Better dosing capsule vape than tinymight 2?

Oil420FL

While waiting on my order to arrive from TRWW [he briefly sold out of 14mm WPM], I've tried the S&B capsules without the lids [that's the way I use them in my Mighty; lids are too fiddly for me]. Inserting them open side up away from the heater with the 14mm WPA stem on top gives me a nice even roast. On-demand works better than session mode; session seemed to overheat the capsule & that fits with the comments that it runs hotter than on-demand. I confess it feels a little like I'm turning the TM2 into a hybrid by adding the S&B capsule. It seems to take more hits to clear, but otherwise it vapes better than any other way I've tried.
Tried adding the rimmed screen as a "lid" to top the S&B capsule bottom: uneven roast again even though the rimmed screen was farthest from the heater. But the good news is that my TRWW package just arrived with 14mm & 18mm WPAs and rimless screens.

Oil420FL,

VapeForHealth

Tried adding the rimmed screen as a "lid" to top the S&B capsule bottom: uneven roast again even though the rimmed screen was farthest from the heater. But the good news is that my TRWW package just arrived with 14mm & 18mm WPAs and rimless screens.
I see that it's been a while, so how did everything work out for you? Did you settle on a good method? If so, would you share your results/method?

Thanks!

VapeForHealth,

Oil420FL

I see that it's been a while, so how did everything work out for you? Did you settle on a good method? If so, would you share your results/method?

Thanks!
Unfortunately, even though my TRWW WPA stem turned out to be my favorite, the TM2 just wasn't a good fit for my pattern of use. So it's sitting in a drawer.

Oil420FL,
Top Bottom