Can we talk water solubility?

shredder

Yes very strong lol. Yes very high. Oh wow that's awesome. A surprising 4x is always fun lol. Many o' weed naps on this journey.
So about that. I made my feco with like 5 oz and had no clue about winterization. I think the waxes are gunking up everything I do.
The bake was definitely noticeable in 20 minutes but it was steady climbing for two hours. Very unique experience.
Im going to run multiple tinctures n such to compare. Definitely winterizing from now on.

Like caffeine, in a way carbs shape the buzz and probably the reason why lift off is quicker.

I made loaded honey butter, and maple syrup and they have a similar buzz, although it takes longer than the powdered weed oil.

WalkOfLight

although it takes longer than the powdered weed oil.
Say if you dissolve your cannahoney in koolaid? you might gain some of that back I'm sure.
Any tips for the honey recipe?
Do you know any of the background to this? If the enzymes are of importance or is it just the best sugar to "bind" it to?
I bought creamed honey for the occasion, from Canada. (3x the price eye roll) So I have been reluctant to use my current FECO and waiting until I have a winterized version... I dont know just since it was expensive I'm paranoid about my wax content.

WalkOfLight,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Say if you dissolve your cannahoney in koolaid? you might gain some of that back I'm sure.
Any tips for the honey recipe?
Do you know any of the background to this? If the enzymes are of importance or is it just the best sugar to "bind" it to?
I bought creamed honey for the occasion, from Canada. (3x the price eye roll) So I have been reluctant to use my current FECO and waiting until I have a winterized version... I dont know just since it was expensive I'm paranoid about my wax content.

I wouldn't worry about any plant wax in the honey. At most it might give it more of a weed taste. No biggie IMHO.

I don't know anything about the enzymes in honey or how they work with canna oil.

To date I haven't infused honey. I have heavily infused ghee and mixed that with 1/3 honey for a honey butter spread.

If you use older honey that has started to crystalize and not heat it when you mix it with butter/ghee (room temperature) with a mixer, and whip air in it the crystals spread until it's all creamed.

I think (without any research) if I were to infuse honey without butter/ghee I'd use a mct oil infusion, with not much mct oil or an alcohol tincture, and evaporate the alcohol.

Top Bottom