Pen Boundless Technology TERP Pen

NAMZUGED

Perfect for on the go dabs or crunch time when you don’t want to wait for your torch to heat up your nail.

Hits are fair for what it is. You can get comparable hits at the expense of using more concentrate. Def hits better than most other concentrate pens.

For $30, it’s stupid to not have at least 1 or 2 of these.

The team at puffitup sold me mine.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The only thing that concerns me with this style of atty, is that a long draw gets the SS wire and ceramic coil glowing red hot. It is when this begins that you start getting that overcooked oil or "coily" flavor. I know this has started brawls on this site, but are you still vaporizing or "burning" oil at those high temps? I am concerned of the combustion-like by-products produced when the atty hits these higher temps.

I have been making an effort to keep my draws to 3-4 seconds at a time to not overheat the coil. I also wait as least 30 seconds between hits to give the coil a chance to cool down.

What would be nice is for a pen of this style to have a temp setting, like in most mods today, to prevent the coils from overheating.

Those temp controlled mods that you use with the sai and DDV4 are so bulky. And those atty's are harder to load and require larger amounts of conc to function properly IMO.

OyVape

Yeah, it's convenient. But I just could not get past the harsh coil taste, so Puffitup was kind enough to take it back. I guess I was hoping for something more ceramic rather than bare coils.

@BabyFacedFinster, Something with more moderate presets like the Linx Hypnos Zero might fit your needs. Also the same form factor as the Terp Pen. PM me if you might be looking for one.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is that a long draw gets the SS wire and ceramic coil glowing red hot.
I find if I always reload after each hit, just keep topping it up, I never get the coil hot enough to get it to glow or taste and I usually draw past the 10-second auto shut off (nice slow draws). The only time I get it glowing is during back to back burn-offs with the shell removed so you do not inhale that coil tasting crap. (I have only bothered to do this once):tup:

VAPEHUNTER

On a little family vacation at Disneyland / California Adventure and Terp pen is in full force.
The Terp pen with the Divider Pro hard case is a kick Ass combo.
Getting it past the metal detector took a little ingenuity and I was a little worried but it was easier than I thought.

I was planning on using my Puffco Prism XL case but the coils are a tiny bit to big to fit between the “slots” in the case.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

On a little family vacation at Disneyland / California Adventure and Terp pen is in full force.
The Terp pen with the Divider Pro hard case is a kick Ass combo.
Getting it past the metal detector took a little ingenuity and I was a little worried but it was easier than I thought.

I was planning on using my Puffco Prism XL case but the coils are a tiny bit to big to fit between the “slots” in the case.

I can see that the terp pen would be great for trips like yours. I plan on taking it on several vacations.

Assuming that you were picking up concentrates in Cali and not flying with them, I would think a clean terp pen would be legal to take through the TSA checkpoint. Now, you might want to make sure the atty is a new one or very clean, but as far as I understand it, vape pens are allowed in carry on luggage. I took my cleaned Fury 2 with me last year and I placed the whole device right in the tub with my cell phone when going through the security checkpoints and had no issues.

Here is an excerpt from the TSA website:
Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Devices
Carry On Bags:
Yes
Checked Bags:
No
The FAA prohibits these devices in checked bags. Battery-powered E-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens, atomizers, and electronic nicotine delivery systems may only be carried in the aircraft cabin (in carry-on baggage or on your person). Check with your airline for additional restrictions. Remove all electronic cigarette and vaping devices from carry-on bags if checked at the gate or planeside.

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
To be fair, I doubt TSA agents know what a Fury 2 is or what it’s for. They likely wouldn’t recognize it’s a vaporizer. Especially if you have the cover on the top of it.

What I’d probably do is order an extra one for trips. That way it’s in a box, completely unused. In the very off chance TSA make me toss it, I’d only be out $25.

BabyFacedFinster

To be fair, I doubt TSA agents know what a Fury 2 is or what it’s for. They likely wouldn’t recognize it’s a vaporizer. Especially if you have the cover on the top of it.

What I’d probably do is order an extra one for trips. That way it’s in a box, completely unused. In the very off chance TSA make me toss it, I’d only be out $25.

With the F2, it passed through several times without any question. One time the guy picked it up and looked at it. He looked at me and I just told him it was a vaporizer. He shrugged his shoulders and passed it through. I definately kept the cover on it with the Fury name. I wanted it to look as proprietery as possible. I agree that being able to travel with it in the original packaging is best for the same reason. I might buy the atty 2 pack they sell for $9 and just take a new one when I travel.

Tonight I've been using the pen to alternate between some Cascadia Blooms special sauce and some homemade Bubba Kush rosin. Just puffing away and getting very nice flavor.

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hi all,

Thank you for the continued support especially with the early life of the Terp Pen. I wanted to give an update on stock for replacement coils and black Terp Pen units. We are currently expecting our shipment to be here Monday or Tuesday as it has cleared UPS this morning. Our apologies for this delay and we will do our best to forecast our supply to prevent this back up again.

I also wanted to ask what are some limited edition colors the community would like to see? We currently offer the unit in silver and black. Any feedback would be helpful and appreciated!

We hope you all have a great Fall/Autumn/Q4 and please feel free to reach out to Eric@bndlstech.com with any questions.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Terp Pen is great for a quick puff in the rain forest,
IMG-20191019-123859.png

MonkeyTime

Ok, I think I'm missing on my search terms because I'm finding nothing....

Got my pen this week from PIU, great experience as always. Got about 12 small loads in and now it'll only heat for a few seconds and then cuts out. Did the atty die already? Led comes on with inhale, then cuts out quickly.

With no buttons and only one led, there's not much to troubleshooting this one.

A little disappointed either way, I was just really starting to like it and think of how it would fit into my usage.

MonkeyTime,

btka

Ok, I think I'm missing on my search terms because I'm finding nothing....

Got my pen this week from PIU, great experience as always. Got about 12 small loads in and now it'll only heat for a few seconds and then cuts out. Did the atty die already? Led comes on with inhale, then cuts out quickly.

With no buttons and only one led, there's not much to troubleshooting this one.

A little disappointed either way, I was just really starting to like it and think of how it would fit into my usage.
did you charge it... think instructions say first to charge the terp pen..

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Terp Pen is great for a quick puff in the rain forest,
img_20191019_123859-jpg.13861
That bottle remind’s me of hash (camel dung & oil) + JACK DANIEL’s + THAI BOMB OILER =. DAZED & REALLY CONFUSED?

THAI BOMB OILER = THAI STICK + WHITE POWDER + HONEY OIL = MAX FLIGHT like LORD of the FLIES!

Last edited:
Top Bottom