Boundless CFX+ accessories

GS666

Hi everyone !

I would like to present myself first. I am GS666 a new vape user. I recently wanted to stop combustion and so I moved to a Boundless CFX+. I am French and can speak French, English and a little bit of German.

I am looking for someone that knows the product or brand to help me in its use, and above all someone that would like to share tips about this vaporiser. I found out that there is almost no accessories available for this product and would like to know if other brand accessories work.

Thank you for reading me, have a nice day !

GS666

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It looks like there is not a lot of discussion in the thread for this device but you might find more folks interested in this vape there:

sickmanfraud

Welcome to FC @GS666 ,

@Grass Yes gave you the answer and pointed you to the proper place to ask questions about the CFX+.

FC is set up so most/all of the popular vapes have their own threads. The major divisions are vapes that plugin and vapes that are portable.

Good luck in your quest to be combustion free.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I found out that there is almost no accessories available for this product
The mouthpiece design does not lend itself to modding, none of my gear could be used to mod away from that 'mouthpiece' unless I ruined it to do so. I may yet as I do not use it how it is now as I really do not like the OG mouthpiece.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom