Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

killick

But I like it!
So a high speed trip across the Rocky Mountains today. Started at 0630 with a shot of tincture in coffee... it was -9c and needed to be done! 2 hours later, before the Rogers Pass, it was +8 and lovely out there! Anyways, short story is that I had an internal tantrum this morning about not being able to vape, so I ordered a Vapman and with a bit of luck it *should* be here by the weekend. And now that I'm home I have a lovely e-nail (didn't know it was called that until a few weeks ago...) and as I've been vape-less for a week now the effects are familiar, and yet stronger. Time to walk the pooch... :)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick I can relate to ALL of that.

The tincture or other edible concentrate first thing

The -9'C and it had to be done

And even the inner tantrum. In fact, it was only my discouragement with my Firefly after a long romance with the E-Nano that sent me on the search for a new portable that also resulted in the purchase of a Vapman. And the purchase of ANOTHER Vapman soon thereafter!

Except for the part about walking the pooch. I am home now after a 2 hour search for two of my three dogs who decided to go walkabout on their own. Found the Saint Bernard running down the road, clearly exhausted from the most activity he'd had in years, and so scared by the experience that he ran away from me!

I'm hopeful that nobody who witnessed this had their video cameras going because I'm sure it was worthy of YouTube ridicule. Let me paint the picture for you.

Me: one year after only partially successful spinal fusion surgery that will eventually need to be redone. normally walk slowly and deliberately and often with a limp and walking staff. I have not actually run ten yards in 2 years at least.

Doozer: 6ish year old Saint Bernard, overweight, is very sweet to anybody, kitty cat, or dog as long as it is not a male dog willing to challenge his dominance. Any male dog that challenges him will lose the fight and it would be a horrible bloody scene. So that's why he has not left the property in over a year. He sleeps more than the cats, and takes 30 seconds to "run" from the back fence to the back door (It's 7 seconds for the regular sized dogs).

So here I was, this sorta kinda disabled dude "sprinting" which is probably slower than a typical "brisk walk" and the freaked out scared and exhausted Saint Bernard who had been running for an hour was also "sprinting" and we were going the exact same speed. I was 10 feet away from him for about a quarter mile but could never quite catch him. Several people in their cars figured out what a ridiculous scene was playing out and were able to shepherd him around with their cars until I got him cornered in someone's yard and tackled him in a bush. Fat fuck only then figured out it was me who was there to save him.

I'm pretty sure that he tried to follow our pure bred Little Rascal's style white and brindle mutt and couldn't keep up.

Long story short... after another lengthy car search, I returned home to my wife who was calling from the front yard. We decided that if the ridiculously out of shape old Saint Bernard could make it as far as he did, then the 2 year old 40 pound lab mix was gone gone gone and she was either going to come home on our own or someone was going to call us from three towns over the say they found her.

But I decided that I could not stay at home when my baby is loose, so I had my wife stay home on the step and call while I would go drive every last cul--de-sac. While on this mission, I came across two young Mormon missionaries on their bikes. I stopped to ask them to keep their eye out as the pedaled along, and they took my phone number to call me. Brother Graham and Brother Herbert were so awesome, promising to circle through the whole neighborhood looking for my dog.

Later, I decided to go back home and had no way to call the missionaries to thank them and ask them to call off the search because I forgot to get their number in my panic. I got home to find my wife there and we agreed to call of the search because the possible radius that she could run was now too great to find her by a chance encounter in the wild. So we hugged, I felt truly truly awful for losing her baby (Oh, did I mention that it was 100% my fault that they escaped). We decided to sit out on the front door, watch the last bit of sunset, and call her for a few minutes.

I opened the door and the damn dog ran right inside, covered in mud and as happy as a clam covered in that mud. The Mormon missionaries called a minute later and I told them the good news and asked them how I could thank and support them on their missionary work because knowing I had honest to goodness Mormon missionaries on the case had really boosted my spirits that last little while and helped me to calm down and remember that most everybody gets their dog back when it runs away.

So, I invited Brother Graham and Brother Herbert to come over some day soon at their convenience so we can talk about whatever. I did assure them that I am impervious to conversion but that I am a preacher's kid who knows his bible and loves to talk theology if just for the academic exercise and good conversation. I'm going to have to make a special shopping trip to make sure I have good stuff I can offer them.

Oh, and I'm trying out a bit of NYC Diesel. Seems nice enough so far, but I'm so weirded out and full of adrenaline and now realizing how much pain I am going to be in after running and tackling a Saint Bernard to the ground. Check back at the First Four-Twenty Lounge in a few hours in case I'm up vaping my eyes out to fight the pain. I have not idea what is to come, but my dogs are safe and my home is peaceful again.

Trailer Park Boys can distract me now until I fall asleep.

killick

But I like it!
Aww, @ChippyMalone - the lucky pooches for escaping safely! But I'm so sorry to hear about your French Foreign Legion remake 'March Or Die' (unless thats in poor taste? I do hope not :) ) But I trust in that you are capable of not over-extending your own limitations. And your poochies are far too attached to stay away for long! And a stark reminder of fencing for our own upcoming 3-dimensional landscape...

I'm *really* looking forward to hearing how the meeting with the brothers (the bruvvahs? da bruddahs?) goes! Theological discussion, with the background of NYC Diesel, the soft, lilting tones of Julian's 'Fuck you, Ricky! Ok, you can sleep in the car, but keep the fucking noise down, and I fucking mean it!', followed by 'Reveen? Reveen? Come over here and I'll fucking Reveen ya, asshat!'. Nothing beats a TPB Marathon, and you get to butcher the English language, and swear like a sailor, so it wins on several levels!

I read about the Vapman when I was first looking at vapes. It looked cute, and got great reviews, but there were a few that said it was tricky and hard to learn, so that scared me off. That was then... and things are... different... somehow (Rod Serling makes it sound more dramatic) So I now know that I need something effective, efficient, and non-battery powered... cause I just know that no matter how much I plan and prep I'll be an unhappy puppy if I run up against a 'lack of power' scenario... and I get twitchy, and we all hate Mr. Flibble when he gets twitchy, don't we fellas? (thats not an accurate quote, cause I'm sorta/kinda vaped and medibled quite heavily at present, so apologies in advance for spelling, grammammar, or any and all references to anyone living, dead, and/or both. And public/civil servants. Probably.

:)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick in quite certain I over extended myself with my sprint and two attempted tackles before I had him pinned with the third try. He outweighs me by fifty pounds. At least he's not the one we had once that was well over 200. I've been working with these beasts for 20 years, but Doozer is the last adult I think I can handle. We will probably just take the seniors with terrible hips that can barely stand up from here on out.

You're going to love the Vapman. It has simplified my life and I find myself using it instead of my E-Nano because it hits smooth enough that I rarely miss the water cooled vapor of my E-Nano. And that requires a poker tool, a GonG, a water pipe, screens, and a lot more maintenance and cleaning. Of course, I do use them both and love them both, but when I don't want to our simply cannot (in bed) fiddle with a bunch of cobbled together parts, the Vapman makes it simple and compleyely reliable. As long as I have butane in the lighter and my herbs, I don't need anything at all for days and days except for the contents of the Vapman egg. I'm simply not going to run out of batteries, or clog a screen, or have to scrape/poke/stir.

I'm totally excited to host those nice Mormon boys in my home. They were so sweet and polite and genuine and I can say nothing bad about people who will drop everything they are doing to help a stranger. Without leading this discussion toward any sort of religious debate, I can say from my experience with Mormon friends, neighbors, coworkers, mechanics, etc, that Mormons are often among the very best at doing more than paying lip service to concepts such as loving your neighbors whoever they may be. Generally decent and honest folk. Who have earned my respect regardless of my opinion of their theology.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@killick I can relate to ALL of that.

The tincture or other edible concentrate first thing

The -9'C and it had to be done

And even the inner tantrum. In fact, it was only my discouragement with my Firefly after a long romance with the E-Nano that sent me on the search for a new portable that also resulted in the purchase of a Vapman. And the purchase of ANOTHER Vapman soon thereafter!

Except for the part about walking the pooch. I am home now after a 2 hour search for two of my three dogs who decided to go walkabout on their own. Found the Saint Bernard running down the road, clearly exhausted from the most activity he'd had in years, and so scared by the experience that he ran away from me!

I'm hopeful that nobody who witnessed this had their video cameras going because I'm sure it was worthy of YouTube ridicule. Let me paint the picture for you.

Me: one year after only partially successful spinal fusion surgery that will eventually need to be redone. normally walk slowly and deliberately and often with a limp and walking staff. I have not actually run ten yards in 2 years at least.

Doozer: 6ish year old Saint Bernard, overweight, is very sweet to anybody, kitty cat, or dog as long as it is not a male dog willing to challenge his dominance. Any male dog that challenges him will lose the fight and it would be a horrible bloody scene. So that's why he has not left the property in over a year. He sleeps more than the cats, and takes 30 seconds to "run" from the back fence to the back door (It's 7 seconds for the regular sized dogs).

So here I was, this sorta kinda disabled dude "sprinting" which is probably slower than a typical "brisk walk" and the freaked out scared and exhausted Saint Bernard who had been running for an hour was also "sprinting" and we were going the exact same speed. I was 10 feet away from him for about a quarter mile but could never quite catch him. Several people in their cars figured out what a ridiculous scene was playing out and were able to shepherd him around with their cars until I got him cornered in someone's yard and tackled him in a bush. Fat fuck only then figured out it was me who was there to save him.

I'm pretty sure that he tried to follow our pure bred Little Rascal's style white and brindle mutt and couldn't keep up.

Long story short... after another lengthy car search, I returned home to my wife who was calling from the front yard. We decided that if the ridiculously out of shape old Saint Bernard could make it as far as he did, then the 2 year old 40 pound lab mix was gone gone gone and she was either going to come home on our own or someone was going to call us from three towns over the say they found her.

But I decided that I could not stay at home when my baby is loose, so I had my wife stay home on the step and call while I would go drive every last cul--de-sac. While on this mission, I came across two young Mormon missionaries on their bikes. I stopped to ask them to keep their eye out as the pedaled along, and they took my phone number to call me. Brother Graham and Brother Herbert were so awesome, promising to circle through the whole neighborhood looking for my dog.

Later, I decided to go back home and had no way to call the missionaries to thank them and ask them to call off the search because I forgot to get their number in my panic. I got home to find my wife there and we agreed to call of the search because the possible radius that she could run was now too great to find her by a chance encounter in the wild. So we hugged, I felt truly truly awful for losing her baby (Oh, did I mention that it was 100% my fault that they escaped). We decided to sit out on the front door, watch the last bit of sunset, and call her for a few minutes.

I opened the door and the damn dog ran right inside, covered in mud and as happy as a clam covered in that mud. The Mormon missionaries called a minute later and I told them the good news and asked them how I could thank and support them on their missionary work because knowing I had honest to goodness Mormon missionaries on the case had really boosted my spirits that last little while and helped me to calm down and remember that most everybody gets their dog back when it runs away.

So, I invited Brother Graham and Brother Herbert to come over some day soon at their convenience so we can talk about whatever. I did assure them that I am impervious to conversion but that I am a preacher's kid who knows his bible and loves to talk theology if just for the academic exercise and good conversation. I'm going to have to make a special shopping trip to make sure I have good stuff I can offer them.

Oh, and I'm trying out a bit of NYC Diesel. Seems nice enough so far, but I'm so weirded out and full of adrenaline and now realizing how much pain I am going to be in after running and tackling a Saint Bernard to the ground. Check back at the First Four-Twenty Lounge in a few hours in case I'm up vaping my eyes out to fight the pain. I have not idea what is to come, but my dogs are safe and my home is peaceful again.

Trailer Park Boys can distract me now until I fall asleep.
So glad to hear that your boys are home!

Was up at 3-ish, needed a hearty bite of a medible plus a dab to get back down... but doing fairly well this a.m.

Wanted to mention, Chippy, that NYC Diesel is good... I'll be repotting The Dutchess today... and, no, I'm not Mormon, but our twins played Mormon missionaries in a movie. :)

Salut!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Well, I called my new missionary friends to invite them over for lunch tomorrow after chatting with my ex-mormon friend about how to most graciously invite them over to treat them and thank them for their help.

I found out that they are denied most anything that could be considered an indulgence but they basically cannot refuse a gift of food. So I went to Walmart and bought them boxes of protein bars, a big can of powdered Gatorade, some discounted Easter chocolate, and a enormous bag of Jolly Ranchers. All of this stuff could be justifiably be considered "bicycle fuel" and not an indulgence.

More Dutch Treat this morning as I lick my wounds from chasing and tackling my lost Saint Bernard last night.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Do you know about Arnica gel, Chippy? good for the bruising.

I had a very good day at work, e'en tho it was busy!

I just wrote a novel about my plants. Yup, I'm vaped. yay!

Enchantre,
Reactions: Derrrpp

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@Enchantre I'm looking into Arnica. Sounds like I need the real deal ointment and should avoid any "homeopathic" preparation as they will not be full strength.

Vapman is on the loose out on the town in Tacoma

ChippyMalone,
Reactions: Enchantre

killick

But I like it!
Have you tried any of the MM pain creams? I fuzzily recall a post of a medicated cream that absorbs like voltaren, which sounded great as V absorbs better than anything else I've tried. The active in Voltarin is 0.9% diclophenac, which I had great luck with as a topical, less so as a pill...

(editt - I'm not advocating Voltarin for the drugs. I like it cause it absorbs in seconds. If one could replicate that in any cream it would be my fave! :)

PS - I picked up a cheapie Cloud pen. I'm absolutely snozzled... and it's nice out. Did I just hear a potato chip?

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick What is the sound of a potato chipping? Is it like birds chirping?

I got all excited to find out what Voltarin is, but discovered it was an NSAID that I am expressly forbidden to have basically ever. But I would give anything to rub on my ass right now.

I did recently get the magical butter machine and I have a couple grams of really nice High CBD supercritical CO2 oil that I am going to be making as a topical. I must be actually afraid to try out the machine, because it has been here over the weekend and I haven't done anything but look a the user manual for a few minutes. I guess I want to be able to run a simple recipe before I am willing to risk using this rather rare oil to make this topical. I've still got some AVB topical I made around Christmas that I think can be effective, but it is danker than I can use outside the home.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Try out the Magical B Maker with some ABV and coconut oil. You need to practice, don't risk something important. I used quite a bit of herb and mine didn't turn out. It takes practice - trial and error.:\

EDIT
You have to join Facebook to get into the MB United Group. I'm not interested in joining FB so any important info just post on MB FC thread.
Next try I will use ABV and coconut oil and go for at least 4 hours. Im thinking about not straining too.

Using some Alien Fire this evening in the Solo, getting ready for a good night sleep.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

killick

But I like it!
So my big mistakes on the first ever MB use...
no decarb whatsoever
hit the suggested temp, for the suggested time, poured the sludge through the coffee filter (it caught nothing)
Fiddled around with coffee filters (ever hear the term 'ouch! hot? But using the palms of your hands?)
Tossed the sludge

Follow my advice, and don't do what I did :) Follow this advice instead:
Join the Magical Butter Users United (MBUU) group on Facebook, and read and read and read. Then discover the 'files' section' and get some great inspiration! Helpful, friendly folk, with all sorts of backgrounds and issues, with a common thread... kinda like here.

It's a great machine! I'm going to reduce my last batch of tincture down towards an oil. Sometimes ya just gotta say... something or other...

killick,

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Well, I know this is a subject for actual on-topic threads elsewhere, but my friends are here and I feel like home in this thread, so I'm just gonna ask what y'all think about how to accomplish what I need to do.

I need to turn an 8 ounce bottle of almond oil based professional massage oil into approximately 40 doses of high CBD to be used for therapeutic massage. I have three half gram syringes of a Canna Tsu supercritical CO2 oil containing:

• 23%THC
  • 47% CBD
  • 0.5% CBG
  • 3% Terpenes
  • 22.5% activated cannabinoids.
I spoke with the chemist who prepared this in order to gain some insight into how to further decarb this without significantly harming the terpene profile. His suggestion was 4 hours at 140'F water bath prior to dissolving in alcohol and blending with the oil.

I might just toss the syringes in the crock pot on low for the morning, dissolve in alcohol and then just do a basic MB program that will blend the two. I could just skip the decarb because topicals can be beneficial without decarbing anyway, and that gives the greatest diversity of cannabinoids in the final product.

Anyway, I need to figure this out before I fire that baby up. I guess I should do an AVB oil run since I've got a nice jar of that ready to go.

Tonight I'm in a good bit of pain, and I found a nice Sour Tsunami CBD strain that I mad misplaced a couple months ago. Always nice to have a strain you hadn't seen in a while, and I personally really enjoy cannabis that is a bit more cured over time.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Now, I have no experience or knowledge on this at all really, and I have never used the magical butter machine (I did download the user manual though :tup:). I also have zero experience with concentrates (I don't have the pleasure of living in a MJ-friendly state and haven't had the opportunity to make my own yet) but I don't understand why you would need to dissolve the CO2 oil in alcohol... Is it to facilitate the CO2 oil dissolving into the massage oil? Or couldn't you just combine the CO2 oil (after decarbing as per your chemist's suggestion) and the massage oil in your machine, set the appropriate temp and time and go to town? :hmm: I'm sure someone else on here can help more than I can... Maybe @Enchantre's ABV massage oil recipe could be adapted to your needs? Just a thought...

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. Hopefully you can get this massage oil figured out soon! That Sour Tsunami sounds pretty good for in the meantime! :tup: Vape some for me, as I'm abstaining until I can figure out what's causing my heart problems and how serious it is... Might be a while cause the cardiologist I was supposed to see just stopped practicing in my clinic for some reason... They called me today (after business hours of course, so I wasn't able to call them back) to inform me that my appointment for tomorrow was cancelled :bang: Hopefully I don't have too long of a wait once I reschedule tomorrow morning...

And with that I'm off to bed! Good night, FC friends! :)

MinnBobber

I spoke with the chemist who prepared this in order to gain some insight into how to further decarb this without significantly harming the terpene profile. His suggestion was 4 hours at 140'F water bath prior to dissolving in alcohol and blending with the oil.

I know nothing about making oils BUT do know decarbing.

140 F is not even close to a decarbing temp, which is about 240 F. 240 F
for about an hour gets the job done without losing most terps

Thus, any boiling water method will not work as max is 212 F. Pressure cooker
water excluded as that gets hotter.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: CarolKing

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I usually just dissolve the concentrate into the oil(butter)... Maybe dissolve it in very hot oil, then put in a vessel into a preheated oven and let hold for the time? Not a closed jar, but perhaps in the crockpot insert itself, with the lid (glass) on? I do believe that the lower temp will decarb over a longer time - especially since there is no plant matter, and the terpenes are important. The almond scent will hopefully stick around, too.

I use concentrates for edibles, and ABV for topicals, because I think that ABV has more naturally available CBD, and the THC in it is mostly decarbed already.

I ate some straight up medicated butter when I got home, and followed it with waffles. :)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Wow! What a fun day! I drove to Tacoma to renew my MMJ authorization. My doctor is awesome and she offered some great ideas to help me further decrease my use of narcotics. But she was so impressed to see the positive changes I've made in the past year, despite still having significant pain and further degeneration in my spine. Going to try some herbal anti-inflammatory supplements.

And to celebrate one year as a MMJ patient, I went to the really fancy and expensive dispensary in the same building that is styled after a Victorian era apothecary.

Now here's where it gets awesome. The budtenders were all excited when I walked in and we're pointing to a page in a cannabis magazine, because the exact same bud on the page was in the jar on their shelf. So that had to be a good omen and I splurged for a gram and a half of this beautiful stuff. It's too bad the magazine overdid it with photoshop to make it look like cotton candy because it's light green frosty coloration is beautiful, but a more realistic photo is below the full page view.

ByEyomf.jpg

GNNOBAt.jpg

This stuff would be no less special if it were not in a magazine, but it's the realization of that teenage dream to smoke the bud of the month in those old tatty back issues of High Times. And that amuses me so much tonight that I almost forget that my ass is on fire.

I'd say that I has an initial Uplifting effect followed by a very warm melting slide down the couch. Yum.

And now for the double dose pecan pie that I'm hoping will. Get me me sleep for a significant amount of time tonight.

Love you all! I really do.

killick

But I like it!
Man - that would make a great album cover! And not a bad band name either! So I just cracked the seal on some 'De-waxed Starcloud Shatter', which is very blueberry-y, and is making spelling tricky... night y'all :)

PS - @ChippyMalone sorry to hear your ass is on fire! You know what really burns my ass? A flame, about this high (holds hand ass-high, to show how high the flame would have to be to be ass-high. But I'm actually much higher than that, if you catch my drift?

:)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick my ass is really fine. Just frustrating to have my tailbone hurt when I want to rest. But when standing and walking is the most comfortable position, at least a disabled body gets more than it's share of physical therapy, so that is actually something to be thankful for.

Your starcloud shatter sounds awesome! And my photo actually has Julian Marley's chin on the cover of the magazine behind the bud, so it's sort of like an album cover.

It's an unfuckingbelievably beautiful sunrise this morning. I drove my wife to work and now I've finished garbage day duties. As much as I really appreciate those guys taking the garbage away every week, I do wish I didn't have to move the cans 1/4 mile to the closest place the garbage truck can access the house. But that's a small price to pay to live at the top of a hill at the dead end of a private drive out in the county. The best thing about my neighbors is that I don't have to see them unless I want to.

So I'll rest up a bit this morning, do some laundry, vape some more of this incredibly good shit before I store it away in the archives of heirloom quality bud to be savored occasionally, as I have a much better hook up or $5-6/gram equally nice but not so famous bud that doesn't cost $12/gram which is outrageous in a legal medical market. But ya gotta treat yourself sometimes!

I do love it when you are in here posting and you realize you had better just finish up the sentence before autocorrect is no longer able to keep up with the vapors.

Edit: Just wanted to share. I have a 175 pound male Saint Bernard in here crying for my help because an 8 pound cat is eating his food.

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
Hey @ChippyMalone we are gonna have the same issue with the driveway in the new place, except I cheat and use the ATV for anything distance-y, plus it has a plow blade on it for snow. We swapped to a side by side when I was having issues turning the regular ones. This one has a dump bed on the back, and a couple of trailer hitches, so when things are going good I can split a load of wood and haul it around. Not every day, but good days. The new place is all gas, so firewood for the firepit I suppose. And the sauna and hot tub if'n I get keen once the welders are out of storage!

So I experimented with my tincture/gel. Turns out it was mostly evaporated, from 4 cups to about 1/4 cup of liquid. I had another 1.5 cups in a couple of jars, including a batch I was winterizing (strained the wax from it, and put it in with the tinc), plus an older batch of tincture, so mixed them all together, and now I have about 2 cups of death tinc. I have absolutely no idea how strong it is, but I put 3 squirts into first coffee, and a couple of squirts in the cup in my hand right now. It tastes very interesting, probably due to the large squirt of Hazelnut flavoured stevia that went in to cover the taste of the tincture.

I forgot to mention that I also have a gram of Purple Candy Shatter. Will be testing that a bit later, once the tincture does it's thing.

Our 12 year old cat, K, wasn't too keen to meet our first ever puppy, the extra hyper and bouncy doodle L. We fed them both in the same room, and made sure we fed K first, which to L means that K is the alpha. When K wants food K gets food, so much so that we have to sit and watch then, and chase the cat away from the food dish, because L just sits there and silently watches, and looks very sad... :)

So I can feel tingling behind my ears, and the hair on the back of my neck is starting to stand up a bit. Thats usually the start of things to come, so that means it's time for brunch :)

Edit - so took Poochie out for a quick walkie to see if Vapman, MMJ shipment, or anything else interesting has shown up in the post office. As we walked we noticed a neighbors aggressive pitbull looking towards us. I don't like it, as it always gives you a beady sideways glare that I would distrust if it was on anything. That, plus it's attacked poochie previously, drawing blood last time. The owner apologized profusely and promised to keep it under control, and me, being the calm and collected person I've become after a few years of meds and mindfulness training, and not the wild ogre who sought psych assistance after a very strange episode late one night a few years back... so anyways, I now have a brand new stainless coffee cup with a big welt in it from missing the dog and hitting gravel, I'm twisted from pushing my dog away while trying to grab that dog, and I have some blood on my wrist where I grazed a bully tooth after smacking said dog on top of the head. Owner calls dog off, I promise to kill said dog next time I see it loose. After checking my dog over and finding no bites I shout to the owner that before I do anything rash I'll call animal control first... 'will you please reconsider?' 'fuck no'...

Anyways, it's not as nice outside now... but I'm pretty vaped. It's hard to stay angry when you are vaped...

Last edited:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Normally have some pretty mediocre stuff but got like a sample of something from my bud (no pun intended) and it is killer... now if only I had people to get good stuff more often lol this is nice
@vapebuddy13 I love that feeling when the next thing you get is much better than what you had before! Have a fantastic time with that!

My wife who generally uses edibles instead of vaping had two E-Nano stems through the FC-187 and a Joda Glass GonG. I gave her that yummy stuff from last night. She spent the last hour telling me that she just doesn't get high from vaping and that she has to have edibles. I kept insisting that she had just had a very suitable dose of guaranteed top shelf stuff and that she really was high. Anyway, she just admitted that she was so high that she forgot she was supposed to notice when she was high. That's pretty high I guess.

Nothing for dessert here, so I just went through the pantry to come up with something. I learned from my mother how to stand there at the cupboard and put together possibilities in my head. My wife cannot fathom cooking anything without first seeing a picture of it in a book and then buying the entire ingredient list before considering cooking it.

First thing I'm making are basic molasses cookies. I'm trying to decide if I should make sugar cookies with a spoonful of strawberry jam inside or if I should make peanut butter cookies. I might even have some of that chocolate laced peanut butter around here too. . . .hmmmm. . . . decisions. . . .

I'm down to one egg, so it's only one batch of something.. . .

Edit: Molasses cookies were a huge success. Soft, chewy, and dark as night with the molasses, and sprinkled with a galaxy of sparkling white sugar crystals to soften the blow of the earthy molasses. I really need to get ahold of some local grower's trim so I can get that Magical Butter machine going because these would be awesome boosted with THC.

Also, Amish butter. The kind you get in a big 2 pound loaf wrapped up in butcher paper. That's some good butter that's not as expensive as the really fancy European stuff for baking. Just have to cut the loaf into eight pieces to get your "sticks".

Last edited:
Top Bottom