Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

TwoPageAfro

Enthusiast
UD
lZDx9lJ.jpg

Yep. :buzz:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Organa labs unrefined co2 oil on the short cup quartz nail ftw... Almost a soothing smoke for my aching lungs being in this cold weather. Not sick but if I was id prolly not care. So high.
I prefer their refined oil but have had both. I like the warmth from a couple rips :)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Denver912

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Well vaked right now.
I wish everybody good herbs and better on next year. Stay well finely vaped 24/7/365. If you can't, let us know and we will see what we can do in this forum for you :)
Stay vaped my friends…

Denver912

Dabs of oil then switched to guido kush. I'm liking this strain. It wasn't a very strong smelling strain and I've over looked it in the past as a result.

After a bowl I kinda feel like I owe an apology to this weed. Very chill and turned my leg pain off.

Sorta smells like the strain flo mixed in with a hint of opium and fresh sheets or something. Fuckin love weed. Never gets old.

djonkoman

just finished my last exam of the week, so now my christmas/winterbreakhas finally fully started. so now I'm sitting here listening to system of a down and finishing the last of my hash&weed, then after that I will go to the coffeeshop to restock

btw, I passed(it was a digital exam), I had expected that though, I don't find cell biology hard. statistics though...

Top Bottom