Cannabis and Driving

Purple-Days

It's ('the study's') prejudice (of assumed authority and final word) is apparent from the start, "can be characterized as two types..." Who the hell says so? They continue by lumping non-related cases into a single group, "arrested marihuana, or other drug law violators..." and this is not a scientific way to study anything. Crap, if you can't get past the first sentence or two, WTF ? Even Judge Judy (if she were on their side) would be on these statements like white on rice . beyond that point I have no need to go furhter, seen this type of science since before 'the war on drugs' , been there... marihuana lumped with pain pills and any other substance, well except alcohol, cause that's condoned and taxed and . . .

VVV Eww, just notices your avatar changes... COOOOOL... I'm slow... or stoned...

Purple-Days,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I don't like the way it relies on data of cannabis users who were caught or had accidents, as this makes me think it's anecdotal data, and disregards those who don't get into accidents or get caught.

I heard this one is better. (What could be better than the Federal Government saying we drive just fine, after 30 minutes?)

VWFringe,

Purple-Days

Wjhoaaahhh ! Booster doses !!!

"On separate evenings they were given weight calibrated doses of THC and alcohol, or placebos for one or both substances as follows: alcohol placebo + THC placebo; alcohol placebo + THC 100 :g/kg; alcohol placebo + THC 200 :g/kg; alcohol + THC placebo; alcohol + THC 100 :g/kg; and, alcohol + THC 200 :g/kg. The initial alcohol dose was sufficient for achieving a peak blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of about 0.07 g/dl. Booster doses were later given to sustain BAC around 0.04 g/dl during testing. "

I wants me some calibrated "Booster Doses" of THC. :clap: Seems they have more interest in alcohol influence contributing to impairment than THC./ :lol:

Come on, isn't this funny??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Purple-Days,

GreenLeaf

I've known lots of people who drive high and were OK but still driving intoxicated on anything even herb is not good.

GreenLeaf,

vapirtoo

Yeah greenleaf,
we've all done it and most do a good job of driving stoned, but it really
is not the best way to get around. :2c:

vapirtoo,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i used to have a real hard time driving while under the influence, but somehow as I've aged (49 now) I've become less paranoid and...well, confidence is kind of important to driving and helps if you're vaked, and it's critical I think to wait 30 minutes.

I am very good at parallel parking and backing into places...I'm just not that impaired while driving vaked these days, sorry.

VWFringe,
Top Bottom