• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Baron23

Just a heads up and update on my issue i have been having with my flower pot. The owner Edwin had called me today apologizing. I personally may have just got a unit that was a few mm's off. He has been very kind in wanting to fix my problem. I had said on this forum the actual product works great if i was not having the issue with everything sticking. This so far is some of the best costumer service i have experienced having the actual owner call me and want to do right by his product so i cannot fault the company at all. Also if anyone was experiencing issues with there credit cards that will be a thing of the past as the company is changing everything up , will have a updated site and a very secure way to make payments from what i was told. They also have a few new products in the works for the flowerpot that sound amazing. I will definitely keep you all updated on the outcome of how i am taken care of with a new product. Thank you @NewVape710 .
Super. I also once got a call back from Edwyn in response to an email CS inquiry I made. I like the guy a lot and I like they way they do business. I'm VERY glad your CS experience with them has turned around and I really look forward to what Edwyn did to make it right and the final results.

Cheers

Justpassedu

Super. I also once got a call back from Edwyn in response to an email CS inquiry I made. I like the guy a lot and I like they way they do business. I'm VERY glad your CS experience with them has turned around and I really look forward to what Edwyn did to make it right and the final results.

Cheers
Thanks man , he really seemed to care about the company and products allot. That is all i can ask for and I will stand by his company for reaching out and looking to make things right. Also he made my dream come true and has told me a quartz insert is in the works and i think that it is really going to make this thing a beast.

PoopMachine

I didnt a call about my credit card being jacked from their site but its not the end of the world. Well, it kind of was but whatever....

What kind of products do they have coming out for the FP?

PoopMachine,

Justpassedu

I didnt a call about my credit card being jacked from their site but its not the end of the world. Well, it kind of was but whatever....

What kind of products do they have coming out for the FP?
It was not there fault they stated about the credit cards , i had the same issue . it was the offsite company handling the funds and they had stated it would not be a problem anymore as they now will be using a very secure system. I believe they are working on a quartz insert for the fp and also possibly something ceramic but don't quote me on that. Definitely the quartz though and as i know more info i will be sure to post it on the thread.

Spliff

Nothing clever to say......
So...V.A.S. got me...got my flowerpot yesterday and have been very medicated since!
I got a question for you all though, when using flowers how do you empty the bowl while its still hot as hell?
Love being able to do both at once, but unless I got some tongs with me, can only add flowers once per seession.

Loved the flowerpot so much I went back for more tools and quartz nails....the quality was that impressive.
Anyhow thanks for any tips and I look forward to hanging out with you all.

Spliff

Justpassedu

So...V.A.S. got me...got my flowerpot yesterday and have been very medicated since!
I got a question for you all though, when using flowers how do you empty the bowl while its still hot as hell?
Love being able to do both at once, but unless I got some tongs with me, can only add flowers once per seession.

Loved the flowerpot so much I went back for more tools and quartz nails....the quality was that impressive.
Anyhow thanks for any tips and I look forward to hanging out with you all.

Spliff
Congrats man , the way it was designed was to not leave it sitting on your bowl so it gets hot. Try to only place it on your bowl when you are going to take your hit and than remove after each . This way your bowl cools down in around 10-15 seconds than you can empty and re-pack. That is the way I was doing it with no issues. I should have mine today as I had a small clearance issue , can't wait to get this beast back in my hands. It definitely hits hard and very smooth also .

PoopMachine

Congrats man , the way it was designed was to not leave it sitting on your bowl so it gets hot. Try to only place it on your bowl when you are going to take your hit and than remove after each . This way your bowl cools down in around 10-15 seconds than you can empty and re-pack. That is the way I was doing it with no issues. I should have mine today as I had a small clearance issue , can't wait to get this beast back in my hands. It definitely hits hard and very smooth also .

What he says. The lower temps work real well when you cap too. Im down to 600 on my Hexnail. Taste is off the charts! I have some Pineapple Kush that Ive been putting in the lower base and dabbing The Clear. Its nuts!

What he says. The lower temps work real well when you cap too. Im down to 600 on my Hexnail. Taste is off the charts! I have some Pineapple Kush that Ive been putting in the lower base and dabbing The Clear. Its nuts!

What are you capping with? Does the 'dab stud' or intake on top rise above the outer rim? I see the Lollipop has an indent for it. No Chadbro for this one.

scalescliffs,

Justpassedu

What are you capping with? Does the 'dab stud' or intake on top rise above the outer rim? I see the Lollipop has an indent for it. No Chadbro for this one.
The intake does not rise above the center rim , I personally have been using my Carb cap to cap the top off with , i have a he carb cap in titanium and a hive in ceramic , i been using both. The carb cap helps create some extra heat when vaping flowers and really milks my glass up allot when i use it , same as when i'd use concentrate and do a dab.

Spliff

Nothing clever to say......

Yeah, I get that part......but if you pack a bigger bowl thats not finished after a few hits the heat builds.
Whats awesome is even with that much packed in there the flavor just kept going, stir after stir, but I was done before the bowl was. So I guess the solution is obvious. Pack enough for 1-3 hits and enjoy a breather between bowls. Maybe. I don't tink im .....lll be back.

Justpassedu

So i been getting very familiar using the flowerpot the past week or two. It is really a great device. 650-680F with a full packing and i have been extracting everything in 3-5 hits. I start taking a draw and than cap it with a carb cap while inhaling and the vapor just white walls any glass i own. This is the closest thing i have experienced to combustion with out combusting. I was contemplating purchasing a Sublimator but i honestly do not see how much more dense vapor it can output compared to the flowerpot. This is a inexpensive setup that does it all , My Evo can produce big clouds like the flowerpot but definitely not as dense. The company is even working on a quartz drop in for it that will take it to a whole other level for me , even the sub does not have a option to dab off quartz. My next step is to experiment with some lower temps and hopefully start dabbing when the quartz insert is available. I'll try and get a few pics up shortly. For now a sneak peak of the quartz insert being developed :
02C492A6-6E4F-42B3-8DC4-2A5B24F658E0_zpsernmmltf.png

Justpassedu

Damn! Thanks @Justpassedu for the update! Sublimator out! Flowerpot in! :rockon:
Np @biohacker , don't sleep on this flowerpot. While i have yet to try a Sub i can tell you 1st hand it hit's hard , simple to use , taste is really nice and you can see in my signature i have a # of high end vapes and this thing pretty much hit's harder than all of them if that is what you are looking for. I am so happy my urge to spend $600 + on the Sub is completely gone.

biohacker

I will have one of these in my future no doubt! I'm not a dabber, but hugely interested just for the herb bowl. I'm over the Sub, I find it way too harsh and it doesn't taste that great...way too dangerous, and the shit i've been reading over the in XLR thread leaves much to be desired about their QC/CS.

This vape is so underrated it appears! So NO MORE sticking parts??? It was a tolerance QC issue?

biohacker,

Justpassedu

I will have one of these in my future no doubt! I'm not a dabber, but hugely interested just for the herb bowl. I'm over the Sub, I find it way too harsh and it doesn't taste that great...way too dangerous, and the shit i've been reading over the in XLR thread leaves much to be desired about their QC/CS.

This vape is so underrated it appears! So NO MORE sticking parts??? It was a tolerance QC issue?
Even if you don't dab this flowerpot works really well. I have not dabbed off it yet and strictly been using flowers. Also the ability to adjust your temp using your Enail is great as you can go higher to clear your bowl quickly or stay low for some tasty flower rips. No more sticking parts , i must have just got a part that was a few millimeters to big so when i had placed my top half over the bottom they were fusing together from the heat, the problem was solved quickly and now it is perfect with 0 chances of any fusing at all. The company worked quickly to take care of the issue and i am so happy i did not give up on it and get a refund or i'd really be missing out. Definitely was a QC issue so no worries.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I see NewVape even mentioned FuckCombustion in one of their IG threads relating to capping the Flowerpot just after starting a rip!!

You can also use code

rosinberg

For a 10% discount!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I forgot to add , but i have tried the flowerpot now with at least 3 different pieces of glass i own. A big factor in knowing it works so well to me is the fact that with any piece i use with flowers only , it will dirty the glass up so quickly right after a cleaning. I get thick honey on the walls of my glass usually with only 1-2 hits. It kinda sucks i have to clean my glass so quick as i am kind of anal about it but what a punch to the face the flowerpot provides. I'll take the trade off.

biohacker

That's amazing....reminds me of my Supreme with the glass bowl....honey oil practically drips out of the tube after just a couple of grams. Sign of a great extraction IMO!

I know what you mean about the pain it is too clean, but purist connoisseurs like us should be cleaning glass daily anyways!

Thanks for keeping this thread going JPU!

Justpassedu

That Supreme is another vape on my list of must try's @biohacker , just really content right now using what i have at the house. Definitely a great sign of extraction , it's literally just a few hits and you start to see the honey forming. I try to clean my glass once i start seeing anything start to form , not the biggest fan of looking at anything dirty. I dropped my temps down to 640F last night and it was still pumping out the clouds. I think i am going to try for even lower . Np on keeping the thread going , i'll try and update as often as i can. I may even sell one of my Evo's or the herbalizer soon now that i have a great vape like this on the desk.

Top Bottom