Camouflet Convector Giveaway - With a little help from my friends

Okla68

Hello FC,

In celebration of the launch of Camouflet's first product release, the Convector, we're doing a giveaway!

What better way to celebrate than with a little help from our friends. Straightforward contest, guess the weight of the "wood box" in the picture below and tag one FC friend in your reply post to this thread.

Camouflet_contest.jpg

Convector_Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

• Post a reply to this thread with your weight guess in grams, ie 10000(g). Tag 1x FC member/friend in your post, ie @Camouflet.

PRIZES:

• 2x Convector Kits will be given to the winning post with the closest guess, 1x kit for the poster, and 1x kit for the tagged friend.

CONTEST RULES:

• Applicants must be of legal age in their residing jurisdiction.
  • Contest open to members worldwide.
  • If you're not able to receive an item such as the Convector via USPS please do not enter the contest.
  • One entry per member. Only tag one friend in your entry. Members can be tagged as a friend multiple times.
  • Contest ends March 31st, 2023 (Brooklyn Dodgers Timezone - 11:59 PM EST)
  • Winners will be announced on April 1st, 2023
  • Weight will be measured in grams
  • Tie-Breakers will be determined by random-number generation
  • Winning poster and tagged friend have 30-days to claim prize

Not related to the contest - Any guesses as to what this "wooden box" could be?

A wise friend once said, "When you build a roaring fire, and sing some songs, people come to gather round."
908 gms
Les Plenty

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I''m pleased to tag @GrassYes. and guess 1649g in honour of the Digger Uprising of the same year.
There's the friendly FC spirit we're talking about! What do you say @Grass Yes, are you down to "play ball"? We'd like to include you as a potential winning friend but understand if you'd still like to decline your involvement in the giveaway.

Wait a sec - are these 2 pictures of the same box, or 2 different boxes? Because the Convector is almost the width of the second box, but the first box seems larger to me. Which box are we guessing the weight of? Or is it placed on its side?
Same box in both pictures. Yes, the second picture is the box placed on its side.

oh come ON! not fair- there could be a heavy transformer in that box, or just a PCB!!!
The box is not empty. There are electrical components in the box.

Hope it's ok to just keep inviting people. @Die_Toffifee needs to win one of these!

498g
A reminder, only one entry/guess per member. Your first post will be considered as your valid entry.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
There's the friendly FC spirit we're talking about! What do you say @Grass Yes, are you down to "play ball"? We'd like to include you as a potential winning friend but understand if you'd still like to decline your involvement in the giveaway.
It would be ungracious to decline when my friend @Perfect_Speed4069 included me. 🙂

Anyway, thanks again. Good luck everyone.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Thanks for the contest! I will guess 710 grams lol

@Bad Dog

It looks like it could be a PID or perhaps a multi use IH? Like one that can heat more than one Dynavap at a time? Just noticed that that ISNT a dyna on the box... never seen that device, will be heading to its thread :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom