• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Doktor Dub

Just had a look at the New Vape site and there are two new Flowerpot "Holders" as an alternative to the quite expensive but also nice looking Try Base. One "Dab Station" and one just Holder.

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-vaporizer/

Btw i dont think i will ever be able to make the decision between the Flower Pot and sub/Herbnail/HerborizerTI/D-Nail Lotus.... first world Problems....

Justpassedu

Just had a look at the New Vape site and there are two new Flowerpot "Holders" as an alternative to the quite expensive but also nice looking Try Base. One "Dab Station" and one just Holder.

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-vaporizer/

Btw i dont think i will ever be able to make the decision between the Flower Pot and sub/Herbnail/HerborizerTI/D-Nail Lotus.... first world Problems....
Been using a set of helping hands to hold it when not in use , came in handy haha usually use it when I solder. Does the job. I can't compare to the sub as I have never used 1 but I can say it hits very hard and is tasty. Only cost me about $120 to get me going with wasn't much just to try it & I see it staying so far. Would be cool if they can make a interchangeable quartz head for it or even Sic. Helping hands - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...+soldering&dpPl=1&dpID=31GEhMw7WvL&ref=plSrch

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Alexis

Doktor Dub

@biohacker great Idea! All Owners should support us with Test Stations including worldclass testing Material.

It s a really though Decision for me, these cost all some money and i can / want not to own more than one of them. It s an item for the late evening and can t be out on the Table the whole Day in my living situation, so it has to be "the one"....

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Welcome to the club! :wave:

We need more infos and comparisions!!

How to decide without reliable basic infos?

@biohacker Pal, dont know that you can't decide? After reading your last posts in different threads I thought you want to buy them all?? :p

Hogni,

Alexis

@biohacker great Idea! All Owners should support us with Test Stations including worldclass testing Material.

It s a really though Decision for me, these cost all some money and i can / want not to own more than one of them. It s an item for the late evening and can t be out on the Table the whole Day in my living situation, so it has to be "the one"....
I also hear you Doktor. I similarly feel that only one high end acquistion will be possible for me for time forseeable.

It is so important for us to be totally satisfied with the choice, in the long run.
Cant be dealing with regrets and feelings of discontentment. Life too short for that shit!:nod:

But how do we make the best choice before we buy? We come here of course, but that doesnt always help and can open up a whole new can of snails!

Like how @biohacker has now informed me of this flowerpot device, which hasnt helped really (still appreciate your "help" though) :lol:

Although this flowerpot does confuse me a bit. The site gives very limited information. I can see no clear indication of exactly what you need in total to get started.
I have zero experience with enails and concentrates/dabs etc.

I just think they could make it a little clearer what you actually need to buy and for what.
I know can just ask you guys but a fair point still.

Im sure however that I read they also use aluminium materials, so at the moment I may have to unconsider it after my allergy problem with the Supreme, but I'll keep a keen eye on it.

Yeah we really need a bar in every town with every top vaporizer to hire for an hour. I can see it now, right next to the public library!:clap:

Alexis,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You need an enail with a 16 mm coil if you should'nt have them already.

Essentials from New Vape:

- Flower Pot Head & Nut
- Flower Pot male or female body.

That's all you really need.

Nice to have from NV:

- Enail Handle
- Tray Base

Last edited:
Hogni,

Baron23

My one disappointment is that it fits a 16mm barrel coil only. Wish it was 20mm so that I could use one of the three 20mm coils I already own with one of the two controllers I already own.

I know, I know...bitch, bitch, bitch! LOL

So, will probably just get a 16mm coil and give it a try.

Alexis

You need an enail with a 16 mm coil if you should'nt have them already.

Essentials from New Vape:

- Flower Pot Head & Nut
- Flower Pot male or female body.

That's all you really need.

Nice to have from NV:

- Enail Handle
- Tray Base
Thanks, Im totally clueless with enails etc. So I would need quite a bit of stuff from them:

Head and nut ($85), body ($35), enail coil ($35), enail handle?(45),
And surely the controller as well? ($95).

Plus maybe also the base with holder ($30).

So a minimum of... $280, excluding the holder.

Not bad I guess. The same price range as the other vapes Im considering (Herborizer Ti and VHW).

Its still hard for me right now to make an impression of this one and begin to understand what it can offer me personally, vapor wise, efficiency wise, allergy friendliness. All the pros and cons, like heat up time, minimum load etc etc.

It looks pretty easy to actually use once all set up. Early days yet though.

Justpassedu

I used mine all day yesterday and it hits great but i am having a huge problem . Every time i go to take the head and place it on my bowl for a hit , it gets stuck. I had to break out the pliers a few times yesterday to get it un-stuck. The company says there is a .01 gap between them but i don't think it is enough. It is fine when cold and does not get stuck but when heated i am guessing it expands. This has caused me to waste a few full bowl packing's as they got roasted quick while i was trying to pry this thing apart.

biohacker

Used the Sub frequently over the past week...never even seen anything close to sticking. However, I did notice this fair warning on their website:

*DO NOT PLACE A COLD HEATING DEVICE INTO A HOT ATOMIZER. THE TWO OBJECTS WILL FUSE TOGETHER (not covered by warranty)

Probably better for the Sub vs Twax thread, but just wanted to point out facts.

By the way, doing the above would be quite impressive, I guess you would have to have multiple heaters, and have one connected with an atomizer to thermal equilibrium, and then remove the heater and very quickly throw on a cold heater.

biohacker,

Justpassedu

Same prob as the Sublimator..
Used the Sub frequently over the past week...never even seen anything close to sticking. However, I did notice this fair warning on their website:

*DO NOT PLACE A COLD HEATING DEVICE INTO A HOT ATOMIZER. THE TWO OBJECTS WILL FUSE TOGETHER (not covered by warranty)

Probably better for the Sub vs Twax thread, but just wanted to point out facts.

By the way, doing the above would be quite impressive, I guess you would have to have multiple heaters, and have one connected with an atomizer to thermal equilibrium, and then remove the heater and very quickly throw on a cold heater.
The thing is , the actual bowl portion is always going to be cold bc if it was warm the flowers would just cook away. So the head is heated than placed on the bowl , with 01. clearance there is not much room for expansion when hot. It is really becoming a pain as the unit works very nice if this does not come into play. Called Newvape and the lady i had spoke with says she uses one also and has no problems with hers. I don't know what to do as i like it when it works , I had asked if they could make the clearance a drop bigger for me but they said it would introduce to much airflow.

Last edited:

Jen

Wonder what's going on with their website? I've been trying to get on for two days now to order more accessories.

Jen,

PoopMachine

Well.. funny you mention that. I had two credit cards get compromised this week and the only place I had EVER used one of them was to buy something from NewVape last week. I had just gotten the card two weeks ago so the only transaction ever made on that card by me was to NewVape and then last night it was fraudulently used 10 states away.

Nothing but love for NewVape. I know it wasnt their fault. Just giving a heads up.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: biohacker

Baron23

Yeah, I had heard a few days ago that they had to take their site down for refurbishment but didn't know they were having issues with CC fraud. This usually goes to their CC processing service company as the design of most secure retail sites don't allow CC info to be stored on site, it goes direct to the CC processing service company. I really dunno much about it so will shut up now.

Baron23,

PoopMachine

So Im running the Flower Pot at 620 degrees on the Hexnail and its awesome. Concentrate flavor is very good and the flower flavor is off the charts. The flower wont vaporize unless you cap the nail so you can start with a dab and then when you cap the flower vaporizes all in one shot. If you put too much flower in there you will need huge lungs.

Ive yet to even have a bowl turn dark brown. Medium brown and very even.

Its a beast!

Justpassedu

@lazylathe sounds like this one may defeat me as well! lol

@PoopMachine no sticking bowls like @Justpassedu ???
Hits are huge , this is true but unfortunately I am going to have send mine back . Newvape still has not answered my emails or calls in 5 days. Now everything has fused together , I cannot get the bowl off the top part and my enail coil is also stuck , I tried ISO soak , heating it up , pliers and nothing . So it all has to go back . Kinda bummed as I had my buddy over to show him and let him try it out yesterday and this all went down before he could even take a rip. So we used the herbalizer instead .

Baron23

Hits are huge , this is true but unfortunately I am going to have send mine back . Newvape still has not answered my emails or calls in 5 days. Now everything has fused together , I cannot get the bowl off the top part and my enail coil is also stuck , I tried ISO soak , heating it up , pliers and nothing . So it all has to go back . Kinda bummed as I had my buddy over to show him and let him try it out yesterday and this all went down before he could even take a rip. So we used the herbalizer instead .
Their website is still down. They apparently had issues with CC security. Now, as far as I know, pretty much all on-line vendors use a CC processing company and do not keep CC data directly on their site, so I suspect that's where the issue is and that this is what is consuming a bit of their time right now (but I have no first hand knowledge so take it with a grain of salt).

New Vape is actually just a vape brand within what is basically a metal machining company that also produces other high precision machined parts. I don't think they are flaky at all although it would appear that they are not being very responsive at all.

My one CS experience with them was that they responded to me very quickly.

duff

Well worn
I do websites for a living and it is pretty easy to disable the payment processor from any website.

The fact that their site is down and gives a certificate warning led me to check the certificate.

Their certificate isn't valid because it doesn't contain newvape.com only variations of newvape2.com.

FWIW

Justpassedu

Just a heads up and update on my issue i have been having with my flower pot. The owner Edwin had called me today apologizing. I personally may have just got a unit that was a few mm's off. He has been very kind in wanting to fix my problem. I had said on this forum the actual product works great if i was not having the issue with everything sticking. This so far is some of the best costumer service i have experienced having the actual owner call me and want to do right by his product so i cannot fault the company at all. Also if anyone was experiencing issues with there credit cards that will be a thing of the past as the company is changing everything up , will have a updated site and a very secure way to make payments from what i was told. They also have a few new products in the works for the flowerpot that sound amazing. I will definitely keep you all updated on the outcome of how i am taken care of with a new product. Thank you @NewVape710 .

Top Bottom