Brilliant Cut Grinder

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
this whole site is a bunch of enablers egging each other on.
I appreciate the information, support, and encouragement I get from my fellow members. It took me awhile to get my first BCG, and I wasn't steered wrong. Combine that with a rare seconds drop, a sale, and personalized customer service, and I can't imagine a better time to be interested in BCG, or better people to discuss the topic and deals with. :leaf:

mixchu69

Grabbed one of the large factory seconds just a minute ago! I've been really struggling between this, the flowermill, and the herb ripper but for the price couldn't pass up. Just wish I would've snagged one earlier in the day when there were more color options. Ended up grabbing a large onyx with a rose gold bottom. Really interested in how it compares to my cheap old Kozo.
Like you, it was between the flower mill vs BCG. The factory seconds was a great idea by BCG, allowing ppl to purchase a top of the line grinder at affordable prices. Just purchased one with fine plate (I’m hoping my Santa Cruz shredder is equivalent to their medium grind)

Sean-C

I ended up cancelling another order and then tried to place a new order for one of the sets when those went up about a week ago, and the Risk Management System on the GFL website blocked the transaction!! 😆🤣🤣🤣lolol my impulsive and indecisive nature has finally punished me

But the awesome people at GFL set aside the set I was interested in until the transaction block went away, and today I was finally able to pay for the order!!

It's crazy to think that if I hadn't canceled my first few BCG orders, i'd have a BCG already! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Now it's looking like I won't have my BCG til after New Years. Which really sucks because the incredibly old Sharpstone that I need to replace is getting metal shavings in my ground up herb and it's a pain in the ass to pick all the metal shavings out😅

But now i'm getting one of the Hematite/Hematite Medium/Hematite with Sapphire Fine and Ruby Course plates set! It was just too good of a deal to pass up once the sets went up. And even though I had to cancel another order and then wait almost another week just to place my new order, I think it'll be worth it for the full set at a great price.

I would love to have the Sapphire Fine plate swapped with an Onyx Fine plate so the color combo would be Hematite with Onyx and Ruby extra plates. I doubt they'll do it but, I asked anyways and i'm waiting to hear back😁🤞🏻 I'm hoping that since they have Onyx Fine plates up by themselves on the factory seconds page, that they'll be able to do the swap!

I'm really hoping it'll be processed and shipped out quickly. The only reason I was able to cancel my first order was because even though it had been almost a week, it hadn't been processed yet and they put up new factory seconds! And then they put up more in the color I really wanted, and then a few days later they put up the sets lol. All of it made my head spin but, I'm really excited to be getting a BCG set at such a great price!

IsaacHayes

Salty Balls™ Authorized distributor

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I used to prefer a 4 piece, but I found I now prefer to leave the kief with the herb. I couldn't keep up with the kief, and ended up making kief pucks. Going to pass on the 4 piece. I appreciate BCG offers a 4 piece for those that prefer them, but I'm trying to not grab another few colors in 3 piece...

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
threaded? Damn, guess that had issues with the design to resort to the evil threads haha

looks like a test run at first

“Only 300 units will be made for this 1stedition. Once we gain feedback from the community, we will improve the design and produce more.

This is in preparation for a larger retail launch later this year. We want the community’s help in making the final adjustments before mass production. Let’s make this the best threaded 4-piece grinder ever”

vapviking

Old & In the Way
What is so wrong with having another product line? I applaud the growth of this family owned/run business.
I also applaud this part,
"We want the community’s help in making the final adjustments before mass production. Let’s make this the best threaded 4-piece grinder ever! :clap:

Some of you sound like you feel betrayed by, what? Threads? OMG!
Did any of you see that they have designed threads that unscrew in a half-turn? I tend to think of that as innovative, even while I know I prefer the thread-less design and I know I don't need a pollen catcher.
And as mentioned, no magnet inside for closure, which opens up the inner chamber.

No, it's not stainless steel, either. Nor is is titanium, platinum, unobtainium...
I don't recall hearing a firm commitment on timing for a stainless release, so this doesn't seem to me to be in conflict with that, either. It's simply not stainless.
I can understand folks wanting a ss version of BCG. But when a ss does come out, I don't think it will be in a price range that I'm willing to pay, for a grinder.

SquirrelMaster

So frustrating. We're been waiting a long time for a stainless version and that's what they're working on?
4 pieces, actually more aluminum chops in my weed
I posted about the SS a few posts back, They're waiting on equipment.
What is so wrong with having another product line? I applaud the growth of this family owned/run business.
I also applaud this part,
"We want the community’s help in making the final adjustments before mass production. Let’s make this the best threaded 4-piece grinder ever! :clap:

Some of you sound like you feel betrayed by, what? Threads? OMG!
Did any of you see that they have designed threads that unscrew in a half-turn? I tend to think of that as innovative, even while I know I prefer the thread-less design and I know I don't need a pollen catcher.
And as mentioned, no magnet inside for closure, which opens up the inner chamber.

No, it's not stainless steel, either. Nor is is titanium, platinum, unobtainium...
I don't recall hearing a firm commitment on timing for a stainless release, so this doesn't seem to me to be in conflict with that, either. It's simply not stainless.
I can understand folks wanting a ss version of BCG. But when a ss does come out, I don't think it will be in a price range that I'm willing to pay, for a grinder.
½ turn and ¼ turn threads already exist on other grinders. The innovation was the purely magnetic design and I'm sure a few responses show disappointment because BCG has repeatedly said that they planned to have a 4th piece integrate with existing grinders. They must have hit a snag in development because I doubt they would intentionally do this to existing customers. I prefer a 3 piece and I don't like threads so it's any easy pass for me. With the SS on the horizon I can't see another grinder tempting me at this point anyways.

A 4 piece has been in the works since before the SS talk so I agree that that part isn't in conflict.

I picked March 2022 as my educates guess date for the SS but supply chains are fucked and it wouldn't take much to push it another 6 months. Optimus prime is spreading fast and more lockdowns are happening. God damn COVID.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah I came here to say that they commented that they are also going to release a threadless version of the four-piece, they say 2022 is going to be a big year for them releasing new products!!

Agreed though, I am not even remotely interested in this product, I don't think quarter turn threading is a big deal, can be better in some ways than magnet, it's cool that they are trying to offer both versions, or maybe this threaded version is just quickest to get out first and maybe the only run of it depending on the popularity...

But yeah I have zero interest in filtering out the kief from the herb I am grinding, I wanted in with the herb when I vape it! Gave up on that future and other grinders before I even had the wonder of BCG. I know a lot of people want it though, so hopefully this can help them capture even more of the grinder market??

Edit to add: You know what? Realized I could see the value of having the filter actually, if you specifically want to avoid having any fine particulate in a bowl, if you want it to be truly only all coarse without any little dust at least, that could be pretty cool... And yeah maybe it would then be fun to sprinkle some kief on top of the occasional bowl, keep things cleaner and get the potential super psychoactive effects? I guess I would reserve judgment, until I could actually try it, to see how BCG make the four-piece feel worthwhile for me!

It has my favorite feature, the anti-locking no jam side teeth in the lid, so if anyone wanted a four piece I would probably steer them this way (there was one comment I saw that was complaining about not having any grip, I really like the slick look of the BCG, and it doesn't slip out of my hands, but I can still understand that request lol

Anyway it's just exciting to see them growing, looking forward to what's next :cool:

Last edited:

webtroter

Same as many over here.

I don't care about the threads, I really like the magnetic closure. The sound/feeling is wow

And, I don't care about 4 piece. I want the pollen in my ground flower to get high with it. I'm happy with what is left stuck on the bottom. I brush it every once in a while, and I have a good amount IMO.

On another subjet, I'm still waiting on a shipping confirmation on my factory second order. I can't wait to have it :)

Top Bottom