Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Planck

believes in Dog
fixin what?
That was an idiom, often a mildly humorous statement based on lessons learnt the hard way. Don't poke the bear, going down in flames, hold my beer and watch this, keep fixin' it till it's broke that sort of thing.
talking about cleaning it or the balls at least. Am I the crazy one for thinking of doing it?
Yes imo. Other then before first use as others have mentioned.
taking it apart breaks it?
No, not until your balls escape down the drain or floor etc. or you burn yourself fixin it while high af.

Balls this hot are self cleaning.

redrum891

That was an idiom, often a mildly humorous statement based on lessons learnt the hard way. Don't poke the bear, going down in flames, hold my beer and watch this, keep fixin' it till it's broke that sort of thing.

No, not until your balls escape down the drain or floor etc. or you burn yourself fixin it while high af.

that sux..

Last edited:

Sonics420

I wonder how the balls look after x amount of uses. I can't imagine them getting that gummed up since the heat just flows through it, and like you said 500+ degrees.

I wouldn't worry about cleaning it, just the injector part of the b0.

redrum891

I wonder how the balls look after x amount of uses. I can't imagine them getting that gummed up since the heat just flows through it, and like you said 500+ degrees.

I wouldn't worry about cleaning it, just the injector part of the b0.
Yeah that makes sense, I have someone who uses it that I help hold the vape and sometimes the air blowback hits the vapor and goes through the balls too on me, thought maybe it would throw some resin over time possibly...idk

my diffuser bottom had some resin stains around the edges, barley any but still...maybe it is worth cleaning the inner edges maybe? idk I thought maybe removing the coil and just iso dump the entire things with the balls for a quick clean, since I wouldn't want to use salt with it and no grime build up, so iso and shake a little should remove most?

idk was just wondering. it could probably go years without cleaning though...i dont know much, im a noob when it comes to vapin

redrum891

You guys with the volcano hybrids and the flower pot… do you still use the volcano much? When? Wondering if I can sell the volcano if I will miss it

if you vape solo a lot, then probably will use the flowerpot mostly. I don't live in a medical state, so low thc strains are not that great in my volcano/mighty+, so I definitely need every bit I can extract to get a good feeling, the volcano did not satisfy me after using the flowerpot and when using the flowerpot, it felt like the first time I was super stoned again after months on a volcano.

I would sell my volcano hybrid and mighty+ if it wasn't such a pain to do. I'd go with a flowerpot + dynavap for traveling. I assume the dynavap would kick ass with a high thc strain(mighty would too, probably good for traveling/social interactions and not stoned to the floor? depends on the situation). I haven't tried a dynavap, plan on purchasing one in the future.

I like to try full extraction in my vapes than flavor. Not everyone is the same, so what I like, might not be something you like.

Last edited:

greenganja

You guys with the volcano hybrids and the flower pot… do you still use the volcano much? When? Wondering if I can sell the volcano if I will miss it
The Volcano is a great vape. I do own both. The vape that I keep setup on the table all the time is the Flower Pot. Like many on here will tell you, the FP series any of them, B0, B1 or B2 they all hit strong and powerful. I rarely bust out the Volcano anymore. I would say that I haven't used the Volcano Hybrid but three or four times in the last year. The Flower Pot just get's me where I want to be in two small bowls and I'm done for a while. It's quick and easy. In fact I own lots of vapes and since the Flower Pot was delivered to my house it hasn't left its place on the table. Lol it's the champ, the flower pot is sitting proudly up there on my table looking down on all of the other unused lonely vapes saying to the other vapes "I'm the king of the table and none of you other vapes can knock me off the table."

redrum891

The Volcano is a great vape. I do own both. The vape that I keep setup on the table all the time is the Flower Pot. Like many on here will tell you, the FP series any of them, B0, B1 or B2 they all hit strong and powerful. I rarely bust out the Volcano anymore. I would say that I haven't used the Volcano Hybrid but three or four times in the last year. The Flower Pot just get's me where I want to be in two small bowls and I'm done for a while. It's quick and easy. In fact I own lots of vapes and since the Flower Pot was delivered to my house it hasn't left its place on the table. Lol it's the champ, the flower pot is sitting proudly up there on my table looking down on all of the other unused lonely vapes saying to the other vapes "I'm the king of the table and none of you other vapes can knock me off the table."
when using the volcano, even with a bubbler / whip, I get that tickle in the back of my throat after like 10 puffs...

getting a good 2-3 hits from 1-2 bowls can have me floating with no throat tickle and constant coughing from it, needing a small break between puffs on volcano/mighty.

then again, i haven't had enough strains to test if that tickle is from the strain or vape but I do hate it....long story short, the flowerpot doesn't do that to me.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I sold my analog Volcano awhile ago. It just did bags, which were okay when new, but tasted funky after awhile. The process of connecting a new bag, was for whatever reason something I hated doing. Sucking out of a big bag, always seemed somehow odd, and like a session vape, you didn’t want the bag to get stale, so doing hits perhaps before you really wanted to. And that bowl was as big as you wanted, but you soon realized, to fill a large bag… potently, you go BIG, so consumption goes UP. I’m glad I owned and used one, I was starting out, and that was just “the brand”, but I learned a lot about what I like and don’t like, first hand things you just can’t get in a book, or online…..

GratefulDread

The fact that we're even comparing the Volcano with the Flowerpot series speaks to it's quality and success as one of the top devices since it's launch. Having said that, I also sold mine when I got my Flowerpot. 😬

cvs8floz

I own the Volcano digital, purchased in 2017 when it was still considered top tier, it sits in its box and hasn't been touched forever. Once you go Flowerpot, it really becomes irrelevant. Always hated the plastic bags, the noise they make, and I feel the taste is tainted and not crisp. I don't even feel it's a good vape to share as the bags are close to empty once you pass them to second person. No match for any version Flowerpot with an all glass vapor path.

cvs8floz,

Cereal4dinner

I went with the freight train pro, I'm Gona get the flowerpots shovel head bowl tho, anyone use that with their injector?

Cereal4dinner,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I went with the freight train pro, I'm Gona get the flowerpots shovel head bowl tho, anyone use that with their injector?
I use it with the B1 injector head. It's fine but not my favorite. If you scroll back through the thread you will see many folks using it with the injector post. I suspect it works better with the diffuser due to the placement of the herb. But I will let folks comment who have both heads.

Edited to add: I bet you would have more success with this question on the FT thread.

Last edited:

greenganja

I do not own a Frieght Train. However I do own a shovel head bowl. So the shovel head bowl is designed specifically for use with the Flower Pot 22 mm diffuser head. Having said that it will work with injector head's but does not create an air tight seal. Also the Frieght Train seems to have a longer injector head than the Flower Pot injector's. The shovel head bowl isn't very deep since it was designed for the diffuser head, therefore your freight train injector could possibly sit too deep in the bowl touching the herb and possibly causing combustion. Maybe someone with a Freight Train can comment on this for you.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
There is no objective answer, but I believe glass or wood injector bowls are best (vgoodiez, Eds TnT, SBL, etc.). I have 3 injectors in addition to my B2 and don‘t use any of the injectors on the shovelhead.

Mndeadhead

been getting the flower pot pro dialed in over the last few days.....hits like a damn train :science::science:

@ShayWhiteGrow you weren't kidding about this new CH hydratube either, definitely the thickest glass hydratube I've ever owned. it's even thicker than any of the vapexhale stuff I have. function is pretty good too
Curious…are you using the stock one that came with the kit, or did you buy that other one one their site that runs for $120?

Mndeadhead,
Reactions: BigJr48

ontopofclouds

ontopofclouds,

Alligator427

Hé hé, christmas ....
Thanks to vgoodiez : well packed, with the mention "glass lab" for the custom.
Unfortunatly, I had to pay the taxes.
Too early in the morning to taste the newcomers. :spliff:

Edit : first trial beginning of the afternoon. I heat soak the bowl the time the temperature stabilize plus 3min. The first hit was really milky, a little bite border line. But better flavor than showell bowl. Not a huge difference. The other hits were nice. The titan bowl tend to be hotter after the first hit, not the glass bowl. The amount of plant that we could load is nice, maybe a little bite less than showell bowl. The glass grid let pieces of plant to pass.

CIMG1249.jpg

CIMG1250.jpg

Last edited:

ManFlies352

Just got my Evol Empire piece in and I'm absolutely blown away by how good it works with the Cannabis Hardware B1. I have never had a piece of this level and the hits are just so much tastier and so much smoother than using my previous Cannabis Hardware glass. I'm taking massive rips and not coughing at all. Lovin' the pair!!

focalforlife

Just got my Evol Empire piece in and I'm absolutely blown away by how good it works with the Cannabis Hardware B1. I have never had a piece of this level and the hits are just so much tastier and so much smoother than using my previous Cannabis Hardware glass. I'm taking massive rips and not coughing at all. Lovin' the pair!!

Nice Office Audio system and DAC, lol. New Glass is pretty good too!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

How you liking the KH120’s?
Sweet setup all around for sure 😉

Top Bottom