Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

wrigleyvillain

A Song of Ice and Vapor
Brilliant. I already have a bunch of glass adapters. A Female to Male like pictured is like $5 on eBay.

And is that Eric or another Boundless person?

Last edited:
wrigleyvillain,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

CRvapes

Okay so after 2 short sessions, my crafty battery went out!
With the CFX in hand, i did 2 sessions and the battery didn't even move lol
Anyways, Sad Story is: i was passenger in a car and stuck the vape out the window to let the vaped bud fall off as i do with my crafty.....

DON'T DO IT! - My Chamber Screen Filter also fell off :( & now i am afraid it wont function properly without it.

CRvapes,

waxdab23

Anyways, Sad Story is: i was passenger in a car and stuck the vape out the window to let the vaped bud fall off as i do with my crafty.....

DON'T DO IT! - My Chamber Screen Filter also fell off :( & now i am afraid it wont function properly without it.

The screen at the bottom of the chamber? Damn I didn't think it comes out like that.

waxdab23,
Reactions: CRvapes

waxdab23

Is the screen gone forever or did you recover it? If lost, you might want to contact Boundless to see if they'll hook you up with a replacement screen.

CRvapes

Is the screen gone forever or did you recover it? If lost, you might want to contact Boundless to see if they'll hook you up with a replacement screen.

Gone Forever. It is the bottom screen of chamber. ill try to call them after this post.

CRvapes,
Reactions: waxdab23

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
My apologies, we are missing some staff members today so it has been decided to wait until the livestream on Wednesday to release footage of the CFV. If you have any questions I can do my best to answer them.

Heat

Been putting my CFX to the test recently. WPA makes this thing rock! Flavor of the vapor is much improved. No hint of plastic like with the normal mouthpiece and using with water really cools it down even at the higher temps. This extra piece is a game changer for this thing. The quick heat up and ample power makes this a very convenient device for a quick session!

Eatrocks

The screens for the arizer air fit perfectly in the bottom, better than stock. Or just cut to fit a normal pipe screen and keep using.

wrigleyvillain

A Song of Ice and Vapor
Good question to confirm about the battery but I would be pretty shocked if not.

Been putting my CFX to the test recently. WPA makes this thing rock! Flavor of the vapor is much improved. No hint of plastic like with the normal mouthpiece and using with water really cools it down even at the higher temps. This extra piece is a game changer for this thing. The quick heat up and ample power makes this a very convenient device for a quick session!

Indeed it does

wrigleyvillain,

beefsupreme

According to their Facebook post, Eric at Boundless will be doing a livestream showing the CFV off at 4:20 PDT today on Youtube ! :

Last edited:

djchexxx

What I understood from the stream

CFV:
Should be available around December
Starting price point ~$220
2 Internal 18350 batteries
They're working on trying to change the material of the outside of the vape since iso has issues with that material.
Might have a 5 year warranty
Comes with a loading funnel
Their beta units can go up to 500F but theyre going to limit it to 430F on production models

vapognak

I had some of my questions answered:
- CFV will charge within 2 hours
- CF stand for Cloud Factory or maybe Convection Force

I also understood (maybe, with the echo it was really hard) that the CFV will be $220 USD, out for next christmas

CFV seems a bit smaller than the CF, has a LCD screen showing temp, stealth mode, battery indicator through the LED.

Nice team there, but sound quality made it really unbearable.

Last edited:

CRvapes

Oh man. What a way to ruin the long awaited live stream.

December release? I got my hopes up for no reason.

@Boundless Vape Technology - Hi Erick, Please Check your email when you get a chance. I am still attempting to have my unit replaced under warranty.

Thank you

CRvapes,
Top Bottom