• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Containers in the Wild

arb

Semi shaved ape
Last time we were in Seattle I was really impressed with the professionalism of das packages.
Yes $110.00 for a half oz is ridiculous but I do like it better than the way it was.
No one should be a criminal because of a plant and we are at least getting away from that bullshit.
🐈

arb

Semi shaved ape
Is that ridiculous cheap or ridiculously expensive?
As it gets closer to Xmas the availability goes down and the price goes up here, nothing to pay AU$350 (US$250) an oz at this time if you can get it.
High brother......... I never met a ounce of flower worth more than $100.00.
Which is why I set my pricing accordingly as the future of legal cannabis will be higher quality and lower prices.
There is no excuse other than greed for such exorbitant pricing in a legal environment?
😵
I hope I can have a hand in causing that.

Shadooz

That's ridicoulously cheap, in france an ounce range between 200/350$. That why we have to grow our own, the price drop to less than 10$ an ounce if you're good (or 30$ if you're not) , and i have green hands ^^. (I'm talking for indoors +20% thc)

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I always buy by the ounce, works out to $4.40 a gram or $125 an oz. They take the same weed, cherry pick the nice buds, put it in glass and sell it for $50 an eight or $14.28 a gram? JAJAJA someone laughing all the way to the bank :rofl:.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
High brother......... I never met a ounce of flower worth more than $100.00.
Which is why I set my pricing accordingly as the future of legal cannabis will be higher quality and lower prices.
There is no excuse other than greed for such exorbitant pricing in a legal environment?
😵
I hope I can have a hand in causing that.

I've never met an ounce of flower worth $100 either, but I've definitely paid that and then some lol.

Legal states out here on the East Coast, it SHOULD be illegal how much they charge. Up in Maine in August ago they were getting 85/quarter, 100/quarter for their top shelf. Delivery only though...they just opened rec store fronts so prices "should" come down. It's been a while since I've been to a MA dispo but I dont think they were too far off from there either....

"On the street" here I could get an ounce for like 150-160.

I have some bud from CA in those containers floating around, let me look through my phone. Personally I dont like the containers in general, but weed is good!

edit, found them:

81-EF1288-52-B7-498-F-9-CFA-1-CA1-AF5510-CD.jpg

622-C70-C4-BCED-44-DD-A825-09-C68-AA6-B8-F1.jpg

9832-F8-DD-D2-E7-4-BF9-AC2-E-A219-E243-B39-C.jpg

Hit that lime stuff last night a few times through my UD, good stuff!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've never met an ounce of flower worth $100 either, but I've definitely paid that and then some lol.

Legal states out here on the East Coast, it SHOULD be illegal how much they charge. Up in Maine in August ago they were getting 85/quarter, 100/quarter for their top shelf. Delivery only though...they just opened rec store fronts so prices "should" come down. It's been a while since I've been to a MA dispo but I dont think they were too far off from there either....

"On the street" here I could get an ounce for like 150-160.

I have some bud from CA in those containers floating around, let me look through my phone. Personally I dont like the containers in general, but weed is good!

edit, found them:

81-EF1288-52-B7-498-F-9-CFA-1-CA1-AF5510-CD.jpg

622-C70-C4-BCED-44-DD-A825-09-C68-AA6-B8-F1.jpg

9832-F8-DD-D2-E7-4-BF9-AC2-E-A219-E243-B39-C.jpg

Hit that lime stuff last night a few times through my UD, good stuff!

Floracal is pretty solid, grown in Sonoma County (Wine Country)

I am fortunate enough to travel to many legal places... you all in here would DIE if you saw Illinois pricing, it can be around $75-80 per 1/8 after taxes!!!!

Head Explode GIF by memecandy
Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

California Recreational hits those prices regularly and we had a medical program for over 20 years.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Floracal is pretty solid, grown in Sonoma County (Wine Country)

California Recreational hits those prices regularly and we had a medical program for over 20 years.

Yeah out of those 3 the Floracal is probably my favorite one. I love CA Cabernets so relatively familar with the regions, actually going out there about a year from now. I didnt know Floracal was in Sonoma though!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...in Canada, least my neck of the woods (SW Ontario) if you don't buy over priced 'legal' weed but shop grey and black markets, ounces go for $50-$100/oz... 'legal' weed prices are retarded, old street prices $200-$260/oz... plus were aloud 4 plants per household :lol:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Dayum............plant a seed brothers and sisters and breathe the sweet,sweet stank of freedom.
😾
I'm already digging up my backyard now. I don't think it's legal to have personal plants yet ( I'm in Az). However if recreational passes here in November my household will be legal for 12 plants. Some pot plants growing are not to high on the police list of things right now ! :clap:. We've grown here before and as long as you don't have some mega-grow, the cops tend to look the other way. Most of the time.

GetLeft

I finally decided I'm too old to be dealing with the black market. Also wanted to know what I was getting for once. Drove from PA to MA a few weeks ago and picked up an oz that ran over 500 once taxes were added. I didn't bargain hunt. Went to the closest dispensary and straight for as many top notch sativas as I could, picking up three quarters and two eighths for a total of five different strains. I've tested three so far and am blown away by the quality. My black market contact always has good product but not as good as what I purchased in MA. I'm set now for a while and hopefully the exorbitant price shock will lessen as time passes. The shock is partly diminished by the fact that I don't have to be dependant on someone else (a real relief). Market forces work their magic I guess and in MA it appears folks are willing to pay $$$. The containers were ridiculous. Why add the expense of a packaging if it doesn't come close to sealing in the odor? I ditched them asap for mason jars.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I finally decided I'm too old to be dealing with the black market. Also wanted to know what I was getting for once. Drove from PA to MA a few weeks ago and picked up an oz that ran over 500 once taxes were added. I didn't bargain hunt. Went to the closest dispensary and straight for as many top notch sativas as I could, picking up three quarters and two eighths for a total of five different strains. I've tested three so far and am blown away by the quality. My black market contact always has good product but not as good as what I purchased in MA. I'm set now for a while and hopefully the exorbitant price shock will lessen as time passes. The shock is partly diminished by the fact that I don't have to be dependant on someone else (a real relief). Market forces work their magic I guess and in MA it appears folks are willing to pay $$$. The containers were ridiculous. Why add the expense of a packaging if it doesn't come close to sealing in the odor? I ditched them asap for mason jars.

Yeah the first time I bought an ounce in Maine the sticker shock really blew me away. Sort of lessened over time. Plus there are deals you can find, I haven't had MA weed for a little while now though. A couple years? I do Maine more often (coming from NY, MA is actually closer but I like Maine in general ) What I've been doing actually is buying a legal ounce of mixed strains, and I'll pick up maybe a half ounce of street shit from home to keep on hand for a "daily" flower or for like if I have company over and somebody wants a joint, they can use have at it with my street shit. Not that its BAD, its still really good quality, but the legal stuff is definitely better. Better tasting, better effects, all stuff that gets wasted in joints imo so I keep the good shit for the vapes. Sounds kinda selfish I guess but hey I'm paying for it and I've never once taken money from a friend if they wanted some weed... and I do share the good shit too if its going in a vape!

The Maine delivery service I use drops off in those heavy duty sealed bags. Never actual containers, which I like, but now that they're rec store fronts are opening I'm sure the packaging will change as well. Probably a delivery only type thing for the bags. Once I open the bags they go into a better storage container, if I have the room lol. I need more storage.

The nice thing tho is that like last time I picked up a half from my guy here, I didnt even need it. I just noticed the stash was getting low and just re upped when it was convenient. But, like you said... not having to be dependent on a street dealer feels like fucking freeeeeedoooommmm.

If only I could grow.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
If you live in PA(which I assume you do if you said you drove from PA to MA), why not just get a PA mmj card and save on gas money/tolls/other expenses, not take the risk of getting a possible felony, and still get good legal cannabis(once you learn which companies in PA to avoid)?

Low end 1/8ths go for $35, so $280/oz, up to $65 an 1/8, $520/oz. With online ordering, curbside pickup, one of the easiest states to meet one of the 17+ qualifying conditions to get a med card, and this seems really ridiculous considering we are watching this virus set daily records for deaths/infections, not too mention the stress on hospitals.

Returning to live in PA from CO, it's certainly not like top shelf out there, but I've had cannabis in PA that met or exceeded cannabis I was sold in dispensaries out there. It's just the top stuff in CO out does most everything I've seen in PA. But there is a shitload of crap cannabis in CO being sold to those who want cheap "weed" and also, tourists. PA could do better and from the inception of the program till now, I'd say they are improving, just not as fast as most of us would like.

Med cards for 1st time patients cost $50 to the state, and as low as $100, for a dr visit, most of which are by phone or video at this point after covid reared it's head. Renewing your card after the 1st year, is as low as $50 for dr visit, plus the $50 to the state. I don't advocate it, but from reading other online forums, and talking to other patients, many doctors don't even ask for a prior doctor diagnosis of whatever condition you claim to have. At least you'd be supporting local PA residents who work at the dispensaries here. Plus I'm not ripping on MA, but never in my time working in the industry have I had someone tell me, "Ya gotta try this fire MA cannabis" lol.

If you go this route and want some true-to-the-strain-name, properly grown, properly cured cannabis, checkout Farmaceutical Rx flower. They go for $60/ 1/8th in the places near me, but are heads and above the rest in quality and consistency. I highly recommend it over trips to MA.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: GetLeft

GetLeft

Thx for the rec. I haven’t been able to feel comfortable making up a med excuse but your point about supporting local might help me get over that. The whole thing does seem to be making me anxious ;)

Buzzbomb Almighty

My Grey Market 5oz assortment is waiting at the local postal outlet because I was at work when it came to the house this morning. $758 - $296.37 discount = $461.63
Free shipping via Canada Post Express Post and they throw in a free bag of gummies.
The 14g of shatter and 30ml bottle of tincture I ordered from a different company on the same day is coming on Monday.
14g shatter @ $10 per (on sale) $140
THC tincture $15 (on sale), and these guys charge a bit of tax...
redeemed $70 in purchase points
$89.25 and free shipping via Express Post and they always throw in a couple of goodies.
Since I have some loose in the can and an oz of Indica I haven't even opened yet, plus between a 1/4 and half oz of shatter from before, I could be good until Easter. That's where my old age pension is going. ;)
Canada is a wonderful country.

Last edited:
Top Bottom