Boundless CORE

stonedbob

100% THC
so boundless announced year ago on the new devices, and there was a desktop vaporizer they named "core" or something like that.
what about it? is there any news?

boundless-cfx-2-cfv-2-and-new-desktop.jpg

boundless-desktop-unit.png

ginolicious

I dunno about this one. This thing really looks weird and like old technology.

I was really up on boundless for a while. Watching their streams back when they first released the CF and what not. Lately though, they have totally lost me. I have no interest in their products now. It’s ever since that CFV. Well flowermate shit the bed on that as well.

Justpassedu

I actually think this thing looks pretty cool , I'd love to try and test one @Boundless Vape Technology before they come out , if they are still coming. I'm always open arms for a dual purpose vape , especially one that blows bags since there has only been around 3-4 ever on the market.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: stonedbob

stonedbob

100% THC
I actually think this thing looks pretty cool , I'd love to try and test one @Boundless Vape Technology before they come out , if they are still coming. I'm always open arms for a dual purpose vape , especially one that blows bags since there has only been around 3-4 ever on the market.
i believe that because what happened with the TERA they decided to postpone the CORE. since then, things seemed to have worked out a bit. i wonder what's happening with them now and whether this device is still relevant... :shrug:

stonedbob,

Dubmonkey

I am not sure we hear anything. The boundless domain has been down since 11/12/18 according to go-daddy.

Dubmonkey,
Top Bottom