• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
SS BCG has arrived! Only took 12 days of shipping. The January t-break is over and time to put her to use.

The matte really looks gorgeous!
Very classy look!
And like stated: nice to leave no fingerprints too, it'll always look pristine without needing to shine it up constantly!

A bit suprised to see they also made the inside matte tbh, even the teeth/grind section? Like @RuntzDr i also wonder if it will stick more than the polished version. They probably checked and thought this thru but can't help but wonder what advantage a matte interior has frankly.

The Pooka D

The matte really looks gorgeous!
Very classy look!
And like stated: nice to leave no fingerprints too, it'll always look pristine without needing to shine it up constantly!

A bit suprised to see they also made the inside matte tbh, even the teeth/grind section? Like @RuntzDr i also wonder if it will stick more than the polished version. They probably checked and thought this thru but can't help but wonder what advantage a matte interior has frankly.
As of yet I haven’t had any issues. Despite being matte all the surfaces are very smooth. I don’t foresee there being any issues.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Pardon my going off track... whose still somewhat excited for SS to land?

Thats Me Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Happy to read other positive feelings about the SS.

I’ve had the OG for almost exactly 3 years and it has never stopped feeling like the best ‘accessory’ I own.

Wrong.

I just got my SS and I’m gobsmacked. Makes my OG feel like a toy. I love the feel, and my medium plate provides amazing fluffy material perfect for either my TM2 or Anvil.

Kudos.

Steel28

I’ve had the OG for almost exactly 3 years and it has never stopped feeling like the best ‘accessory’ I own.

Wrong.

I just got my SS and I’m gobsmacked. Makes my OG feel like a toy. I love the feel, and my medium plate provides amazing fluffy material perfect for either my TM2 or Anvil.

Kudos.

It does feel like a toy using aluminum now right?! lol

lazylathe

Almost there...

Wrong.

Kudos.

I thought the same exact thoughts!!!
The SS BCG feels like a top of the line grinder! The finish is absolutely perfect as well! It's so shiny!!!
I also went with the medium plate and it is a perfect vape grind.

It feels like it deserves to be called "The Highlander", because there can be only one

ChipNJ

I hate to call them out, but... I ordered and paid for a ss grinder 11/13. No grinder and no communication from them. ZERO. Been 3 months. When I placed the order it said 5 weeks. Sent them an email and have not heard back. I have a factory second grinder from them that I love, but 5 weeks to 3 months with NO update is crap.

DaVapeGuy

I hate to call them out, but... I ordered and paid for a ss grinder 11/13. No grinder and no communication from them. ZERO. Been 3 months. When I placed the order it said 5 weeks. Sent them an email and have not heard back. I have a factory second grinder from them that I love, but 5 weeks to 3 months with NO update is crap.
I've just deleted a bunch of posts concerning a shipping dispute that doesn't really belong in this thread. Customer service issues should be handled directlly with the vendor. FC threads are not the place to handle personal CS issues.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:peace:

DaVapeGuy,
Reactions: lazylathe

ChipNJ

So, the intent of this forum is not to discuss issues with vape equipment? This is not a "shipping issue" it is a vendor ignoring its customers. Guess I need to stop using FC.

ChipNJ,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So, the intent of this forum is not to discuss issues with vape equipment? This is not a "shipping issue" it is a vendor ignoring its customers. Guess I need to stop using FC.
You can bring up issues on FC. The posts that were delted earlier were because a member kept posting about CS issues over and over which was derailing the thread. Unless your issue causes a major thread derail, you are free to criticize. What we don't want is someone taking over the thread with their own personal gripe(s).

From our rules:
Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
  • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.

:peace:

Madtater

You could always request a refund if you have already paid for it or file a claim with your banking company.

ChipNJ

So they got back to me today and explained the delays and were apologetic and offered to upgrade my shipping to tracked shipping. They think my grinder will be sent sometime this week. All is good.

SquirrelMaster

It arrived yesterday. This is the reflection off two pot lights above.

The finish is mirror smooth. I can see myself on the top of the grinder, its ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, the matte looks gorgeous, and I will buy one too, but I am loving the polished version.

I've only used it once, and like the anodized aluminum version it grinders easily, but even more so with the extra weight of the stainless steel.

Bravo to GrindersForLife.

Top Bottom