• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Not sure if this has changed but the glass bowls I have from a couple of years ago hold the non-injector in place hands free. It does tilt to the side a bit more than the panhead but doesn’t seem to effect functionality
Good to know, tnx! I'll edit my previous post to suggest it *might* be the case vs. is the case.

feralcomprehension,

cvs8floz

Not sure if this has changed but the glass bowls I have from a couple of years ago hold the non-injector in place hands free. It does tilt to the side a bit more than the panhead but doesn’t seem to effect functionality
It really depends on what glass bowl you have, I have posted many times here that the DH Gate plusplus bowl was absolutely tops, others purchased from DH Gate tend to tilt more, same with the glass bowls CH used to sell years ago. If anyone has a current source for glass bowls please post it here.

WelshBrok

It really depends on what glass bowl you have, I have posted many times here that the DH Gate plusplus bowl was absolutely tops, others purchased from DH Gate tend to tilt more, same with the glass bowls CH used to sell years ago. If anyone has a current source for glass bowls please post it here.
Yeah I think I got mine before CH started stocking them. Probably a few hundred pages back in the thread :lol:

Edit: was almost 400 pages ago now :o
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...e-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1272684

Last edited:

David Root

Thank you Feral....

I ordered the last 2 22 mm glass bowls from DH gate, november22. I have since moved and I think they arrived at my old address last week.

My shovel head bowl is also missing, I am using the cheap 18mm ones from Ebay with a glass flower petal screen.
My nub sits right on the load. It turns black, but never combusts.

I still think having both is best option.
Yes, the injector is too long.

The nub touching the load has no problem. Its on top of the heater, so, its all TI, it heats up easily.

David

delta hotel

I thought the idea was if you have loads of injector bowls already from other devices then go for the injector version otherwise there’s no need

I was planning on waiting until the inevitable 4/20 sale to pick up the injector diffuser and a few others things, since I recently picked up a piece that came with an injector bowl, but I've been wondering how much I need it. I have a VROD and a B1/B2 and I find that I get satisfying hits from those consistently, but anytime they release a new toy I always want it. This post makes me wonder how much I really need it though. I'm also trying to fund some other projects I'm considering, so I always start to look at anything else planned.

Can anyone elaborate if there's a benefit to it over the shovelhead, or it is just to adapt the Flowerpot ecosystem to more things? I lose the ability for conduction, and it becomes pure convection. I understand it gets the material closer to the heat, but I use the screen on top of the flipped basket screen sometimes to achieve that, so that's not an option I'm currently missing out on. I say all of this, and I'll probably still end up with it at some point, just wondering if it should be of real concern now I suppose.

delta hotel,
Reactions: Summer

SavageCore

B-Zero for sale in the UK for the first time?

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
I lose the ability for conduction, and it becomes pure convection. I understand it gets the material closer to the heat, but I use the screen on top of the flipped basket screen sometimes to achieve that, so that's not an option I'm currently missing out on. I say all of this, and I'll probably still end up with it at some point, just wondering if it should be of real concern now I suppose.
Respectfully disagree- your load is much closer to your balls when there's no injector present- you have to replace the cool air in the injector with hot from in the oven, and then that air has to heat the walls of the injector as well...

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
haven't posted in a bit and I did say if I mysteriously disappeared it was cause I was dead💀 from my unorthodox dish cleaning practises, but since I'm not dead I thought I would check in :lol:. still rocking my Vrod , never felt the need to upgrade:goon:. been torturing my Dnail frosted quartz dish, put a g of concentrate through it only dry qtiping and this morning I even had a dab and didn't clean up, left it sitting with the carb cap on for 20 minutes for good measure!

behold the glory of a thousand dabs!........ ok that's a bit of a exaggeration but it is dirty!

looks like a powdered doughnut but eating it would be a bad idea!........ bubble bubble, no toil, no trouble!

after the acid bath I use 1 qtip to scrub under hot running water, than drop into cleaning vinegar scrub with 1/2 a qtip and again scrub with running water and the other half of the qtip.

behold the shining glory! oh the pristineness! It's almost a shame to get it dirty again but dam it's a lot of fun getting there :rofl:

the experiment continues............

David Root

My silly thoughts.

If you filled the injector with balls and set it on the stand UPSIDEDOWN, so the injector is up, the heat would rise to the balls.
this should work as well as my solid TI nub. (which is on top).

I don't have an injector or I would try it my self.

David

David Root,

Texus

Well, Flowerpot Pro is officially available for sale! Not cheap AT ALL at $999. But a pretty neat all-in-one option.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
The pro is very interesting to me although I'll probably never swing for it, I hope we see some people grab it because I want to see more of it! The bowl is very interesting to me, really cool with how it slides into the middle of the "head". Looks safer than the normal head but a lot more low profile compared to using a heat shield.

I kind of doubt it would be possible but it would be kind of cool to see the head/bowl system sold as it's own stand along product like was done with the T-Bucket.

710yota,

tokenknifeguy

Just wanted to update that CH's response on the bad coil is a joke. Having a coil only last 4 months (when in reality I barely used it until about a month ago) and admits that it isn't normal for the coil to go bad that soon. Yet the only suggestion was to buy another coil on 4/20. LMAO, why would I buy another coil only for it to go bad in a few months? Dude also said that if my coil was faulty, it would have went bad within the 1st month. So they basically saying that I f'd up the coil even though I only used it how they said.

Guess I need to find a reputable vape company that can actually stand behind their product. Not to mention I spent almost $500 on it all.

Bad Dog

Well, Flowerpot Pro is officially available for sale! Not cheap AT ALL at $999. But a pretty neat all-in-one option.

too rich for my blood!!!! i'l stick to my discontinued Vrod and no silly heat shield thank you very much :lol:

Texus

Just wanted to update that CH's response on the bad coil is a joke. Having a coil only last 4 months (when in reality I barely used it until about a month ago) and admits that it isn't normal for the coil to go bad that soon. Yet the only suggestion was to buy another coil on 4/20. LMAO, why would I buy another coil only for it to go bad in a few months? Dude also said that if my coil was faulty, it would have went bad within the 1st month. So they basically saying that I f'd up the coil even though I only used it how they said.

Guess I need to find a reputable vape company that can actually stand behind their product. Not to mention I spent almost $500 on it all.
I mean their policy is what it is. They can't know how you have used the coil or what may have happened to it. While 4 months is sooner than I'd expect a coil to go bad, I regard coils as parts of the CH system that will eventually need replacing. But at least coils are not super expensive and don't need to be replaced too frequently.

And CH and other companies all worry about users using their coild with PIDs that have different PIN layouts, which will fry a coil with the wrong arrangement. They can't know whether that sort of user error was the case or not. And that coil listing on their webpage is 90% disclaimers about the coils and what is and is not covered.

As long as user error was not involved or there was a problem with your PID, your next coil should last years.

checkyourlibido

I mean their policy is what it is. They can't know how you have used the coil or what may have happened to it. While 4 months is sooner than I'd expect a coil to go bad, I regard coils as parts of the CH system that will eventually need replacing. But at least coils are not super expensive and don't need to be replaced too frequently.

And CH and other companies all worry about users using their coild with PIDs that have different PIN layouts, which will fry a coil with the wrong arrangement. They can't know whether that sort of user error was the case or not. And that coil listing on their webpage is 90% disclaimers about the coils and what is and is not covered.

As long as user error was not involved or there was a problem with your PID, your next coil should last years.
Yeah, but they didn't do anything for him. Even generating a unique coupon code for him would have been cool. Instead they were just like, wait till 4/20. That doesn't sit right with me. But it's not my company. I just know I'd be pissed if it happened to me.

Texus

Yeah, but they didn't do anything for him. Even generating a unique coupon code for him would have been cool. Instead they were just like, wait till 4/20. That doesn't sit right with me. But it's not my company. I just know I'd be pissed if it happened to me.
Yeah, I wouldn't be psyched. But maybe they figured that using the 420 code would reach the same end. Who knows?

And they are as clear as can be on their site that these have only a 30 day warranty and only under the condition that the coil is bought with a PID from CH. I don't know how they can be clearer. At a certain point, if those terms aren't acceptable, buy your coil (with the appropriate pin configuration) elsewhere.

With most of the vapes popular on FC, these are small companies for whom it may not be financially feasible to offer overly generous warranty coverage. Given the choice of short warranty and a company staying in business (barring massive product failures) vs. long warranty that puts the company in financial jeopardy, I will choose the former.

All those disclaimers for the coils suggests that failed coils have been an ongoing issue for them based on user error and improper PID pairing.

checkyourlibido

And they are as clear as can be on their site that these have only a 30 day warranty and only under the condition that the coil is bought with a PID from CH.
To me, this is the crux of your very well thought out argument. I agree on this point completely. While I would prefer it the way I mentioned it before, maybe a coupon. In the end, the policy is clear and they did absolutely nothing wrong. I should have been more clear on that point.

Jah75

oh man - I got an email this morning that my new pod/coil/auber/b0 bundle was delivered this morning at 10 am….I still have another 20 minutes before I leave…so much torture

I also only have one glass piece…..my Rio..lol - I did not think this through well

RiskyRaccoon

I get that the whole point of the injector assemblies is that they can be used w/ a elev8 glass bowl, but has anybody found a glass/quartz bowl that works with the classic weedeater head? The main reason I'd want to upgrade to an injector would be for the ease of using a glass piece, I'm tired of cleaning titanium screens.

RiskyRaccoon,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bad Dog

there have been plenty of glass bowls for the flowerpot over the years from new vape, some with glass screens and some without. just cause they don't have stock now doesn't mean they won't in the future. and there are two elev8 bowls one with a ss screen and one with a glass screen. from all the reports I read the glass screen is terrible and unless you are using a extremely course grind a ton of weed will fall into your piece. most who use the glass screen still use a metal screen with it, they only use it because it has a smaller herb bowl.

there are some glass flowerpot bowls on DHgate though I don't know the sellers. I grabbed a plusplus glass bowl when I had the chance and it's fantastic, out of stock now but maybe in the future ??????

tokenknifeguy

I get that, but the problem I have is the response saying if it was really a bad coil, then it would show itself within 1 months use. Faulty items can take longer to show itself, especially since I hardly used it in the 1st month. Now compare that to other companies which some stand behind their products for longer than 30 days (~$500 device remind you). If you can only warranty something from defects for only a month, then you probably need to find a different vendor if you are going for quality. Again it is all good as I will look to more reputable vendors that stand behind their product.

Also what makes you think that my next coil from CH will last me years when the coil I bought from them started showing problems before 4 months? I'm not buying that it will last me years, and I'm definitely not buying it to see if it will or not.

Top Bottom