• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 Sales

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Lots of sales heading our way - some have already started. Please add any deals you find to the thread.
What are you all looking to get this year (besides broke)?

Here is the best roundup of sales so far - list is updated regularly.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Great idea to get this thread started, Jill!

Good grief, that POTV sale looks like a time machine to 2017...

Xmax V2 Pro on sale for $60. Pax3 and Tera v3 for $160. As if!

The Mighty+ for only $300. I didn't even know there was a Mighty+. I'm gonna go out on a limb and wager it's the same ass-ugly black plastic body, orange accents, and a plastic vapor path from twelve years ago. Nothing says precision German engineering like black and orange plastic

Happy to see the modest Grinders For Life coupon goes live next week: gonna get me a large BCG with.. shit I dunno probably the medium plate again?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The Mighty+ for only $300. I didn't even know there was a Mighty+. I'm gonna go out on a limb and wager it's the same ass-ugly black plastic body, orange accents, and a plastic vapor path from twelve years ago. Nothing says precision German engineering like black and orange plastic
Ha! How did you know? Basically same with a little more orange. Also a ceramic coated oven (but screen is still metal) and a slightly more stable bottom, but still needs help to stay up on its own. But I am not a hater of it by any means, if it works, why break it?

Happy to see the modest Grinders For Life coupon goes live next week: gonna get me a large BCG with.. shit I dunno probably the medium plate again?
Nice spot - I didn’t notice they were going to discount. Definitely my favorite grinder
Personally, I use the fine plate more than any other - I just love the consistent grind I get from it.

androponic

vaped.
Boundless direct just had the Tera V3 for $99 and CFV for $69 i believe (or 79 dont remember didnt buy that one) for Halloween and the site code for 10% off worked for me as well, keep an eye on them for black friday too, they may just do it again! i couldnt pass up that Tera deal.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

The GFL discount is only 10 percent, right? So like, 7 bucks on a medium?

Better than nothing I suppose but hardly in the BF spirit!

...and

@Jill NYC -- PIU has a real good deal on DaVinci IQC; down from $229 to $146 ! Don't think we'll see it any lower before maybe next 4/20.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah BCG is always 10% and it's always just enough to cover shipping which is more than fair because they offer it several times a year as well and these are fantastic items imo!
(maybe the "Black Friday Spirit" is an iffy concept? lol)
Also what is a radar detector :ko::lmao: but seriously why in the world would someone have several of them :o:hmm::uhoh::tinfoil::uhh::freak::shrug:

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

just a link to a bf deal on volcano hybrids

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Just thought I'd drop in with Magic Flight's offering so far - not massive but pretty cool it includes the new Jet Pac power bank. . .

MFLB-Green-Friday.jpg

:peace:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
OMG!
It was enough last year to give me free international shipping on my large unit...enough to get me over the line!
They aren't the only 10%ers,
View attachment 14463
View attachment 14462

WAIT! WHAT?

You are telling us that GFL is not the only 10% ? !

Who knew ! ? Has the OZ Coast Guard been alerted ? !

The next thing you're going to be telling us is that there's gambling going on in the GFL machine shops up there in BC !

Say it ain't so, Leslie!

I'm shocked, I tell you! I'm totally shocked!

1637349645008.png

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Not Nice. Warning point issued.
Yeah BCG is always 10% and it's always just enough to cover shipping which is more than fair because they offer it several times a year as well and these are fantastic items imo!
(maybe the "Black Friday Spirit" is an iffy concept? lol)
Also what is a radar detector :ko::lmao: but seriously why in the world would someone have several of them :o:hmm::uhoh::tinfoil::uhh::freak::shrug:

What you find as "fair" and "fantastic" in this instance is clearly in disagreement with my take on it!

As much as you may not be interested in Dynavap products, in turn, I am not interested in expensive grinders. Geez, I hope that's okay with you, SS ? LOL!

Or is it just that you are in alignment your guru of the Cult of RBT in that as customers we should be THRILLED that the retailers/makers should even want to sell to us, and, whether those products they sell us are defective or not, priced right, or safe, we should just view as part and parcel of the price we should be willing to pay to support their "artisan" efforts! LOL! (Ryan's published sentiments, not mine.)

I've no doubt your guru will appreciate your offered prasad and in return will pat you, once again, on your little knobby head and then ask you for a couple Benjamins until next Tuesday which you will no doubt gladly give him! LOL!

P.S. -- YIG's radar detectors, btw, are a special kind of detectors, that's right, they're SHIT DETECTORS! LOL!

So now, lets all join in together and sing this song for the SHITSTIR himself! LOL!

AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Fat Freddy,
  • Wow
Reactions: b0

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
We do have a Not Nice rule and this is not nice. Warning point awarded.
What you find as "fair" and "fantastic" in this instance is clearly in disagreement with my take on it!

Yeah, that's why after you shared your opinion, I posted my own...

As much as you may not be interested in Dynavap products, in turn, I am not interested in expensive grinders. Geez, I hope that's okay with you, SS ? LOL!

Um, then why the fuck do you care about their discount? He said it was modest, then you piped up to say it was only 10% as if that was insulting, not in the spirit of a seasonal discount which they do not owe anyone at all?? Yeah I'm not interested in the vap cap sales, but you don't see me shitting on the offers, seems like you're just looking for an opportunity to say negative things about GFL for no reason other than your apparent offense at an expensive grinder...

I'll share my opinion again, I think these are well worth the expense, and I don't even think they're that expensive frankly, other high-end grinders are much more overpriced I think in my experience with them, for me the benefit the BCG provides makes the price extremely fair, I think it is priced for exactly what it is, and getting an extra 10% off several times a year so you can order and get free shipping, international mind you, is pretty fucking fantastic, yeah I said it again, FANTASTIC

Or is it just that you are in alignment your guru of the Cult of RBT in that as customers we should be THRILLED that the retailers/makers should even want to sell to us, and, whether those products they sell us are defective or not, priced right, or safe, we should just view as part and parcel of the price we should be willing to pay to support their "artisan" efforts! LOL! (Ryan's published sentiments, not mine.)

What in the fucking world does this have to do with anything, guru? As if, seems like you have a huge axe to grind for no fucking reason... So you were sold a bunch of defective products that were also not priced right by your standards? and I don't know what the fuck you mean by not safe either, and how the fuck are GFL artisans? Who the fuck is talking about RBT, RBT is dead dude, let it go, whatever grudge you are carrying, seems like it is doing a lot of damage to your person...

I've no doubt your guru will appreciate your offered prasad and in return will pat you, once again, on your little knobby head and then ask you for a couple Benjamins until next Tuesday which you will no doubt gladly give him! LOL!

Again, what the fuck are you talking about, what offered praise to what fucking guru??? And what the fuck does that mean, ask me for $200 until next Tuesday, seriously what is that???? I had to respond here just to ask and understand what insult you were trying to throw at me...

For what it's worth, I actually haven't given a single cent to Ryan in quite some time, although I would gladly give him money to buy something again, if he made something I was interested in... Now I'm realizing you are probably mad, because I shared his DynaVap oriented products here??? If that's the case, well then fuck you? Because that is exactly what FC is for, not this BS...

Screenshot_20211119-131000.png
^had to look this shit up, so you were basically calling me, what you are, you're the one with this air of superiority, spewing trash in a fucking seasonal discount sharing thread... SO WHAT DISCOUNTS ARE YOU OFFERING ALL OF US IN THIS SEASON OF CONSUMERISM SPIRIT, huh??!

P.S. -- YIG's radar detectors, btw, are a special kind of detectors, that's right, they're SHIT DETECTORS! LOL!

So now, lets all join in together and sing this song for the SHITSTIR himself! LOL!

AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I even re-read my post, to see how I could have offended you, or anyone so much, to elicit such a response, you say have a great day, honestly you kind of partially ruined mine, and it's silly and I shouldn't let a creature like you do that to me, you are clearly not worth it, but this is my nature, I can't help it, something I struggle with, we all have our own mental hurdles and other things here, different comm styles, but from the very bottom of my heart I intended nothing mean spirited with my posts, and reading yours... Anyway I am sorry if I offended you somehow someway somewhere, though I am not so sure that you actually deserve the apology?

And yeah so, we have a not nice rule here, and dude, you are beyond not nice imo :2c::peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom