• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
medium sz and plate here, i sold my lg coarse, i dunno how ppl use larges lol the medium can shred out a few grams easily in 1 fill up

Dude the large does have its place, it has both pros and cons with the design differences that we've discussed here previously, but I actually don't even disagree with you that the regular size is overall better, now that I've spent enough time with both, for me. I definitely do prefer the regular and that is why I am gearing up to buy my third instead of a second large lol

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
medium sz and plate here, i sold my lg coarse, i dunno how ppl use larges lol the medium can shred out a few grams easily in 1 fill up

I like the EXTRA room of the LARGE, and find it easier to turn as I get more torque. It’s not about “how much”, at least for me. My small BCG hasn’t been touched since I got the LG. Different roads to the same destination....

Shit Snacks

I like the EXTRA room of the LARGE, and find it easier to turn as I get more torque. It’s not about “how much”, at least for me. My small BCG hasn’t been touched since I got the LG. Different roads to the same destination....

Yeah the extra room, for loading especially, is what I really like too, except I have a much easier time turning the regular BCG, gripping with the smaller size, I mean my hands aren't small but they're also not big I guess, soo :lol:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
With some arthritis affecting my grip strength, I've been appreciating the large for its easier turning, and I can grind more at once.
Wife and I are consuming with vigor lately and I've been grinding almost a week's worth at one time, keeping ground bud fresh in sealed containers. I thank the large size for help with that, too.
I only know the medium plate, imo it's on the finer end of the scale as it is, I'm good with it.
I love how material stays fluffy with this tool!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
So much talk about how well the coarse plate works has finally pressured me into ordering one for my medium BCG. I used the "BlackFriday2021" coupon code to help me justify pulling the trigger. :)
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I’m getting better flavor, more consistent ABV, and using a little less flower every time I load a bowl.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’ve been keeping my small with the fine plate
and the large with the medium
Still haven’t cleaned a plate yet

But I’ve been thinking of doing 3 small grinders, one for each plate… Large size is a bit overkill for me mostly as I vape on my own 90% of the time.

Move over “3-Plate Club”, NEW CATEGORY....

“3-GRINDER Club”!

Shit Snacks

Tx!!
yeah I can order directly. But my wallet(wife) doesn’t like that. Shipping, customs and tax is to expensive.

Yeah so then your only option really is to keep an eye on Reddit EntExchange so you can get one another way directly from an individual... The expense is worth it, even though I know it is tough internationally, just love these grinders too much!

FYI PSA there are non-magnetic scoops available here:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Tx!!
yeah I can order directly. But my wallet(wife) doesn’t like that. Shipping, customs and tax is to expensive.
I share your pain. It's an expensive grinder but worth the money imo.

EU based. When I ordered direct I had no extra customs or tax to pay. Don't know why as I've been charged on other items so may have been lucky that time.....

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
FFS....
Now I've bought this:
Factory Second – Large Brilliant Cut Grinder with Coarse Plate – Onyx/Hematite/Onyx

Came to 70 Euros...

Curse you all :D:love:

Edit:
Big shout out to @The Stray Fox for the heads up. I reckon I was the first to purchase a large coarse as they were all available when I bought. All gone now..... So chuffed to have a large course as tbh I had decided it was a luxury too much but with such a discount made it a much easier choice. Maybe they will be sent sooner as they are already made?

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Well shit, This helped me to finally make a couple of quick decisions - Now instead of one BCG I bought two factory seconds: A hematite/onyx/hematite with a course plate and an amethyst/gold/amethyst with a medium plate!
I didn't think I'd start this week 67% of the way to the 3-Grinder club!

Thanks @The Stray Fox

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Well dagnabbit, I'm in the 3 grinders club. Not BCG's, just 3 grinders. With the 2nd price and the 10% discount I just couldn't resist. I got the medium plate, gold, ruby, sapphire.

I love my Herb Ripper, but I'd really love a bigger grinder. Dynavap actually gave me my Herb Ripper so I extremely ecstaticly took what I could get.

fangorn

Regular and Large Factory seconds are for sale cheap and you can also add the 10% discount code. I grabbed a regular size for travel. Onyx, emerald, onyx with a medium plate. It came to $55 with shipping. 🥳

https://grindersforlife.com/shop/factory-seconds/

Ah well thank you ... 😈😉
I tried to wait for the release of the ss version but this was an excuse not to resist ...
Compulsive shopping won ....
But I'm sure I'll be more than happy in a few days !! 😁

Shit Snacks

I spent too much time waffling, and missed my chance to get factory second regular emerald with coarse amethyst plate (there were three in stock and then all of a sudden after a few hours they disappeared a few minutes apart lol) with factory second regular sapphire with fine silver plate, to mix and match my sought after combo of sapphire with coarse amethyst plate... There are still plenty of coarse seconds available in other colors, but I feel like I should just pay full price to get the exact combo I want, shouldn't kick myself over around $20 for getting a perfect one again, but it would have been fun to have emerald with silver fine paint that I could pass on to someone else... Oh well it was a good idea that I should have acted on instead of overthinking, yet here I am still thinking about it haha I could mix and match another combo to have sapphire with hematite coarse plate, but ehhh maybe GFL will come through with another factory second amethyst coarse in stock for me!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I spent too much time waffling, and missed my chance to get factory second regular emerald with coarse amethyst plate
that's my favourite colour combo from what I got though my amethyst is my medium and least used so I don't see it assembled often :( I also thought of grabbing one to grab the plate, and giving a complete grinder to my cousin, he would have got my medium....... but I already bought him a nice fabric herb drying rack for xmas and I'm not made of money!!!!! still more xmas shopping so all of my money is spoken for till the new year:lol:........ and after, I'm on the toad list:rofl:

OnO

Keep checking back I think they are adding more

I spent too much time waffling, and missed my chance to get factory second regular emerald with coarse amethyst plate (there were three in stock and then all of a sudden after a few hours they disappeared a few minutes apart lol) with factory second regular sapphire with fine silver plate, to mix and match my sought after combo of sapphire with coarse amethyst plate... There are still plenty of coarse seconds available in other colors, but I feel like I should just pay full price to get the exact combo I want, shouldn't kick myself over around $20 for getting a perfect one again, but it would have been fun to have emerald with silver fine paint that I could pass on to someone else... Oh well it was a good idea that I should have acted on instead of overthinking, yet here I am still thinking about it haha I could mix and match another combo to have sapphire with hematite coarse plate, but ehhh maybe GFL will come through with another factory second amethyst coarse in stock for me!

There is one there now if you are quick

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Good looking out @The Stray Fox !

Decided to work through my analysis paralysis and go for the Silver/Aqua/Silver Medium - Medium plate!

I don’t think I’ve bought a grinder in 10 years. Recently broke a tooth off my Kannastor and it grinds like shit now, so here we grow! It was gonna be either this one or the flower mill anyways 😁

Shit Snacks

Keep checking back I think they are adding more

There is one there now if you are quick

Ahhh thanks my dude, checked instagram before I logged in here, then the website and saw that too! Fortunately they also got back to me on IG message, saying they built the regular Sapphire with Amethyst coarse plate and set it aside for me!! so I don't have to order two then mix and match myself... Great customer service from them again (last time I was in contact with them on IG it was to get a light amethyst, more fuchsia version, for my regular medium plate BCG from over a year ago now) I did mention this is my fourth BCG :lol:

But look how pretty:
Screenshot_20211123-111912.png

Good looking out @The Stray Fox !

Decided to work through my analysis paralysis and go for the Silver/Aqua/Silver Medium - Medium plate!

I don’t think I’ve bought a grinder in 10 years. Recently broke a tooth off my Kannastor and it grinds like shit now, so here we grow! It was gonna be either this one or the flower mill anyways 😁

Haha that's awesome dude, I think you're going to love this thing, no more breaking and no difficulty grinding ever, also JUST LOOK HOW PRETTY!!! :love::rofl::razz:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Ahhh thanks my dude, checked instagram before I logged in here, then the website and saw that too! Fortunately they also got back to me on IG message, saying they built the regular Sapphire with Amethyst coarse plate and set it aside for me!! so I don't have to order two then mix and match myself... Great customer service from them again (last time I was in contact with them on IG it was to get a light amethyst, more fuchsia version, for my regular medium plate BCG from over a year ago now) I did mention this is my fourth BCG :lol:

But look how pretty:
View attachment 14590

Haha that's awesome dude, I think you're going to love this thing, no more breaking and no difficulty grinding ever, also JUST LOOK HOW PRETTY!!! :love::rofl::razz:

I think I got carpal tunnel from that thing 😂 I’ve been using that little 1.5 inch fine kannastor forever!! I’m just bored of it getting jammed up, and that threaded access, stoked to finally join the club - albeit to @RustyOldNail disappointment - not the three plate club 😅

It was honestly kinda stressful cause I’ve been wanting the SS version (it will probably come out next month now that I bought this one 🙃 ) so I didn’t really have any idea of what color or plate I would even get, plus I was thinking they were all gonna sell out in 1 minute like a P80 drop and felt like the clock was ticking, I liked all the onyx ones with a colored middle plate but couldn’t really decide which one I would even get, they all looked pretty cool! Not sure what it was about the silver and blue that was calling my name but it seemed kinda nautical!

Top Bottom