Camouflet Convector Giveaway - With a little help from my friends

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Hello FC,

In celebration of the launch of Camouflet's first product release, the Convector, we're doing a giveaway!

What better way to celebrate than with a little help from our friends. Straightforward contest, guess the weight of the "wood box" in the picture below and tag one FC friend in your reply post to this thread.

Camouflet_contest.jpg

Convector_Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

• Post a reply to this thread with your weight guess in grams, ie 10000(g). Tag 1x FC member/friend in your post, ie @Camouflet.

PRIZES:

• 2x Convector Kits will be given to the winning post with the closest guess, 1x kit for the poster, and 1x kit for the tagged friend.

CONTEST RULES:

• Applicants must be of legal age in their residing jurisdiction.
  • Contest open to members worldwide.
  • If you're not able to receive an item such as the Convector via USPS please do not enter the contest.
  • One entry per member. Only tag one friend in your entry. Members can be tagged as a friend multiple times.
  • Contest ends March 31st, 2023 (Brooklyn Dodgers Timezone - 11:59 PM EST)
  • Winners will be announced on April 1st, 2023
  • Weight will be measured in grams
  • Tie-Breakers will be determined by random-number generation
  • Winning poster and tagged friend have 30-days to claim prize

Not related to the contest - Any guesses as to what this "wooden box" could be?

A wise friend once said, "When you build a roaring fire, and sing some songs, people come to gather round."

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hello FC,

In celebration of the launch of Camouflet's first product release, the Convector, we're doing a giveaway!

What better way to celebrate than with a little help from our friends. Straightforward contest, guess the weight of the "wood box" in the picture below and tag one FC friend in your reply post to this thread.

Camouflet_contest.jpg

Convector_Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

• Post a reply to this thread with your weight guess in grams, ie 10000(g). Tag 1x FC member/friend in your post, ie @Camouflet.

PRIZES:

• 2x Convector Kits will be given to the winning post with the closest guess, 1x kit for the poster, and 1x kit for the tagged friend.

CONTEST RULES:

• Applicants must be of legal age in their residing jurisdiction.
  • Contest open to members worldwide.
  • If you're not able to receive an item such as the Convector via USPS please do not enter the contest.
  • One entry per member. Only tag one friend in your entry. Members can be tagged as a friend multiple times.
  • Contest ends March 31st, 2023 (Brooklyn Dodgers Timezone - 11:59 PM EST)
  • Winner will be announced on April 1st, 2023
  • Weight will be measured in grams
  • Tie-Breakers will be determined by random-number generation
  • Winner has 30-days to claim prize

Not related to the contest - Any guesses as to what this "wooden box" could be?

A wise friend once said, "When you build a roaring fire, and sing some songs, people come to gather round."
Ok, I'll tag @coolbreeze and guess 3600g.

Looks electric... amplifier?

Last edited:

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I guess one kg

And as for the silly tag

It's @Camouflet
A reminder that guesses need to be posted in grams (g).

Sure, you can tag us, tag a mod, tag any member in your post and you're entered. The intent behind the tag is not to "spam" others, tag us if you wish. You and the tagged member both have a chance at winning. We're giving away 2x Convectors, 1x to the OP with the most accurate weight guess and 1x to their tagged friend. We thought giving away two Convectors would be better than one and why not share the win with a friend!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The intent behind the tag is not to "spam" others
It's your contest and you should absolutely run it to match your goals within the FC rules. However even if you don't intend to spam others, that is the impact. It's nice you are also rewarding the spammed friend.

Also, anyone who wants to tag me in Instagram contests feel free. Get that win, folks!

I am of the opinion that tagging a friend contests run counter to the spirit of this forum and should be banned. However they are allowed and I have no control over the rules.

Anyway I am a wet blanket so I will keep quiet now.

Good luck to all entrants. May the odds be ever in your favor!

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
A reminder that guesses need to be posted in grams (g).

Sure, you can tag us, tag a mod, tag any member in your post and you're entered. The intent behind the tag is not to "spam" others, tag us if you wish. You and the tagged member both have a chance at winning. We're giving away 2x Convectors, 1x to the OP with the most accurate weight guess and 1x to their tagged friend. We thought giving away two Convectors would be better than one and why not share the win with a friend!

Loving this contest so far!
My post was intended to be a bit tongue in cheek so to speak. :spliff:
In grams, damn it! Now I have to dream up another haiku!

It's one thousand grams

And sharing tag vote goeth

To @OGBud

Top Bottom