Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thanks for the info @pop22. I am assuming the battery isn't removable like my aging CFX. The time between charges for the OG CFX is respectful for a unit of this vintage. Any changes in this area?

endof3d,
Reactions: BigJr48

SpudBob

It is still non-removable, but seems to have a better battery life. I'll keep track for a day or and see.
So its a smaller, cooler tasting, unit with better battery life??? Whats not to like in a hybrid conduction unit! The CFX's that Ive had,which I have gifted to others and are still working at last report, were always reliable with decent taste for their platform.

pop22

I agree! I like it, and I like my old CFX also.

So its a smaller, cooler tasting, unit with better battery life??? Whats not to like in a hybrid conduction unit! The CFX's that Ive had,which I have gifted to others and are still working at last report, were always reliable with decent taste for their platform.

endof3d

Don't think I dreamt this - but who knows - that Boundless had purportedly been developing a new vape that gave the user the ability to dial in the amount of convection or conduction they wanted in their extraction in real time. Thought it was going to be the next gen CFX . Obviously this is not the case. Been waiting for any updates on this for at least a year and a half now. Would be cool though if they or some one else could pull this off. Probably just a dream. :(

SpudBob

Don't think I dreamt this - but who knows - that Boundless had purportedly been developing a new vape that gave the user the ability to dial in the amount of convection or conduction they wanted in their extraction in real time. Thought it was going to be the next gen CFX . Obviously this is not the case. Been waiting for any updates on this for at least a year and a half now. Would be cool though if they or some one else could pull this off. Probably just a dream. :(
Yah they were talking about that 3 or 4 years ago. They, even, had a desk top convection unit that was going to be blue tooth capable with a speaker IIRC.

SpudBob

I remember them saying it would get adjustable airflow, like the Davinci IQ2 and that new Chinese vape that looks like a cross between a Tinymite and a Mighty.
I had, years ago, suggested to the BNDLSTECH crew the concept of an adjustable air intake.t would be a fairly easy mod.Was never sure IF it would hurt performance but could alleviate some of the "milkshake straw" effect. I saw that so many where hogging out the intakes on CFX/CF's to allow more airflow and basically voiding their warranties.

endof3d

I remember them saying it would get adjustable airflow, like the Davinci IQ2 and that new Chinese vape that looks like a cross between a Tinymite and a Mighty.
I had, years ago, suggested to the BNDLSTECH crew the concept of an adjustable air intake.t would be a fairly easy mod.Was never sure IF it would hurt performance but could alleviate some of the "milkshake straw" effect. I saw that so many where hogging out the intakes on CFX/CF's to allow more airflow and basically voiding their warranties.
The adjustable air flow on my Davinci IQ2 to me was a needed break through that I thought other companies would jump on board with. DV, stem makers and Vestratto Anvil to my knowledge are the only companies offering air flow control options. Probably a few I'm missing. Competition and margins must be really tight to meet price points.

Top Bottom