Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

grokit

well-worn member
http://imgur.com/a/Q3kIr
What have we here? Hopefully a picture of my full Crafty. Got hockey to watch, got nothing to do, got weed to vape. Got no sight either, so sorry if the pic is garbage.
o1Sixml.jpg

Here's your pic, it turned out just fine :tup:

Ricardo

No bumps for me for a week :ugh: - holiday induced T - break. I don't really mind... I find it harder at home if I can't have my evening session for whatever reason... just knowing it's there but untouchable really puts me on edge, but when I'm away it's not a big issue. I'm pretty much a lightweight anyway so my tolerance will be ridiculous when I get home :peace:

BadDog No

Crickets...Anyone else hear crickets? Only vapested or sometimes when I used to have a sitting meditation practice. Trails too. Oh my; I was a little piggy, but you know if you leave weed too long in the oven you just waste it. Oh great visuals folks the preceding few frames. Thanks. Not sure why I needed to share that, but...The Supreme folks are onto something; this is quite a high. One pull through water is all you really need so naturally I did 5 or 6. :lol: The sad thing is I even remember the little voice that made me change plans "you're not really going to do all this for just one hit , are you? Go on, stuff another bud in there, a bigger one this time:tinfoil:". I am so easy...

Top Bottom