Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Hello Everyone. Just joined this Forum and I am getting great Vibes here. It is thanks to you all that I decided not to unpack my just ordered Plenty and send it right back. In the last few pages of the Plenty forum I read about the aluminum dust issue. This scared me away. Really trying to step away from combustion (I say as I am about to smoke a joint), but aluminum dust in/around the same place where I place my herb... No go for me. Now I would really appreciate the advice of some people owning the Flowerpot.

Really interested in NewVape's offering with their Flowerpot. I think I want to go with the V-rod in case I want to try concentrates in the future. Already found quite a bit of info about heads on this forum. Sorry if my question below have already been answered. Tried the search feature and the forum is so long. Might have read about 40-60% of it all. Also, I am about to share a link to the only EU shop from which I could buy this product. I hope that is ok with regards to forum rules. The thing I am most curious about is whether I need anything else to get started with vaping right away. I own a glass piece (the Honey, with 14mm female connection) and really want to know if I can get started right away if I buy the V-Rod bundle.

The only vaporizer I have used is the Arizer air (OG) which I own. Unfortunately due to the small chamber and limited battery use it didn't succeed in moving me away from combustion. Stopping combusting really is the main reason why I am looking for a good vape to get me hammered so I have no excuse when still deciding to F up my lungs. Been smoking for some years and my lungs don't feel like before at all.

So what is my question: If I buy this bundle (LinkToVapeFiend) will I need anything else to get proper Vape sessions? I already own the Honey (waterpipe/bubbler/bong 14mm female). I also see another bundle (Sic dish). There are no pictures shown, but since the price is so much less it got me interested. I noticed it does not come with a head like the flowereater/vrod/shower. Either way, my budget is around 450 euros. I never thought spending so much on a vape but I am paying for my lungs essentially. I am planning on smoking dry herb 99.9% of the time for the forseeable future, so given that, which head/bundle would be most appropriate to me? (Concentrates in Europe aren't easy to get by, and if that changes, I dont mind ordering the VROD in a year or 2.

Would really appreciate some advice on this since I am afraid of paying 450euros only to discover that I need another (Expense) item before I can enjoy vaping.

Again thanks for all the contributions on this forum and I hope I am not breaking any rules. Off to smoke hopefully one of my last 30-40 joints before the vape I will order based on your advice will arrive.
You'll have everything you need to use the vape with what you already own. That said a fine grind is recommended so if you do not have a fine grinder and your grinder used upside down does not get the same results as Edwyn, you might want to add that. I would also add double weave screens, Storz & Bickel Brushes and the NewVape Pax Loading Tool. Do you have a pick to stir the bowl?

vape>comb

You'll have everything you need to use the vape with what you already own. That said a fine grind is recommended so if you do not have a fine grinder and your grinder used upside down does not get the same results as Edwyn, you might want to add that. I would also add double weave screens, Storz & Bickel Brushes and the NewVape Pax Loading Tool. Do you have a pick to stir the bowl?
This is all very useful information. Thanks for that. I do have a 3 year old grind but Ill pick a new one up. And I don't have a pick, maybe use the tip of the carbcap? No need getting stingy when the investment is already that high. I will make a list of all the things I will need. Does the Loading Tool make loading up more convenient? Kind of afraid that if setting up all the things for a good vaping sessions takes too much "effort", I will be more inclined to just roll up a J.

vape>comb,
Reactions: Chris_CH

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
This is all very useful information. Thanks for that. I do have a 3 year old grind but Ill pick a new one up. And I don't have a pick, maybe use the tip of the carbcap? No need getting stingy when the investment is already that high. I will make a list of all the things I will need. Does the Loading Tool make loading up more convenient? Kind of afraid that if setting up all the things for a good vaping sessions takes too much "effort", I will be more inclined to just roll up a J.
You need nothing more than the kit, but if you have room in your cart and budget the other items are really nice to have. Roll up a J? If you handed me a rolled J right this minute (and I do have a lighter right next to me) I would break up the J, grind it fine and run it through the flowerpot to see if it's any good. :spliff:

Stonedbadger

Hahaha everything that you need is in the pack, I find that the flowerpot is my go to vape because its so quick and easy to use.

I switch it on at the start of the night and then sit back and enjoy the massive hits!

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: vape>comb

Vital

Hello Everyone. Just joined this Forum and I am getting great Vibes here. It is thanks to you all that I decided not to unpack my just ordered Plenty and send it right back. In the last few pages of the Plenty forum I read about the aluminum dust issue. This scared me away. Really trying to step away from combustion (I say as I am about to smoke a joint), but aluminum dust in/around the same place where I place my herb... No go for me. Now I would really appreciate the advice of some people owning the Flowerpot.

Really interested in NewVape's offering with their Flowerpot. I think I want to go with the V-rod in case I want to try concentrates in the future. Already found quite a bit of info about heads on this forum. Sorry if my question below have already been answered. Tried the search feature and the forum is so long. Might have read about 40-60% of it all. Also, I am about to share a link to the only EU shop from which I could buy this product. I hope that is ok with regards to forum rules. The thing I am most curious about is whether I need anything else to get started with vaping right away. I own a glass piece (the Honey, with 14mm female connection) and really want to know if I can get started right away if I buy the V-Rod bundle.

The only vaporizer I have used is the Arizer air (OG) which I own. Unfortunately due to the small chamber and limited battery use it didn't succeed in moving me away from combustion. Stopping combusting really is the main reason why I am looking for a good vape to get me hammered so I have no excuse when still deciding to F up my lungs. Been smoking for some years and my lungs don't feel like before at all.

So what is my question: If I buy this bundle (LinkToVapeFiend) will I need anything else to get proper Vape sessions? I already own the Honey (waterpipe/bubbler/bong 14mm female). I also see another bundle (Sic dish). There are no pictures shown, but since the price is so much less it got me interested. I noticed it does not come with a head like the flowereater/vrod/shower. Either way, my budget is around 450 euros. I never thought spending so much on a vape but I am paying for my lungs essentially. I am planning on smoking dry herb 99.9% of the time for the forseeable future, so given that, which head/bundle would be most appropriate to me? (Concentrates in Europe aren't easy to get by, and if that changes, I dont mind ordering the VROD in a year or 2.

Would really appreciate some advice on this since I am afraid of paying 450euros only to discover that I need another (Expense) item before I can enjoy vaping.

Again thanks for all the contributions on this forum and I hope I am not breaking any rules. Off to smoke hopefully one of my last 30-40 joints before the vape I will order based on your advice will arrive.

Greetings…welcome to FC.
clip_image001.gif

Most of what's in the pictures on Vapefiends website are older/inferior parts compared to what's on NewVape's website. For starters the PID you’re looking at is inferior to an Auber PID. NewVape offers an Auber PID and Coil now too, but it's going to cost you even more money. The Auber has a built in shutoff timer, it's much easier to set the temperature with the Auber PID, because it has a rotary dial right on top of the unit, instead of push buttons on the front that you have to hold down. Even the way the coil connects to the Auber is better, because it clips on instead of screwing on. The Auber PID also has a warning message letting you know it's Hot when you turn it off. It will continue to flash the temperature and the message "HOT", until the attached coil reaches 150F, and then it automatically shuts itself off. It's a great little PID.

Here's a link to the Auber Coil on NewVape's website, you can also find it on Auber's website.

https://www.newvape.com/auber-rdk-300a-pid-controller

https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=484

They even sell it on Amazon. ;)

Here's a link to NewVape's proprietary Auber coil (necessary for the Vrod).

https://www.newvape.com/20mm-coil-for-auber-control

Question, have you ever tried a Silver Surfer? Don't waste your time looking at the Super Silver Surfer (SSSV). It's not the right unit for blowing bags. That's where the Volcano excels. You can purchase a Silver Surfer for half the price of the Flowerpot. Perhaps even cheaper when it’s on sale, or with a coupon code. In fact, you could buy both the Life Saber and Silver Surfer together for nearly 100 euro’s less than the Flowerpot.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/silver-surfer-vaporizer?_pos=1&_sid=bf4cd66b1&_ss=r

The Silver Surfer got me to quit combusting over a decade ago. I can't stand the taste of smoke anymore.

There's a Silver Surfer Thread in here too.

If you plan on using it primarily with water, check out the Life Saber.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/life-saber-vaporizer-lsv

Here's the water pipe adapter for the Life Saber:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/lsv-short-14mm-water-pipe-adapter

Here's one of the BEST things about either the Silver surfer (SSV) and Life Saber (LSV). They both have an ALL GLASS PATHWAY. The ceramic heater 7th Floor uses can reach temperatures up to 900 degrees, and last years. I've had one for over 10 years, it's never required service, and it's still going strong. There are many people that leave there SSV’s on all day, and they’ve never had to replace the heater. There's also a Life saber thread in here.

The Silver Surfer and Life Saber are made of aircraft grade aluminum, their borosilicate glass parts are hand blown works of art.

You are absolutely right. There is no need to waste hundreds of Euro's to get a great Vaporizer.

I hope this helps... :wave:

vape>comb

Greetings…welcome to FC.
clip_image001.gif

Most of what's in the pictures on Vapefiends website are older/inferior parts compared to what's on NewVape's website. For starters the PID you’re looking at is inferior to an Auber PID. NewVape offers an Auber PID and Coil now too, but it's going to cost you even more money. The Auber has a built in shutoff timer, it's much easier to set the temperature with the Auber PID, because it has a rotary dial right on top of the unit, instead of push buttons on the front that you have to hold down. Even the way the coil connects to the Auber is better, because it clips on instead of screwing on. The Auber PID also has a warning message letting you know it's Hot when you turn it off. It will continue to flash the temperature and the message "HOT", until the attached coil reaches 150F, and then it automatically shuts itself off. It's a great little PID.

Here's a link to the Auber Coil on NewVape's website, you can also find it on Auber's website.

https://www.newvape.com/auber-rdk-300a-pid-controller

https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=484

They even sell it on Amazon. ;)

Question, have you ever tried a Silver Surfer? Don't waste your time looking at the Super Silver Surfer (SSSV). It's not the right unit for blowing bags. That's where the Volcano excels. You can purchase a Silver Surfer for half the price of the Flowerpot. Perhaps even cheaper when it’s on sale, or with a coupon code. In fact, you could buy both the Life Saber and Silver Surfer together for nearly 100 euro’s less than the Flowerpot.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/silver-surfer-vaporizer?_pos=1&_sid=bf4cd66b1&_ss=r

The Silver Surfer got me to quit combusting over a decade ago. I can't stand the taste of smoke anymore.

There's a Silver Surfer Thread in here too.

If you plan on using it primarily with water, check out the Life Saber.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/life-saber-vaporizer-lsv

Here's the water pipe adapter for the Life Saber:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/lsv-short-14mm-water-pipe-adapter

Here's one of the BEST things about either the Silver surfer (SSV) and Life Saber (LSV). They both have an ALL GLASS PATHWAY. The ceramic heater 7th Floor uses can reach temperatures up to 900 degrees, and last years. I've had one for over 10 years, it's never required service, and it's still going strong. There are many people that leave there SSV’s on all day, and they’ve never had to replace the heater. There's also a Life saber thread in here.

The Silver Surfer and Life Saber are made of aircraft grade aluminum, their borosilicate glass parts are hand blown works of art.

You are absolutely right. There is no need to waste hundreds of Euro's to get a great Vaporizer.

I hope this helps... :wave:

It definitely helps, thanks a lot for these helpful words. At the same time you just made my decision a whole lot harder haha. Unfortunately I have no access to newvape's products outside of Vapefiend.co.uk since they seem to be the only reseller in Europe. I also won't be importing from the USA since that might come with it's own piece of headache as well. Buying from UK seems far enough, but USA is something else altogether. Also with the customs "added value" it will be even more expensive.

I will look into the SSV, thanks for the recommendation. Still heavily leaning towards the flowerpot. I really love how you can microdose, fill it up, extract all in a 2-3hits or go slow and make it more like a session. The thing I hated most about my current vape, is that it seems to rush me to take another hit. The battery will die or the herb will be extracted into the abyss which is not my lungs. xD

Is ease of use the only difference with the new Auber PID compared to the older one? I really don't mind if it is good quality. If I ever stress about leaving it on, I will just buy a smartplug for my wall, connect it to my phone and t urn it on and off right there. (Saw someone in the forum who did it like this). Or did they make this new controller/PID because the previous one had a design flaw or something similar?

The modularity of the Flowerpot is also something that attracts me to it. In a year or 2 I could upgrade the PID/Coil, the head, my bubbler. If this essential bundle (with some addons) gets me away from combusting, then reinvesting for a new PID etc. is more than worth it (Even if it is 2 months down the line rather than 2 years). I can really feel that my lungs aren't as before. Almost 30 years old now. Been smoking several J's daily, for about 3-5 years now.

You need nothing more than the kit, but if you have room in your cart and budget the other items are really nice to have. Roll up a J? If you handed me a rolled J right this minute (and I do have a lighter right next to me) I would break up the J, grind it fine and run it through the flowerpot to see if it's any good. :spliff:

That's amazing, I want to have that as well. As it is now I smoke my weed with tobacco otherwise it is too strong. So I might've built up a fancy for nicotine over the years without knowing. Though I don't like smoking cigarettes, nor do I.

I will be looking for a grinder (50pounds for a fine grinder is insane!) and the unloader mentioned earlier.

Is anyone experience with Storz and Bickel XL grinder? Should that not work well with various kinds of vape-chambers? It seems that I need a fine-grind for best results. I heard some good things about the SantaCruz shredder as well, but in a review someone wrote that you can expect a nice medium grind.

Hahaha everything that you need is in the pack, I find that the flowerpot is my go to vape because its so quick and easy to use.

I switch it on at the start of the night and then sit back and enjoy the massive hits!
Man I cannot wait! The upcoming week will still be some research. By the end of next week I will have ordered it for sure!

Again thanks A LOT for all the useful comments.

vape>comb,

Stonedbadger

It definitely helps, thanks a lot for these helpful words. At the same time you just made my decision a whole lot harder haha. Unfortunately I have no access to newvape's products outside of Vapefiend.co.uk since they seem to be the only reseller in Europe. I also won't be importing from the USA since that might come with it's own piece of headache as well. Buying from UK seems far enough, but USA is something else altogether. Also with the customs "added value" it will be even more expensive.

I will look into the SSV, thanks for the recommendation. Still heavily leaning towards the flowerpot. I really love how you can microdose, fill it up, extract all in a 2-3hits or go slow and make it more like a session. The thing I hated most about my current vape, is that it seems to rush me to take another hit. The battery will die or the herb will be extracted into the abyss which is not my lungs. xD

Is ease of use the only difference with the new Auber PID compared to the older one? I really don't mind if it is good quality. If I ever stress about leaving it on, I will just buy a smartplug for my wall, connect it to my phone and t urn it on and off right there. (Saw someone in the forum who did it like this). Or did they make this new controller/PID because the previous one had a design flaw or something similar?

The modularity of the Flowerpot is also something that attracts me to it. In a year or 2 I could upgrade the PID/Coil, the head, my bubbler. If this essential bundle (with some addons) gets me away from combusting, then reinvesting for a new PID etc. is more than worth it (Even if it is 2 months down the line rather than 2 years). I can really feel that my lungs aren't as before. Almost 30 years old now. Been smoking several J's daily, for about 3-5 years now.

That's amazing, I want to have that as well. As it is now I smoke my weed with tobacco otherwise it is too strong. So I might've built up a fancy for nicotine over the years without knowing. Though I don't like smoking cigarettes, nor do I.

I will be looking for a grinder (50pounds for a fine grinder is insane!) and the unloader mentioned earlier.

Is anyone experience with Storz and Bickel XL grinder? Should that not work well with various kinds of vape-chambers? It seems that I need a fine-grind for best results. I heard some good things about the SantaCruz shredder as well, but in a review someone wrote that you can expect a nice medium grind.

Man I cannot wait! The upcoming week will still be some research. By the end of next week I will have ordered it for sure!

Again thanks A LOT for all the useful comments.

I'm not sure how helpful that post is from @Vital , I have the NV controller and it is very easy to adjust the temperature! It works well and I did not see any reason to pay more for the Auber

The santacruze is an excellent grinder and it will serve you well! I use the santacruze and BCG with the medium plate with excellent results!

vape>comb

I'm not sure how helpful that post is from @Vital , I have the NV controller and it is very easy to adjust the temperature! It works well and I did not see any reason to pay more for the Auber

The santacruze is an excellent grinder and it will serve you well! I use the santacruze and BCG with the medium plate with excellent results!
What does BCG stand for? Googling yields a vaccine against Tuberculosis xD.
The only SantaCruz grinder I am willing to consider due to the price is this one. The other ones come close to 50 pound at which point I would rather just get the NewVape titanium fine grind 3inch grinder.

I agree with you about the controller. It looks just fine. I too would prefer a Knob, but a minor consideration really. And since it is not an option in Europe altogether, I am fine wit the standard PID.

vape>comb,
Reactions: YaMon

vape>comb

It's the Brilliant Cut Grinder, from Grinders For Life (here's their website).

Here's the FC thread.
That grinder look sick!
Why must all the good stuff be available only in the USA!! Even though we have "legal" weed in Holland for decades now! Haha, I will keep this grinder in the back of my head for sure. For now I might make due with what I have or try the S&B XL grinder which costs just 10 pounds. It will have to do for now since the initial investment in the Flowerpot (or VapExhale still unsure) will already be quite large.

vape>comb,
Reactions: Ramahs

Vital

Have you ever used the Auber RDK300A PID?

In addition to being superior to NewVape's rebranded Chinese PID, vape>comb couldn't use it with many other coils made by other manufacturers for several reasons.

1. It uses a screw connector.
2. NewVapes PID has a different pin configuration that will fry either the coil, the PID, or both.

Have you ever watched Edwyn's video?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=newvape+youtube&&view=detail&mid=180AA472A86979FB61ED180AA472A86979FB61ED&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=newvape+youtube&qpvt=newvape+youtube&FORM=VDRE

Last edited:
Vital,
Reactions: Ramahs

vape>comb

In addition to being superior to NewVape's rebranded Chinese PID, vape>comb couldn't use it with many other coils made by other manufacturers for several reasons.

2. NewVapes PID has a different pin configuration that will fry either the coil, the PID, or both.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=newvape+youtube&&view=detail&mid=180AA472A86979FB61ED180AA472A86979FB61ED&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=newvape+youtube&qpvt=newvape+youtube&FORM=VDRE
That is quite useful for futureproofing. So when switching coils etc I wont have to worry as much about compatibility with the auber pid. Not sure I can get that one in Europe though. If anyone knows a PID available in europe that ticks the same checkboxes, that would be great. Unavailability of parts currently makes me lean more towards the vapexhale evo. Though that one seems to be sold out EVERYWHERE and only available with the hydrabomb glasspiece for a total of 600 euros. Decisions decisions...

I dont expect to be having any VAS so I really want my pick to be perfect! :)

Thankyou everyone

vape>comb,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

The PID discussion has been disputed on this thread many times. Both PIDs (NewVape & Auber) work well. I own two of the NewVape PIDs and have been using the FP for 2 years and I have never ever heard of a NewVape PID frying a coil, PID or both. Regardless, this is not the venue to debate PIDs.

@vape>comb if you have a grinder and budget is tight, try turning your existing grinder upside down an grinding a little longer than normal and see if you get a fine grind.

Edit: If you decide to purchase an Auber PID for your VRod, you must buy the Auber compatible coil from NewVape in order to get the coil wrap direction and count to mach the machining on the VRod and allow for the best heat transfer. In short, it fits properly whereas a non-NewVape 20mm coil may not.

Vital

The PID discussion has been disputed on this thread many times. Both PIDs (NewVape & Auber) work well. I own two of the NewVape PIDs and have been using the FP for 2 years and I have never ever heard of a NewVape PID frying a coil, PID or both. Regardless, this is not the venue to debate PIDs.

@vape>comb if you have a grinder and budget is tight, try turning your existing grinder upside down an grinding a little longer than normal and see if you get a fine grind.

Edit: If you decide to purchase an Auber PID for your VRod, you must buy the Auber compatible coil from NewVape in order to get the coil wrap direction and count to mach the machining on the VRod and allow for the best heat transfer. In short, it fits properly whereas a non-NewVape 20mm coil may not.

Yes, I already explaned that to him read up ^

You never answered my question....Have YOU ever tried the Auber PID?

It's the Brilliant Cut Grinder, from Grinders For Life (here's their website).

Here's the FC thread.

No, they changed the name again.

It's now called The Brilliant Cut Herb Grinder. :drool:

Are we going to start calling it the BCHG...I like BCG better. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Vital,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Yes, I already explaned that to him read up ^

You never answered my question....Have YOU ever tried the Auber PID?
If you check back you posed that question to @Stonedbadger

As for me, while I find your approach confrontational and comments misleading, no I have not used the Auber PID. Nor do I care to dispute PIDs in a thread about the FlowerPot Vaporizer.

snamuh

ghost
I have the auber. I got the auber for the reasons vital posted. at the time i never used one a PID.

I feel like theres no right answer. I would go with either device depending what you want. either way your going to have to make sure your buying the correct coils so it doesnt matter...

Sometimes i regret not getting the NV PID because it fits the accesories they make for it.

edit:

Just checked again. basically just the stand. is the accesory for the nv PID.
single_pid_stand-2_1.jpg

I didnt realise NV make a straight auber coil. I have the Auber coil that is bent so the handle doesnt stick out straight.

enail-handle.jpg

So my auber coil (from aubers website) bends down and i could barely get the handle on to it. unlike the photo above. Looks like NVs Auber coil would work with the handle properly though.

here is an example of my curved coil from aubers website:
20COIL.jpg

Last edited:

Vital

If you check back you posed that question to @Stonedbadger

As for me, while I find your approach confrontational and comments misleading, no I have not used the Auber PID. Nor do I care to dispute PIDs in a thread about the FlowerPot Vaporizer.

I wasn't trying to get into a debate over the PID's...I was trying to point out the advantages and disadvantages of an integral part of a FlowerPot to a new member.

I apologize if I came off as confrontational, but I've seen it too many times...people that aren't familiar with something voicing their opinion of it. Does that make sense? :hmm:

I apologize...it's 10:30 a.m. where I live, and I haven't slept in nearly 3 days. I have trouble falling asleep, and even more trouble staying asleep. I've got a splitting headache, and I can't think straight anymore.

It sux living with constant pain.

Vital,
Reactions: YaMon

vape>comb

Thanks for that info. My only choice here in Europe however is from Vapefiend. And they only have the standard coil and PID which I believe is just fine for my situation.

Since Evo Cloud was on my list of potential vapes as well, my budget miraculously grew to 600euros. :rolleyes:
And with this budget I reckon I can set up a very complete bundle. I will just have to choose the type of head I want. Probably the V-Rod since it is slightly more expensive with the bundle but offers more options.

Just did some math, considering buying the Sic Dish Bundle which is 285 pounds. But I'd rather take the VROD bundle which is 395 pounds but includes the Vrod FlowerPot Head & Diffuser & SiC Dish plus the VROD carbcap.

Then again, this bundle fits my budget as well, contains the fine grinder, FlowerPot Stand & Debowler and an 18mm bubbler as well. As it stands, I think this will be the one! Getting very excited already. Will do some research in the upcoming week and make a decision in about 5-7 days. Really hoped not to have to buy more glass since I own the Honey, but I might give that one away to a buddy of mine or keep it for my Arizer Air. Decisions decisions...

I wasn't trying to get into a debate over the PID's...I was trying to point out the advantages and disadvantages of an integral part of a FlowerPot to a new member.

I apologize if I came off as confrontational, but I've seen it too many times...people that aren't familiar with something voicing their opinion of it. Does that make sense? :hmm:

I apologize...it's 10:30 a.m. where I live, and I haven't slept in nearly 3 days. I have trouble falling asleep, and even more trouble staying asleep. I've got a splitting headache, and I can't think straight anymore.

It sux living with constant pain.
Man, hope things will get brighter for you painwise bro. Always a pain to hear such things :(

Last edited by a moderator:

caliganja420

I tried the new vape fine grinder that came with my Vrod bundle... extremely disappointed how terrible it is... first of all there was silver specs in my herb after I grinder... then it’s nearly impossible to get it all out and scooped into my shovel head, you have to dump out all of the weed and waste even more trichromes... it’s very heavy and bulky, plain ugly. Back in the closet it goes, absolutely no comparison to my Lift.

vape>comb

I tried the new vape fine grinder that came with my Vrod bundle... extremely disappointed how terrible it is... first of all there was silver specs in my herb after I grinder... then it’s nearly impossible to get it all out and scooped into my shovel head, you have to dump out all of the weed and waste even more trichromes... it’s very heavy and bulky, plain ugly. Back in the closet it goes, absolutely no comparison to my Lift.

Some member pointed out that I might want to consider newvape s fine grinder. I like the fact that it is bulky and heavy.but having silver specs come loose is not something I want. I believe I have a stainless steel grinder atm but it has seen heavy use and is mire of a coarse grinder.

This lift you speak of, you use it with your fp? I am not going to buy a 50 euro plus grinder. Too expensive atm since I will already be blowing about 600 euros to the whole setup if I decide to go that route.

Anyone owning both a silver surfer vape and a fp? Would you say the ssv can compare to the fp if money isnt an issue? Have seen quite some positivity around the ssv as well. But was thinking that might be due to the significantly lower pricetag.

vape>comb,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Anyone owning both a silver surfer vape and a fp? Would you say the ssv can compare to the fp if money isnt an issue? Have seen quite some positivity around the ssv as well. But was thinking that might be due to the significantly lower pricetag.
I own they a DaBuddha which like the SSV is made by 7th floor and is a ceramic heater in a glass intake/whip adapter. The DaBuddha was my first vape in 2010, but started to gather dust when my Herbalizer arrived and then both sat unused when my FlowerPot landed. That may change as @ohmygodimsohigh recently filled the glass around the ceramic heater with quartz glass beads increasing the heated surface area and heat transfer. That said, out of the box the SSV/DaBuddha does not compare to the FlowerPot and the silicone tubing is really not my cup of tea, it does not come clean.

Baron23

Some member pointed out that I might want to consider newvape s fine grinder. I like the fact that it is bulky and heavy.but having silver specs come loose is not something I want. I believe I have a stainless steel grinder atm but it has seen heavy use and is mire of a coarse grinder.

This lift you speak of, you use it with your fp? I am not going to buy a 50 euro plus grinder. Too expensive atm since I will already be blowing about 600 euros to the whole setup if I decide to go that route.

Not contradicting any one, but my experience with the NV fine grinder is much different and I own both the OG as well as the Arm Band version.

I have never seen any slightest indication of metal wear or metal particles in my herb and I have been using these grinders for at least 3-4 years (well, the Arm Band less than the other).

As for having to dump the herb out after grinding....well, yes. They are two piece grinders, work very well for me who grinds a 1/8th up and puts it in a Space Case or similar, and I dump into a RAW rolling tray, brush the tray out into the Space Case when done, and I don't feel I loose a single trichome.

For smaller, vape immediately, grinding I LOVE my BCG.

Vital

You can always use it as a weapon or paperweight, that things got some heft to it. :rofl:

Got a question for anyone with a good memory. :myday:

What deals did NewVape have during Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Last edited:
Vital,
Top Bottom