• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

fatbiker

Anyone know why they are only charging in US dollars being a Canadian Company? Their cart used to show in CND funds.

They could’ve updated their site to reflect the currency of the IP address. Otherwise, they may have changed to uSD to reflect the currency of their largest customer base ;-)

sixstringsmash

Anyone know why they are only charging in US dollars being a Canadian Company? Their cart used to show in CND funds.
Check the post I made on literally the page before this one when they switched the currency on their site to USD. If I had to warrant a guess why it would probably be because the largest customer base of theirs would be in the states and if most customers are anything like me they went on the site and didn't realize everything was listed in Canadian dollars and left thinking the grinder was a lot more expensive than it actually is.

sixstringsmash,
Reactions: Manity

johnnyCanuck

Check the post I made on literally the page before this one when they switched the currency on their site to USD. If I had to warrant a guess why it would probably be because the largest customer base of theirs would be in the states and if most customers are anything like me they went on the site and didn't realize everything was listed in Canadian dollars and left thinking the grinder was a lot more expensive than it actually is.
This is exactly the reason why GFL switched currency to USD o. Their website

johnnyCanuck,
Reactions: Manity

Manity

Well if that's the case I'll be waiting on buying one. I'm not paying a 3% premium to buy something in a different currency that is located in my home country. I shouldn't be paying local Canadian taxes in US funds.

Manity,
Reactions: arb

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Well if that's the case I'll be waiting on buying one. I'm not paying a 3% premium to buy something in a different currency that is located in my home country. I shouldn't be paying local Canadian taxes in US funds.

Just email the dude, or send a message?

I'm sure he's not going to make it hard if you want to purchase one and you're paying with timbits.

Stripzest

Okay, I’ve sucommed to GAS and ordered my BCG today. I went for the $7 slow boat shipping so I may have it before 420? Only regret is I wish I could swing two of these.
Depending on the colors you order it currently seems to take around 5-6 weeks to get it shipped out. My order from late January was just shipped. I'll be sure to update with thoughts shortly after I receive it.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Glad to see ya @YaMon However long it takes for your order, the BCG is sooo worth the wait! I just wanna reassure any & everyone that GFL is not like some of your typical “cannabis business giving you excuses and shitty CS while they do dabs all day”. It’s still early days for this young company and some patience is required as the anodising isn’t in-house, AFAIK that’s been the bottleneck which is bound to be frustrating for GFL. But Good Ganja Gods, the grinder & all the plates are absolutely gorgeous and perfection to use!

MonkeyTime

These seem amazing, super expensive, but supposedly super worth it... Can't justify another grinder purchase, but I will save up to treat myself some day...
As someone that buys because it might be better.....it was well worth it this time.

It's different, easy, consistent grind, stays clean, and it's beautiful.

I couldn't be happier.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I received shipping confirmation today but no tracking number. Oh well I guess it will get here eventually. Looking forward to having one of these.
If you’re international, the tracking number is worthless after it leaves Canada. At least mine was but that was earlier, might be different now? Anyway, very cool that its arrival is imminent. Congratulations!

sixstringsmash

If you’re international, the tracking number is worthless after it leaves Canada. At least mine was but that was earlier, might be different now?

Ah shit I hope it's accurate. All the packages in my apartment always get left in one place and if you don't grab it within a few hours of it getting delivered chances are it's probably going to get stolen. Really really hope the tracking is accurate on this one.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Ah shit I hope it's accurate. All the packages in my apartment always get left in one place and if you don't grab it within a few hours of it getting delivered chances are it's probably going to get stolen. Really really hope the tracking is accurate on this one.
If you are in the US, once it gets here you can track it through USPS. But if I remember correctly, it took awhile to update and moved really, really slowly thru the system. But it did ultimately show me delivery day.

ChooChooCharlie

Received this gift today! Smooth, and no damned threads

BCG.jpg

Glad to see ya @YaMon However long it takes for your order, the BCG is sooo worth the wait! I just wanna reassure any & everyone that GFL is not like some of your typical “cannabis business giving you excuses and shitty CS while they do dabs all day”. It’s still early days for this young company and some patience is required as the anodising isn’t in-house, AFAIK that’s been the bottleneck which is bound to be frustrating for GFL. But Good Ganja Gods, the grinder & all the plates are absolutely gorgeous and perfection to use!
Thanks mate and I am international. No dramas, Im happy its on the way. I chose rose gold plates and hematite top and bottom. It should look great.
@ChooChooCharlie I like the way you roll dude!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...this grinder is...... the SHIT!!! :rockon:

...omg, i never thought i'd feel this way about a damn grinder :shrug::mental:

...anyways, for the folk who think this ones too expensive... as a canadian i paid pretty much the same as a 3pc med santa cruze and the same for a SLX (not including the extra plate i got)... and i hated my SLX with a passion!!! SCS has always been my fall back grinder....

...imo the BCG is well worth the ~$20 upgrade from the SCS :2c:

yeswecann

What's the consensus on the best plate for Dynavap? Anyone know if Brilliant Cut is planning a 4/20 sale?

yeswecann,
Reactions: Stripzest

kilo

What's the consensus on the best plate for Dynavap? Anyone know if Brilliant Cut is planning a 4/20 sale?

The medium plate will handle most of your needs. I like the coarse for rolling spliffs and stuffing into bowls for the combustion crowd. The medium works great in my portables, but the fine plate works really well in the FlowerPot spread out in a thin layer on the wide 20 mm screen.

Top Bottom