• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Canna-Weird News

Tranquility

“The unpleasant smell of flowering cannabis”...wow....
NasalRanger.jpg

Have you been in a place that has a ton of flowering cannabis? It's not really a whiff of something pleasant, but a sledgehammer of that which cannot be ignored.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/california-marijuana-stink.html
They call it fresh skunk, the odor cloud or sometimes just the stink.

Mike Wondolowski often finds himself in the middle of it. He may be on the chaise longue on his patio, at his computer in the house, or tending to his orange and lemon trees in the garden when the powerful, nauseating stench descends on him.

Mr. Wondolowski lives a half-mile away from greenhouses that were originally built to grow daisies and chrysanthemums but now house thousands of marijuana plants, part of a booming — and pungent — business seeking to cash in on recreational cannabis, which has been legal in California since January.

“If someone is saying, ‘Is it really that bad?’ I’ll go find a bunch of skunks and every evening I’ll put them outside your window,” Mr. Wondolowski said. “It’s just brutal.”...
“Just because you like bacon doesn’t mean you want to live next to a pig farm,” said Lynda Hopkins, a member of the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, whose office has been inundated with complaints about the smell....​

Tranquility,
Reactions: macbill

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I have NOT been in the presence of cannabis in full bloom, that is true.

I currently live in an ashtray, and EVERYTHING smells and tastes like garbage all the time: I can wash my clothes, and myself, but I haven’t figured out how to wash out my lungs and sinuses...given the. Given the choice between this aroma profile and that - I’ll gladly swap, and never complain (hopefully, neither would the neighbors, but why invite them to assess your crop?)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
NasalRanger.jpg

Have you been in a place that has a ton of flowering cannabis? It's not really a whiff of something pleasant, but a sledgehammer of that which cannot be ignored.

Mike Wondolowski often finds himself in the middle of it. He may be on the chaise longue on his patio, at his computer in the house, or tending to his orange and lemon trees in the garden when the powerful, nauseating stench descends on him.

Mr. Wondolowski lives a half-mile away from greenhouses that were originally built to grow daisies and chrysanthemums but now house thousands of marijuana plants, part of a booming — and pungent — business seeking to cash in on recreational cannabis, which has been legal in California since January.

“If someone is saying, ‘Is it really that bad?’ I’ll go find a bunch of skunks and every evening I’ll put them outside your window,” Mr. Wondolowski said. “It’s just brutal.”...
“Just because you like bacon doesn’t mean you want to live next to a pig farm,” said Lynda Hopkins, a member of the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, whose office has been inundated with complaints about the smell....​

I seriously would love to kick that thing through his fucking face. I would pitch in for the legal fund of anyone willing to do it to the extent that this fucker would not be able to use his face-bones to form speech or eat anything that does not come through a straw (and hopefully even that will be forever excruciatingly painful) for the rest of his hopefully terrible shitty existence for as long as his shitty shitty disgusting deplorable life is allowed to continue.

Tl:Dr - Fuck this piece of shit. Please, someone put him out of his misery for existing.
Fuck him, fuck his family, fuck his relatives, fuck his children, and fuck anyone that even gives a shit about this shitty garbage person. I hope his children are forever in pain just because they are biologically connected to this piece of shit human being, just so that they will know that his shitty existence is the entire reason for their misery.

Fuck him, and fuck you too if you disagree.

Ramahs

NasalRanger.jpg

I seriously would love to kick that thing through his fucking face. I would pitch in for the legal fund of anyone willing to do it to the extent that this fucker would not be able to use his face-bones to form speech or eat anything that does not come through a straw (and hopefully even that will be forever excruciatingly painful) for the rest of his hopefully terrible shitty existence for as long as his shitty shitty disgusting deplorable life is allowed to continue.

Tl;Dr - Fuck this piece of shit. Please, someone put him out of his misery for existing.
Fuck him, fuck his family, fuck his relatives, fuck his children, and fuck anyone that even gives a shit about this shitty garbage person. I hope his children are forever in pain just because they are biologically connected to this piece of shit human being, just so that they will know that his shitty existence is the entire reason for their misery.

Fuck him, and fuck you too if you agree with him.

Otherwise, I hope everyone else has had an awesome week! Life is wonderful! :spliff:

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody

Tl:Dr - Fuck this piece of shit. Please, someone put him out of his misery for existing.

Fuck him, and fuck you too if you disagree.

Well fuckity fuck fuck fuck...!:lol:

Last edited:

Tranquility

What's one difference between legal and illegal markets? The waste.

Packaging.jpg

https://thehappyogle.com/2020/02/06...c-5-creative-ways-to-reuse-cannabiss-plastic/
Cannabis has a huge problem. No, it’s not memory, excessive smell or a constant state of being too chill, well it is, but the REAL evil is plastic! Ya ever notice how much trash your cannabis makes after the medical program launched in Oklahoma? Your cannabis comes in a bottle, which comes in a bag, which comes in another bag?! It’s like a Russian nesting doll except in the center of the final doll you’ll find great cannabis instead of snow and vodka! For something so associated with hippy stuff, cannabis is having an unfortunate impact on the environment. With that in mind, here are ideas for reducing cannabis waste!...​

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself

Packaging.jpg

https://thehappyogle.com/2020/02/06...c-5-creative-ways-to-reuse-cannabiss-plastic/
Cannabis has a huge problem. No, it’s not memory, excessive smell or a constant state of being too chill, well it is, but the REAL evil is plastic! Ya ever notice how much trash your cannabis makes after the medical program launched in Oklahoma? Your cannabis comes in a bottle, which comes in a bag, which comes in another bag?! It’s like a Russian nesting doll except in the center of the final doll you’ll find great cannabis instead of snow and vodka! For something so associated with hippy stuff, cannabis is having an unfortunate impact on the environment. With that in mind, here are ideas for reducing cannabis waste!...​
Dispensaries in CO won't even recycle containers. I was told they may contain residue. :shrug:

MinnBobber

Packaging.jpg

............................................................................................................................

It does suck, all those regs to protect folks from a substance that hasn't killed a single soul in 6000 years.

We should allow reusable containers. On my most recent trip to Amsterdam I brought over several jyarz containers to show to coffeeshops. @JyARZ Aldo is trying to help the planet.
The coffeeshops were MEH toward jyarz. Imagine the millions of tiny plastic baggies that could be done away with.

They could have an incentive: coffeeshop logo on JyARZ for advertising AND 5% discount with the coffeeshop reusable container----everybody's a winner :)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Marijuana burglars hit Florida dispensary at 4:20 a.m.
Thieves broke into two medical marijuana dispensaries early Friday, police said, and they appear to have a sense of timing:

The thieves arrived for the second break-in exactly at 4:20 a.m.

==============================================================================
Man’s painful 12-hour erection possibly caused by too much weed

Last week, a 32-year-old Georgia man whose identity was spared was rushed to the emergency room not once, but twice, for painful erections. Doctors believe that his unfortunate conditions may have been caused by marijuana use.

The man went to the hospital the first time after his boner lasted 12 hours. The medical team treated the hard-tissue issue — but two weeks later, the man returned with another persistent stiffy that had lasted for six hours, according to a report published earlier this month in the Journal of Cannabis Research.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Ramahs

Flow

The Mayor didn't try to answer anything to that allegation…
if it wasn't, why didn't she tell ? :D:D

Flow,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Feds Tell Ex-NFL Star to Stop Saying His Weed Can Cure Coronavirus
The federal government is warning a former National Football League player's company to stop advertising his medicinal cannabis products as treatments for the novel coronavirus.

The Federal Trade Commission and the Food and Drug Administration sent a warning letter to that effect on Tuesday to the Las Vegas headquarters of Neuro XPF, which is owned by former NFL offensive tackle Kyle Turley. Turley insists that CBD, a popular non-psychoactive cannabis derivative, can cure the coronavirus.

Top Bottom