Can someone recommend a decent tamper for under $20?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I can’t justify the $40 Sneaky Pete charges, and I already have a decent set of spoons.
I'm trying to figure out what is $40 on sneaky Pete's site that would match that description.

To me, it depends on your vape what kind of tamping tool you would need. I rarely tamp down anything because I prefer convection devices.

However The Rogue Wax Works has lots of great tools:

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
I'm trying to figure out what is $40 on sneaky Pete's site that would match that description.

To me, it depends on your vape what kind of tamping tool you would need. I rarely tamp down anything because I prefer convection devices.

However The Rogue Wax Works has lots of great tools:
Thanks for the link. I’m talking about this thing specifically: https://oldheadtc.com/collections/tools/products/old-head-measuring-spoon

SicSemperAdVaporem,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

bhasma

A piece of wooden dowel or a flat head nail of the appropriate diameter does the job.

I have a nice tamper from Rogue Wax Works, but it's basically just a piece of dowel with the head of a large nail at the end.

Last edited:
bhasma,
Reactions: Okla68

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, anything wood or metal or stone (or even plastic, because you're not tamping down on a hot surface) with a round flat end of about the right size will work for a tamper till you can find one you like.

As far as a scoop goes, before I could afford a better one I bought these off Amazon for like seven bucks, and they work fine till you can get something you like better:

71tRE4TBWxL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Never used but it's a similar design on Amazon.
I own this one and I feel it's good, especially for the price. @eory1993 is the maker I believe, and has posted here before.

Here's a thread on that spoon/tamper:

nicknobody

Posted a 5 star review like requested for a “gift” and got ghosted after but….

I have the OH spoon too and I wish I got the Amazon one first because i like it just as much. It was release much later than the OH spoon

Edit this looks nice and affordable too

Last edited:
Top Bottom