• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best Vape Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arif_Ahmed

Hey Everyone,

I am from Bangladesh.Here in my country there are not so much weed strain available & also those available has less thc.
I usually vape Deshal (sativa).
Local strain in India & Bangladesh.
There is another strain but its doesn't available in good quality.Like they mix different chemicals which is really unhealthy.So i use deshal all the time as its only a good quality strain available here.
For vape i use "Vital Portable Dry Her Vaporizer by Xvape"
While vaping i need to use my temperature like 360F to start hitting ..Sometimes it doesn't vape at 380 but the best vape i got at the time 390F and then to finish i need to continue vape till 420F.

So my question and the suggestion i want to know from you guys that,

# Is there any other way to get better vape according to my strain.
# Is there any other alternative vape which could be better for me.(Portable & less than $100)
- Currentl i am using "Vital Portable Dry Her Vaporizer by Xvape" (temp max 463F)

Thanks In Advance :)

#StayHigh

mrfloopa

Vappy
I don't know if you can find anything portable, less than $100US, and better than what you have. But "best vape" depends on what you want. Huge hits, conservation, bags...

Where is your current vape lacking and what would you want in an upgrade?

mrfloopa,

Arif_Ahmed

There was few lackings from the start.
i had to customize a few things to make it good for my own use.
like it's mouthpiece was full of shit so i fixed that and some other things.
its running good now.
But i want a alternative vape ..Or you can say i want another one :D
Ok about the best vaping.Let me explain it,

While vaping at the point of 385-395F i got a smooth & good flavor.But after 6 or 7 puff later i need to increase the temperature to 401-410F even sometimes 420F.But in this period the vape flavor is not so good.
So here i need suggestion actually how if i start vaping to get a good quality vapor & if possible i can finish my vape before 400F

Arif_Ahmed,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Ricardo

While vaping at the point of 385-395F i got a smooth & good flavor.But after 6 or 7 puff later i need to increase the temperature to 401-410F even sometimes 420F.But in this period the vape flavor is not so good.

That's pretty much my experience too with the DaVinci Ascent but honestly what more do you want? You don't need huge visible clouds to get high and that temperatue range is my favourite for flavour and effect - about 8 slow draws gets me where I need to be. Maybe adjust quantities of herb a bit, allow the unit to reheat a bit between draws (I see it has a ceramic chamber, just like the Ascent), take a few more hits....

Ricardo,
Reactions: Derrrpp

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I got the Vital and it's not the better vape at all, I think you will find something better with its big brother the X-Max..

Although i agree the vapman could be a nice choice if you vape hash.

For this price you got 2 options:
- cheap battery powered vape (from China) or even cheap desktop
- Flame powered vape

If stealth is not an issue i would like to go with a flame powered vape (Lotus, vapman, NimbinVap, Vapocane, vapcap, vaponic, Vaporgenie...) some of them are cheap and works amazingly!

If stealth is very important there is a good amount of nice cheap vapes (Imag+, X-Max, Flowermate, Herbstick,...) look in Alibaba there is some very nice price and I bet shipping will be faster for you than for EU or US guys!

Look at vapeusa.com they got very good price actually and international shipping is not very expensive!

Last edited:

420engineer

8 draws is not my cup of tea tbh, I'd much rather a single ripper - OP needs to consider this when purchasing. I've a pal bought a Pax2, and though a nice unit, it doesn't suit his needs at all. The fact it requires a session is the problem for folk who like to take a hit, set down and go, then come back later and take another hit laters. Session vapes tend not to be good for this and require one to finish the bowl each time.

420engineer,
Reactions: Ricardo

Arif_Ahmed

I would suggest a Vapman vape for your price point :)
Thank you..But i guess i want a electric.I already got vaponic vaporizer.

That's pretty much my experience too with the DaVinci Ascent but honestly what more do you want? You don't need huge visible clouds to get high and that temperatue range is my favourite for flavour and effect - about 8 slow draws gets me where I need to be. Maybe adjust quantities of herb a bit, allow the unit to reheat a bit between draws (I see it has a ceramic chamber, just like the Ascent), take a few more hits....
Completely agree with you..But you know sometimes there are some stoner people who like clouds ..lol..
I always try to finish my vape in this temperature..
Honestly i m not saying that im not happy with my vital but i am going to buy a alternative vape for my different use..So i just need to make sure that i m not buying the wrong one...

I got the Vital and it's not the better vape at all, I think you will find something better with its big brother the X-Max..

Although i agree the vapman could be a nice choice if you vape hash.

For this price you got 2 options:
- cheap battery powered vape (from China) or even cheap desktop
- Flame powered vape

If stealth is not an issue i would like to go with a flame powered vape (Lotus, vapman, NimbinVap, Vapocane, vapcap, vaponic, Vaporgenie...) some of them are cheap and works amazingly!

If stealth is very important there is a good amount of nice cheap vapes (Imag+, X-Max, Flowermate, Herbstick,...) look in Alibaba there is some very nice price and I bet shipping will be faster for you than for EU or US guys!

Look at vapeusa.com they got very good price actually and international shipping is not very expensive!
Hey bro...
Thanks for your reply.Xmax v2 was on my wishlist.I have seen many videos.
But i don't know i was a little it confused just because of temperature settings.
Can you please tell me the bad side or disadvantage of xmax ??
And surely how much vape u get & how is the battery life ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Arif_Ahmed,

Ricardo

8 draws is not my cup of tea tbh, I'd much rather a single ripper - OP needs to consider this when purchasing. I've a pal bought a Pax2, and though a nice unit, it doesn't suit his needs at all. The fact it requires a session is the problem for folk who like to take a hit, set down and go, then come back later and take another hit laters. Session vapes tend not to be good for this and require one to finish the bowl each time.

You're spot on there ...totaly different style of vaping...absolutley something to take into account before buying.. "what sort of a weed-user am I?". (I'm baked right now after 2 x 8draw sessions :leaf::peace:). EDIT: First 8xdraw sesh at 195ºC, second an hour later at 215 then 221º (max) with the same tiny pinch of weed :)

Last edited:

priestsmiler

Save up a little more and go for the Arizer air/solo as they are both brilliant reliable portables imo. Hammer is a good butane vape and I hear good things about the vapcap too. GH if you can wait a for months (if you lucky). Zion is supposedly good too. Supreme if you can save alot more money towards a new vape (and wait a while). The alfa by gaboof if you just want a small easy backup portable. The list is endless....

little maggie

The MFLB was my first vape and I think that it meets all your criteria including batteries. The FC mini is under $100 and might work as well. If you'd consider a desktop, Vapolution 2 is also under $100.

little maggie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Being in Bangladesh I would recommend a Flowermate as it will be cheap & get the job done as well as arrive quickly from China. Then again if I lived in Bangladesh I would seek to consume local hash only as opposed to the local bud.

Ricardo

For vape i use "Vital Portable Dry Her Vaporizer by Xvape"
Hope you found a Vape you like.
I've just bought an Xvape Vital as a backup/portable and was very impressed straight out of the box. The only other Vape I've ever used is the Ascent with the ceramic chamber and glass stems so I wasn't expecting a cool session with this one - the chamber is very close to the mouthpiece and the mouthpiece is hard plastic. But the chamber is ceramic, easy to load and @ 195°C (383°F) it didn't seem harsh at all. I think this is partly due to the air vents surrounding the chamber - the draw is easy and smooth, basically just breathing in. I see there are glass stems and a dinky water attachment available as accessories but I doubt I'll get those. The Vital is super stealthy, fits in the palm of the hand and could be mistaken for an asthma inhaler (but stylish). The airpath is separate from the electrics so no worries there. It has a non-removable battery and charges via usb port. It wasn't the Vape I set out to buy but for 70 bucks I think it'll be a fine secondary Vape.

Last edited:
Ricardo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom