Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I'd also imagine it might be easier to design a head to fit readily available and standardized bowls (injector bowls) rather then continue to sail down the river of poor QC and other manufacturing issues CH has been on in the past trying to find someone to make a glass bowl for the Flower Pot. They are a metal machine shop, not a industrial glass blower. I see the injector bowl as a attempt to play to their strengths.

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
@710yota nailed it. :brow:

ETA: I see CH has a 3 piece grinder and new tubular heat shield. I like it way more then the flowerpot heat shield. ymmv

Calling @The Stray Fox aka the stray raccoon. :D:spliff:
TubeStand_540x.jpg

3420--7_540x.jpg

Last edited:

David Root

Some Injector and bowl combinations leave the coil and heat source far from the load..

Look at a pic of the injector in an Eds Bowl.

Last night I took the 18mm post from my ShovelHead bowl and tried it in all my bowls.
It went to the bottom of my 18mm cheap bowl and fit fine on another.
David

Scroll to the bottom for nice glass bowl.

David Root,

kimura

I don't still get the point of the injector. What will the injector bring to the table with the Vrod or B-series?
It’s all about being able to use a glass bowl IMO. Glass bowls taste noticeably better to me than ti. If there was a readily available glass bowl that worked with the normal diffuser I’d probably prefer that

looks like the SiC balls are back in stock. just doing my part to perpetuate VAS :bowdown:

cvs8floz

If there was a readily available glass bowl that worked with the normal diffuser I’d probably prefer that
I know this has been said many times before but I wish someone would just copy the plus plus glass bowl and make it available to this community, everything about that bowl is right, it is the right size, the head fits and doesn't wobble, and it stays relatively clean compared to other glass bowls.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I like the look of the heat shield but ain’t no way I’m giving up my AVB Can Spot. The only solution would be to make a bigger stand. I’ve got two 5” stands both with AVB Cans and a DCup Pid cover. It would be neat to consolidate it into one super show piece. A limited edition collectors stand. I’m thinking 5 heat posts would be about right.

Last edited:

delicatebunting

I wish someone would just copy the plus plus glass bowl and make it available to this community, everything about that bowl is right, it is the right size, the head fits and doesn't wobble, and it stays relatively clean compared to other glass bowls.

Supposedly this one works, but it's also out of stock.

Looking like the baller diffuser was a mistake purchase with the glass bowls remaining OOS and the CH switch to the injector.

delicatebunting,
Reactions: graydeh1

SquirrelMaster

They're available through their website. They cost a few dollars more and the payment options are less convenient.
They work similar to the glass bowl that CH was offering before which was ok but it's no plusplus. My plusplus bowl came too big but I was able to grind it down and now it fits (although it's tight, and I already broke the handle when it stuck to my VROD once and fell to the floor). With the non-plusplusglass (especially when using the B2) I need to hold the flowerpot level or it leaves a large gap allowing fresh air in. It'll still vape like this but holding it level makes the vapor much more potent.

cvs8floz

They work similar to the glass bowl that CH was offering before which was ok but it's no plusplus
I have both and can second that, not the same fit and quality, wobbles a bit and doesn't seal completely. Just seems crazy that you have to switch to a different and inferior delivery system (the injector) for lack of a quality 22mm OD glass bowl that already exists!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I wonder how well the new heat shield works as a stand alone, not sitting in the 5”? It would be nice to have the head out of the way and off to the side away from where I’m always putting my hands.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: Planck

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Supposedly this one works, but it's also out of stock.

Looking like the baller diffuser was a mistake purchase with the glass bowls remaining OOS and the CH switch to the injector.
Yes they work well. I have had 2 since 2018, I had 3 and one broke. I am being very careful. I hope someone restocks some glass bowls, all the ones in this thread look good to me but all out of stock as people have noted.

So I've had a V-Rod since the day they came out and every revision since. I just got the B1 and yes it's a much better experience. Flavor and clouds for me. I only use flower now so the not "needing" a carb cap is also a plus. Like some other people have noted I had a legacy coil that I had to bend just a little bit to make the B1 fit perfect. Also some of my 3mm rubies came damaged. @Chris_CH took care of me with replacements after I sent an email. Ive always had great customer service from them over the years. I really like the b1 setup at about 640f -650f

ManFlies352

It’s all about being able to use a glass bowl IMO. Glass bowls taste noticeably better to me than ti. If there was a readily available glass bowl that worked with the normal diffuser I’d probably prefer that

looks like the SiC balls are back in stock. just doing my part to perpetuate VAS :bowdown:
What benefits do you get with the SiC balls vs ruby?

ManFlies352,

Severmore

If I have a weedeater can I take it apart and use the top half of it with this and have the same thing as the B1 head assembly? It just looks like I need to add another screen for the top of it.
The B1 top nut has a groove machined to hold the screen securely. The WE nut doesn’t. You can make this work (I’ve been told), but you’ll want to make sure your top screen is wedged in there pretty well…

Severmore,
The B1 top nut has a groove machined to hold the screen securely. The WE nut doesn’t. You can make this work (I’ve been told), but you’ll want to make sure your top screen is wedged in there pretty well…
Ahh, I see. I'll have to think about it a little more then.

Does it use the same size screen as what's in the shovelhead bowl?

sterkrazzy,
Reactions: Severmore

Severmore

Ahh, I see. I'll have to think about it a little more then.

I think so, but I’d await confirmation from someone who has made the WE top nut work with a wedged screen and the baller diffuser. When I received my B1 top nut, the screen was already installed.

Personally, I’d be a bit worried about a lap full of molten rubies if the screen were to slip, but then again, I’m not usually flipping my unit upside down.

I think so, but I’d await confirmation from someone who has made the WE top nut work with a wedged screen and the baller diffuser. When I received my B1 top nut, the screen was already installed.

Personally, I’d be a bit worried about a lap full of molten rubies if the screen were to slip, but then again, I’m not usually flipping my unit upside down.
I shake my bowl with the weedeater head still on top of it instead of stirring it, so if it's not secure I'll definitely be seeing some hot balls go flying lol

I was hoping I could save a little money, but I guess not. $140 seems like a lot just for an upgrade. I really want to try some rubies though.

sterkrazzy,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If you just want to try out some hot balls, Qaroma shop has some B+ stock Ceroma heads in stock. They are the most compatible head, all reports say they should work with CH coils fine; and it’s less than $50 (depending on conversion) for that head and a set of 3mm beads. Does require an injector bowl of some sort though.

Some amalgamation of WE, B1 or B2 is definitely on my list but the price point is harder to fit in.

Timps27,
Reactions: Vasgas

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
You would need the 3/4” screen. Same as the SH. Get the $40 dollar diffuser and some rubies and give it a shot. If you like it and it’s something you are going to use a lot then decide if you want the B-1 nut.

The Stray Fox,
Top Bottom