• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

E0x

@Petetbay i think the same about the heat problem and heavy use of the tera , i have 2 tera that i too abuse and both crack the upper part of the chamber to the point of not return:

have you find any solution for use the tera this way ? something to make a air seal with the chamber ? because everything see to work find beside this state.

thanks

Petetbay

@Petetbay i think the same about the heat problem and heavy use of the tera , i have 2 tera that i too abuse and both crack the upper part of the chamber to the point of not return:

have you find any solution for use the tera this way ? something to make a air seal with the chamber ? because everything see to work find beside this state.

thanks
I would use concentrate mode with the stock wpa to vape hash, I don’t use concentrate mode or the wpa anymore. The wpa is a heat stink that overheats the plastic even @ 428*F, I’ve made my own wpa from the glass mp mount.

BigJr48

I would use concentrate mode with the stock wpa to vape hash, I don’t use concentrate mode or the wpa anymore. The wpa is a heat stink that overheats the plastic even @ 428*F, I’ve made my own wpa from the glass mp mount.
Have you tried replacing the o-ring?

canadianvapelife

Just got my tera in the mail. Messing with the wpa and noticed once unscrewed there is a small thread that actually screws into the end of the wpa. Just curious what either of these threads would be for?

Boreus

Personally I find the wpa that comes with it gets too hot too fast. I use a Arizer stem with the rubber gasket. I think it actually vapes better as well as not getting as hot, maybe it gives it a bit better seal or something.

Petetbay

Personally I find the wpa that comes with it gets too hot too fast. I use a Arizer stem with the rubber gasket. I think it actually vapes better as well as not getting as hot, maybe it gives it a bit better seal or something.
I agree the included wpa is garbage and can cause the plastic to crack around the bowl if you run hi temps. I use a 9mm tubed wpa in the glass mp.

Last edited:

R1ng0

Remove the adapter part reverse it and screw it in the end and now a female adapter.
Theres a good mod i found and i made my own it based on it basically take the short glass adaptor, remove the bottom and the original stem which imho is way too short anyway! Take a standard arizer solo glass fit it inside it fits purrfect, then re-add the bottom of the vap cap and the tera is now my goto vap for water or just straight it completely transformed it.. LOl my stion3edf arse just read the post above which says the same things doh!!!

BigJr48

Theres a good mod i found and i made my own it based on it basically take the short glass adaptor, remove the bottom and the original stem which imho is way too short anyway! Take a standard arizer solo glass fit it inside it fits purrfect, then re-add the bottom of the vap cap and the tera is now my goto vap for water or just straight it completely transformed it.. LOl my stion3edf arse just read the post above which says the same things doh!!!
Would love to see pics

warren0728

I like the black plastic Arizer stem I pictured earlier (I need that full bowl), you can even pack the stem with terp balls for more cooling (and cleaning, why I stopped),
View attachment 15233
3D Flow stem mounts the same as above, pushed in through the underside of the Tera magnetic mount, @warren0728 stock pic,
View attachment 15232
@BigJr48 here is a message from a few pages back showing two different options … the one i use is the bottom pic

LesPlenty

Company Rep
what size beads in stem?
3mm rubies, 4mm quartz, and 4.7mm SiC from memory...I stopped using them due to maintenance, easier to just use the DHGate Arizer stems in the picture, I got 6 for $20 yonks ago and cannot find that link, close but dearer,

Here is a bundle that will fit and give you options to try,

Last edited:

PersonDude

I've just recently got a Tera and it's great! I got it on sale and it felt like a steal bc it offered me Starry prices for higher quality, more durable material and more capable right out of the box. it cooks the bud really nice and even and I'm able to get at least 2 good sessions at 220C from one bowl. The only issue I've had so far is that the WPA will get stuck to the stem of a glass bong sometimes. I've noticed that it happens in some bongs more than others.

Do you have a favorite bong to use with the Tera? Lowkey I think a skinnier one might hit better but I'm always down to experiment :D

Choices

I've just recently got a Tera and it's great! I got it on sale and it felt like a steal bc it offered me Starry prices for higher quality, more durable material and more capable right out of the box. it cooks the bud really nice and even and I'm able to get at least 2 good sessions at 220C from one bowl. The only issue I've had so far is that the WPA will get stuck to the stem of a glass bong sometimes. I've noticed that it happens in some bongs more than others.

Do you have a favorite bong to use with the Tera? Lowkey I think a skinnier one might hit better but I'm always down to experiment :D
Glad to see another satisfied Tera user! Not to steer you away from using it with a bong but have you tried it with an Arizer Solo glass stem? A bent stem cools things a great deal and is a really easy modification. Enjoy!

Peace....

Choices

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The only issue I've had so far is that the WPA will get stuck to the stem of a glass bong sometimes
I use the following to fix that problem with any vape,
They have gotten expensive, found some more cheaper here but only 18mm,

edit, more cheaper version,

Last edited:
Hey guys, I recently bought the LG H2's for the TERA v3 and it did not recognise them. My nitecore external charger identifies and charges them without issues. Maybe it's my unit (the top part has detached after heavy and long time use with the WPA at higher temps), but the originals batteries still work. Or maybe because they are 20A max current discharge, while the originals are 30A. Also noticed that the inner part of the LG H2 ones has less protuberance, perhaps the top poles are not properly connecting to the TERA. Does anyone use them? I've been thinking of getting the 30A SONY VTC 6 ones.

Bonus: The detach problem has been temporarily solved by my girlfriend's hair elastic (see images below) while I wait my new unit sent by Boundless (thanks for the awesome customer service),

Not good
GOOD

electroluks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
they charged with no problems at my external nitecore
Even crap knock-offs half full of sand will charge OK, I have a Nitecore SC4 that gives me internal resistance and mAh so you can tell how good the batteries are...even as they age so you know when to chuck them out.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48

JimmyS301

Had my Tera around a week. Picked up from POTV Black Friday sale and love it thus far.
I've got a question about the Concentrate mode. It says it's getting up to 500°f but out of curiosity I did side by side comps of my flower after a 428° session and a 500° session and they are identical. And on a side note after the Concentrate mode session starts the temp countdown if I switch it back to normal mode the temp readings are WAYYY different.
I was told after reaching out to POTV that ".the concentrates mode on the Tera doesn't unlock a secret, higher 'top temperature', it boosts the Tera's temperature to the highest available, 428°F." So if it doesn't go to 500° wth does it display this? Kinda shoddy if this is true. Anyone else have experiences like this with their Tera or any advice?

Last edited:
JimmyS301,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom