Brilliant Cut Grinder

webtroter

Wasn’t sure I needed all three, then realized that when I order 1 or 2 more grinders, I will only need to get base kits. Would love to keep 3 set up with a different grinder plate at all times. I know, I have a problem.

Don't worry, you are in a good company!
I think it may be possible, to order just the tops and bottoms, if you contact them and request an invoice... Not an option on site.

I was wondering if you could do this :)

Yes, absolutely contact them. They are really helpful.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Not too active anymore as I have found my tolerance towards people to be at an all time low but I keep up with what is happening from afar!

Just wanted to say I introduced this grinder to the forum aover 3 years ago.
From my 1st initial prototypes I was sent to evaluate to the final design today was an epic journey to be a part of. I feel very honoured to have been a part of that!

At present I have 5 grinders on my desk, BCG, Herb Mill, United Machining V2, Kannastor V2 and the trusty old SCS.

The grinder I always go to for sticky, moist herb is always my BCG as it rips and shreds anything you throw at it. No jokes!
Every other grinder gets gummed up after one round while the BCG is truly jam free.

I have bought grinders for friends and family as I think it is a truly revolutionary grinder.
Many have copied their thread less design but for me, this is the ultimate grinder!

Every person who grinds herb needs to have one of these on their desks.
Buy it and never look for another grinder again.
Quality is expensive but it is worth the investment!

Looking at buying the larger version to be easier on my hands now!
:tup:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The grinder I always go to for sticky, moist herb is always my BCG as it rips and shreds anything you throw at it. No jokes!
Every other grinder gets gummed up after one round while the BCG is truly jam free.

I have bought grinders for friends and family as I think it is a truly revolutionary grinder.
Many have copied their thread less design but for me, this is the ultimate grinder!

Every person who grinds herb needs to have one of these on their desks.
Buy it and never look for another grinder again.
Quality is expensive but it is worth the investment!

Looking at buying the larger version to be easier on my hands now!
:tup:

I agree 100%, my friend!

SquirrelMaster

it is crazy how orange the amber looks in photos, it can look that way sometimes in lighting in person, but yeah it really is so much more copper to me...
I really regret going with a medium plate XL Amber setup. GFL should change the website photo to reflect what it actually looks like as it's very deceiving. If it didn't work so damn good I might be a little more upset lol. Emerald was what I really wanted but now I'll wait for the Stainless Steel version and that'll be it for grinder purchases. At least that's what I keep telling myself :rofl:.

At present I have 5 grinders on my desk, BCG, Herb Mill, United Machining V2, Kannastor V2 and the trusty old SCS.

These are words of wisdom. Nothing touches the BCG for grinding up the sticky-icky so effortlessly.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I really regret going with a medium plate XL Amber setup. GFL should change the website photo to reflect what it actually looks like as it's very deceiving. If it didn't work so damn good I might be a little more upset lol. Emerald was what I really wanted but now I'll wait for the Stainless Steel version and that'll be it for grinder purchases. At least that's what I keep telling myself :rofl:.

Haha yeah I'm sorry dude, been thinking of you with mine, yeah even in the Instagram photos the Amber looks more orange, like in my photos, so it really is a trick of the light... Their preview tool is not that accurate for representation of any of the colors, really? Except silver lol Yeah I am waiting to see what's up with the steel, before I go ordering another large! Should know soon enough?

These are words of wisdom. Nothing touches the BCG for grinding up the sticky-icky so effortlessly.

Totally, although I will say the flower mill is very effortless, I have a new extra coarse plate I am testing with it, which is nice since still don't have a BCG coarse or extra chunky coarse plate yet... My BCG are all still what I reach for the most, really loving the large, but also still infatuated with my originals! They are just the most versatile for me, full control over the grind I want, depending on the herbs and the situation, what vape etc.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Um, why has no one mentioned that this is possible:
PXL-20210520-011959240.jpg

I mean I didn't say it was practical... :rofl:

NJlegal

I had to share my excitement with people that will understand. :) My Large BCG has shipped. Hope to arrive next week.

Strangest timing cause I emailed them yesterday with an inquiry on an update since its been since late may/early april and the response I got was that it was shipping today. I am so excited I think I'll smoke another joint !

I hope I like the colors, if not I will learn to like them.
(also got a de-bowler I am anxious to use)

dime

My large, bought on 23 Jan has not arrived yet, stuck in customs for two weeks... and suddenly I thought I should buy a regular one ?? With the colors of my country's flag? :rofl: WTF am I crazy? :rant:

Lumii-20210416-191345060.png
Assuming you got this mind a couple photos in different lighting? Was thinking of getting the same colors but hoping the emerald green wasn't too bright and a little darker than the preview image.

dime,

Shit Snacks

Assuming you got this mind a couple photos in different lighting? Was thinking of getting the same colors but hoping the emerald green wasn't too bright and a little darker than the preview image.

If you want to see more real world colors, search hashtag BCG and brilliant cut grinder on Instagram, and check the grinders for life IG account posts as well! You can also use the search feature here, to search for emerald, then skim through the post to see if any have photos... Finally you can also rely on Google image search, that way you can hopefully see all the variety, the lighting really affects how these colors look in different photos and in person!

Honestly from my own extensive obsessive research, I think the emerald is a pretty bold medium green, not too dark not too light, so it will literally depend on the lighting what shade of green it looks like to you... I'm kind of basing this on my own experience with the aquamarine BCG as well!

Slartibarfast

Hi Folks, I recently bought a new grinder, a 2 piece kannastor, it looked good I thought, reasonably large sized diameter for good grip purchase, unfortunately I didn't realise it was a slimline model for carrying in a pocket. My hands are too large to grip it properly and grinding is a pain. Plus I thought the bigger diameter would provide lots of torque, but the reality is there is no torque as like most grinders it doesn't turn around it's centre.

I started looking at what would be best, initially thinking perhaps the SLX, but then I came across the Brilliant Cut Grinder which I'd initially thought was the same as the others except for a cosmetic diamond pattern on the top. But wow, reading thru this thread has been eye opening. I have read thru the whole thread now twice, and all I could find on reddit.

I just love that this is family made in Canada, it is so nice and reassuring for the quality that it isn't being farmed out elsewhere for manafacturing. And how it turns about the centre axis which provides the torque for easy turning, and the outer teeth keep it the rim edge from clogging up. I can see this as a grinder for life!

Anyway, I am on my way to joining the club! Yesterday I put my order in for a large BCG with a medium plate in sliver/silver/sapphire. So say a couple of months for it to be made and maybe a month in shipping. Can't wait to get my hands on it! :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Welcome to FC @Slartibarfast you're going to love that BCG, nice color choices too :tup:

Well it will be two years together with my first BCG this summer, but I think I am going to clean before the anniversary:

PXL-20210522-215641706.jpg

Still works fine, but you can see how kief from the blueberry faygo I just grinded is sticking to the built-up residue in the grinder teeth and on the walls... This is the BCG I use to grind upside down the most, to get a more consistent fine grind, so that is also why it has gotten dirtier too... Look forward to it feeling like new again!

Slartibarfast

Welcome to FC @Slartibarfast you're going to love that BCG, nice color choices too :tup:
Thanks SS! I was a member here over a decade ago but unfortunately emails from FC to hotmail aren't getting thru so I had to come back 'new'.

Over a decade ago I was researching vapes on FC before eventually settling on a Silver Surfer. These days I am mostly using either a Simrell Vortex vapcap or edibles, but for grinders I am really taken with the clearly superior functioning of the BCG, it looks outstanding and even though I'm in NZ, I love that it's homemade in Canada, I am really looking forward to when mine arrives!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thanks SS! I was a member here over a decade ago but unfortunately emails from FC to hotmail aren't getting thru so I had to come back 'new'.

Over a decade ago I was researching vapes on FC before eventually settling on a Silver Surfer. These days I am mostly using either a Simrell Vortex vapcap or edibles, but for grinders I am really taken with the clearly superior functioning of the BCG, it looks outstanding and even though I'm in NZ, I love that it's homemade in Canada, I am really looking forward to when mine arrives!

Welcome back to the FC Family, @Slartibarfast :wave:

Good choice of screen-name, by the way.
It tells me that you're the type of frood who knows where their towel is!

Top Bottom