• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Can I get your recommendation for my next 2021 vape purchase?

Hey all, so up to now I have used the Ariser (no longer own that) and the Firefly2+ (currently own)

I'm more of a hit and go person. I don't do long sessions because I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to cannabis. 1 or 2 hits and I'm good. That might change in the future. I can go days, even weeks without vaping but I have just got back into it again and was thinking it was time to get something new beyond the firefly2+

I try as much as I can to avoid plastic devices even though the firefly2 has a plastic mouthpiece, the rest is ceramic and glass. I'm open to wood.

I think I am looking for a microdosing / on demand vape

It doesn't have to be portable but that's always a bonus.

Any recommendations?

Thanks kindly.

Mr. Me2

I love helping others spend their $$$.

How about the Tafée Bowle? A unique convection vape with fast heat up. Very easy to use.

If you don’t mind waiting, you should definitely look at the Nomad II. It’s a handmade artisan wood convection vape. A beautiful functional work of art. And true convection.

I think this is a good starting point. Have fun!

guyonthecouch

From your description I'd suggest looking into the Bowle by Tafee.

I love helping others spend their $$$.

How about the Tafée Bowle? A unique convection vape with fast heat up. Very easy to use.

If you don’t mind waiting, you should definitely look at the Nomad II. It’s a handmade artisan wood convection vape. A beautiful functional work of art. And true convection.

I think this is a good starting point. Have fun!
Wow that is a unique looking vape. So odd and cool. I will explore those two
From your description I'd suggest looking into the Bowle by Tafee.

Thanks, sounds like that one is popular

lifeisgoodnow,

RobbIt

Hey all, so up to now I have used the Ariser (no longer own that) and the Firefly2+ (currently own)

I'm more of a hit and go person. I don't do long sessions because I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to cannabis. 1 or 2 hits and I'm good. That might change in the future. I can go days, even weeks without vaping but I have just got back into it again and was thinking it was time to get something new beyond the firefly2+

I try as much as I can to avoid plastic devices even though the firefly2 has a plastic mouthpiece, the rest is ceramic and glass. I'm open to wood.

Any recommendations?

Thanks kindly.
For portables, I like the Arizer ArGo a lot. It has a swappable 18650 battery and heats up fairly quickly. It’s a glass mouthpiece and vapor path. I picked one up for $125 recently.

RobbIt,
Reactions: arb

cvs8floz

Any recommendations?

Thanks kindly.
The e-Nano would be your best choice imo, you can have an all glass vapor path. Perfect for 1-2 hits, small, and can be left turned on indefinitely for immediate access. Works great with a j-hook so footprint is about as small as you can get. Also delivers some of the tastiest hits in all of vaping.

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
There are some great on-demand convection options like the Lamart Tetra P80, Firewood 7, and Tafee Bowle.

Log vapes like the E-nano and Woodscents are also great for on-demand microdosing. Just keep the log plugged in 24/7, and take a hit whenever you're ready/want it.

johnnyCanuck

My absolute favourite portable vape since coming tp market has been the Tafee Bowle. it does well for sipping or big clouds. Dead simple technique and gives consistently smooth, cool and TASTY vapor. You can finish a decent draw with exhale within 8-12 seconds starting from cold.

My Enano log is nice but was basically in storage for half a year before I lent it to a friend interested in vaping for medical reasons (Gets a little tiresome having to go to the same wall plug every time I'd like to take a draw).

For more reference, I do own the Firewood 7 and Tetra P80 as well.

doctapeppa

Sticky Brick.

On-demand, wood, any dose size works, economical, portable (Junior/Runt). And unlike the Taffee Bowle which is great, you can actually order one right now and get it in a few days.

Last edited:
My absolute favourite portable vape since coming tp market has been the Tafee Bowle. it does well for sipping or big clouds. Dead simple technique and gives consistently smooth, cool and TASTY vapor. You can finish a decent draw with exhale within 8-12 seconds starting from cold.

My Enano log is nice but was basically in storage for half a year before I lent it to a friend interested in vaping for medical reasons (Gets a little tiresome having to go to the same wall plug every time I'd like to take a draw).

For more reference, I do own the Firewood 7 and Tetra P80 as well.
No offence but the Tafée Bowle looks like home decor my mother might buy from winners. lol

Also seems overpriced.

I'm sticking with glass, wood and avoiding plastic as much as possible.

Sticky Brick.

On-demand, wood, any dose size works, economical, portable (Junior/Runt). And unlike the Taffee Bowle which is great, you can actually order one right now and get it in a few days.

I like the look of the sticky brick, my concern came when I saw how you had to heat it. You have to put a flame of butane down the glass pipe. Not sure I want to inhale butane. Now had it allowed for heating some other way it might have been worth getting.

I think the big problem with all these vapes today are that they are either all made of plastic or are too fiddly.

I Wish someone would come out with something that was wooden or ceramic or glass or a mixture where there is little to no electronics and what you inhale is purely the cannabis and not the fumes from some heated up element, or plastic.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Welcome to the FC @lifeisgoodnow.

Lots of good suggestions above. There are so many vapes and so little time and money.

For using individual small amounts I would agree with the log vapes if you want a plug-in. I have owned my enano for 5-6 years and it has never failed me. All glass pathway and a ceramic heater. The enano can vape a few flakes of cannabis or pack a heavy load. Less is generally more with the nano.

If you were looking for something more portable then I might suggest a Dynavap vapcap. You can heat it with a torch or with an induction heater. IH's have become very popular for the uniform heating, and is my favorite way. Vapcaps can have a pathway of glass, stainless steel, or Titanium. They are a fun vape to use and you can get massive hits off very small amounts.

If you end up vaping, you're gonna end up buying vapes. It just becomes a sickness we all get. You gonna have plug-ins and portables someday.

Everyone should at least have a Dynavap M in their collection, and they're on sale right now.

Last edited:

johnnyCanuck

No offence but the Tafée Bowle looks like home decor my mother might buy from winners. lol

Also seems overpriced.

I'm sticking with glass, wood and avoiding plastic as much as possible.

I like the look of the sticky brick, my concern came when I saw how you had to heat it. You have to put a flame of butane down the glass pipe. Not sure I want to inhale butane. Now had it allowed for heating some other way it might have been worth getting.

I think the big problem with all these vapes today are that they are either all made of plastic or are too fiddly.

I Wish someone would come out with something that was wooden or ceramic or glass or a mixture where there is little to no electronics and what you inhale is purely the cannabis and not the fumes from some heated up element, or plastic.
Oh wait. The cup is plastic. My apologies. But then again, the plastic cup has nothing to do with the Bowle’s ability to kick ass as an on demand portable cloud machine. ;)

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
For your use case if you want an at home option I'd also agree with the log suggestions. I fill my sidecar matrix perc a surprising number of times out of less than a full dynavap cap with my Woodscents, which is ostensibly .1g. I bet the enano, HI, or UD would work just as well but I've not used those.

For portable use case I was looking for similar things (low tolerance, on demand, adjustable temps) and also decided on TM. The Bowle might be cool if you just want something around the house, but you should calibrate your definition of "portable" before thinking its a portable vape. Portable as in you can carry it from room to room or take it along in the car on a trip, absolutely. Portable as in you can easily take it in a walk? Not really. Maybe if you bring along a backpack, I guess.

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Gonna have to agree with the people recommending logs. They are indeed the best way to go. I can recommend both underdogs and woodscents. For an almost log like portable option, consider a dreamwood glow rcv14. Significantly more learning curvey, but very efficient, big on demand hits.

Old_muel

Elev8r would have to be about the purest airpath/vaporpath you can get by the looks of things, it's just a lump of quartz as a heater that you heat with a torch then stick on a glass bowl & pull through that heats the air & in turn your herb, they even have a version of the glass bowl that has a glass screen built in instead of using a stainless steel one so you're literally vaping off nothing but glass, also works well to just take a hit or two & come back to apparently, I've just ordered one coz I was after something made of the purest/safest materials possible for best taste & peace of mind, you can also diy or get the elev8r already hooked up an enail coil which then makes it into a beastly plugin desktop, check it out might be what you're after.

Last edited:
Top Bottom