Brilliant Cut Grinder

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Man my willpower is being tested. I just bought a large and a regular; had mocked one up in orange/royal/orange for McLaren racing and decided I would buy it eventually, but no earlier than the start of next season. The new factory seconds has this exact color combo available….

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Man my willpower is being tested. I just bought a large and a regular; had mocked one up in orange/royal/orange for McLaren racing and decided I would buy it eventually, but no earlier than the start of next season. The new factory seconds has this exact color combo available….
This is probably not the place to be talked out of buying it. 😄

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
seems like fate :shrug:

I was thinking of you for that reason when I saw they had this one available now, but you just bought your first regular so I don't know if you want a large already lol but the deals!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I was thinking of you for that reason when I saw they had this one available now, but you just bought your first regular so I don't know if you want a large already lol but the deals!
Didn't need another fancy grinder. Why did I look in here? Had to get the onyx purple or at least convinced myself I had to.

delta hotel

I've been delaying joining the BCG club for awhile, but none of the second color options are really striking me. It's so tempting to just pick one though. I've been holding out for the stainless version, but these are making it hard to say no to.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

this whole site is a bunch of enablers egging each other on.

PharaohJ

Grabbed one of the large factory seconds just a minute ago! I've been really struggling between this, the flowermill, and the herb ripper but for the price couldn't pass up. Just wish I would've snagged one earlier in the day when there were more color options. Ended up grabbing a large onyx with a rose gold bottom. Really interested in how it compares to my cheap old Kozo.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Just got shipping confirmation for the first grinder I ordered, regular size fine plate - Sapphire/Aquamarine/Silver. Took 9 days from payment.

I thought the shipping wasn't supposed to be track-able but I did get tracking. It says only 3-5 days to NYC. Seems I'll grind better in the new year. :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just got shipping confirmation for the first grinder I ordered, regular size fine plate - Sapphire/Aquamarine/Silver. Took 9 days from payment.

I thought the shipping wasn't supposed to be track-able but I did get tracking. It says only 3-5 days to NYC. Seems I'll grind better in the new year. :rockon:

Very nice, I'm sure they have a lot of orders to fulfill! That sounds like a nice color combo too... Yeah the cheapest shipping option does have tracking, I think maybe it just doesn't show that much info until it gets transferred over to USPS, but then delivery was very quick from there for me this time!

Top Bottom