reference, I have a couple of the standard glass 22mm bowls that CH sells, the OG Shovelhead bowl (Non injector compatible), the Elev8r bowl, and one of the glass injector bowls from bc2vape (AliExpress).

I've come to some conclusions that may be helpful for people that are curious like I was, and are trying to decide between the two styles, or whether they should just buy both. But please take everything with a grain of salt; I'm sure some people will disagree with me.

I was initially curious if/what the difference would be in overall experience using the injector diffuser over the standard one. So much so, that I bought both. Cannabis Hardware doesn't suggest there is any significant difference, only that it allows you to use different bowls, but I was still curious and wondered if the injector actually was an improvement and they just didn't want to admit it or something lol.

So far, the main thing I enjoy about using the injector diffuser is the satisfying feeling of inserting it into an unground joint. I find it surprisingly enjoyable lol and it's the one thing that will probably make me switch back to the injector head occasionally. Aside from that, I don't see much benefit using it over the standard diffuser.

Currently, my favorite configuration is to use the standard diffuser with either the OG Shovelhead bowl, or the standard glass bowl (with Ti screen) from CH. They both work extremely well for me. The glass bowl having the edge on flavor, and the Shovelhead bowl having the edge on conduction heating. I also find that the standard diffuser heats the flower more evenly and efficiently.

The injector diffuser requires a bit of stirring, but it's not a big issue since the bowls are so deep.
The deeper bowls also help prevent a mess if there's any blowback going on in your bubbler.

The main caveats to all of this are, I haven't used the updated Shovelhead bowl which is compatible with the injector, and I haven't used some of the nicer glass injector bowls from Cloud Connoisseur, etc.

TLDR; Should you buy both diffuser heads? If money isn't an issue, yes. Variety is the spice of life.
Great reading material. This is the kind of post that I enjoy reading, very informative and helpful. I too purchased both, because I couldn't figure out which to buy so I just purchased both. Honestly, I'm happy with either one. Next I'll be comparing different ball vapes. My son recently purchased a Freight Train Pro engine, so I can't wait to compare the two. Thank you for posting this GratefulDread, I'm sure this will be helpful to anyone who comes here with the same questions or curiosity that I had without having to shell out the extra dollars to find out.

Cereal4dinner

Great reading material. This is the kind of post that I enjoy reading, very informative and helpful. I too purchased both, because I couldn't figure out which to buy so I just purchased both. Honestly, I'm happy with either one. Next I'll be comparing different ball vapes. My son recently purchased a Freight Train Pro engine, so I can't wait to compare the two. Thank you for posting this GratefulDread, I'm sure this will be helpful to anyone who comes here with the same questions or curiosity that I had without having to shell out the extra dollars to find out.
Oooo can’t wait for this

Cereal4dinner,

Socks And Sandals

Some bad news..

Woke up this morning and turned on my NV PID..
It's displaying the ambient temp, doesn't go up at all, and doesn't blink. I've tried unplugging it, running the auto tune that Ed shows in that video, and lookin at the cord to the coil, nothing works and everything appears ok. Has this happened to anyone else? Where you turn it on and instead of blinking and rising to your set temperature, it just stays the ambient temp?

I'll be contacting CH tomorrow about this but will have to be without right after purchasing a B2 head! Guess this will give me some alone time with My V Hybrid and EVO..

I got the PID as part of a kit way back in July of 2020 so I'm pretty sure it's out of warranty. Has this happened to anyone else with the NV controller?

Just got my Evol Empire piece in and I'm absolutely blown away by how good it works with the Cannabis Hardware B1. I have never had a piece of this level and the hits are just so much tastier and so much smoother than using my previous Cannabis Hardware glass. I'm taking massive rips and not coughing at all. Lovin' the pair!!

That piece is Hella Sweet! :o:tup:

Never tried the injector, but with the wider air path, I always assumed the Standard would vape more evenly and be a tad more efficient as well. I always stir after every hit regardless so I will be used to doing it if I ever do buy an injector! :D

Last edited:

Sonics420

Never tried the injector, but with the wider air path, I always assumed the Standard would vape more evenly and be a tad more efficient as well. I always stir after every hit regardless so I will be used to doing it if I ever do buy an injector! :D
Yeah there is usually a ring around the vaped bud with the injector method, but like you I usually like to stir; so I can take a break between hits haha

Lately the B0 has been making my asthma flair up, it's going through water and I'm still coughing and getting a heavy chest.

I turned it down from 600f to 520f and it's tasting better and not making my asthma flair up. Have been doing warm water in the bong as well.

Top Bottom