Best of the Haze Vaporizer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Dr.

I am quite well my friend and I hope that you are too! Glad to see you back up to it on the threads! Did you get a chance to read my message about the Elevape? Still looking forward to your "official" Haze review!

Regarding the temps, I knew of the special heat exchange properties of level 4 with cans, but is it that way for each of the temp settings too?

I just wasn't sure if people were knocking temp setting number 2 or not, given what I was reading

Yes my friend! I was going to PM you tonight and further talk about the ESV!

I am working on my Haze review as we speak, I am not sure how to break this up for one post as I have 30+ pictures! No worries my friend, review to come soon!

unfortunately I must disagree with @ean when it comes to the heat differential, and using the different screens and cans.
If this were the case the Ascent should be very capable of vaporizing oil at 430F which it is not.
Here is a reference of the ABV from both screens and the can.

Conduction screen fresh

Conduction screen ABV

Convection screen fresh

Convection screen ABV

Herb in the can fresh

Herb in can ABV

As you can see the herb in the can is much darker.
The can vapes herb to an almost cinnamon color, where as the screens ABV is much lighter.
All tests with herb were done on temp #3 with .25g of sour diesel.

IMO when using the can, the bottom chamber hole is covered. This blocks air from escaping allowing temperatures to rise in the oven. When the screens are in place, the hole at the bottom of the oven has airflow, therefor does not get as hot.

This is just my opinion of how the heat exchange works, allowing temp #4 to vape oil when the temperature is supposed to be 410F by blocking off the hole.

I very well may be wrong about the way the heat exchange works in the Haze (that's just my theory) but as you can see the herb vapes differently using screens or cans on the same temperature, same amount, and same meds.

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: lazylathe

Vape Dr.

:leaf:HAZE VAPORIZER REVIEW:leaf:

Hello my friends!

Several weeks ago I was fortunate to have a conversation with @scottg402 where he introduced me to the Haze vaporizer. After a few conversations, I purchased one. The dual bowl feature, and the ability to vape oil had me sold!

First a big thanks to Scott, Jamie, Emily, and everyone else at Haze. You guys are fantastic!

*First impression*
Wow! Very, very nice. I was very impressed with not only what the unit came with, but the quality of everything in the box. I felt great about my purchase! So I was off to a good start.

Included in the Haze box was:
-1xHaze Unit
-1xHaze charger (very nice, 2 battery charger reminiscent of a 2 battery version of the NiteCore I4 with a USB output)
-2x convection screens
-2x conduction screens
-2x oil cans
-2x batteries
-2x stems (1 glass, 1 surgical stainless steel)
-1x double sided cleaning brush
-1x tweezer shovel tool (very versatile with a shovel scoop built in)
-1x instructional DVD
-1x User manual (no temp chart, needs to be added)
20141002_140100_zps0d00f413.jpg

After the usual battery charge and burn offs (no fuming whatsoever) I commenced vaping. To be fair I used both screens and the cans with herb, I used .25 grams of Diesel for all testing, and used a medium grind with a very slight packing.

I started my review on temperature #2 with the conduction screen.
Lets see what kind of job the low temps can do.

The taste is fantastic, but there is no visable vapor until the end of my sessions.
However I did get highly medicated after 6 draws with each method. Very medicated.

IMO temp #1 is useless, and temp #2 is not high enough. I would like to see temp #1 and #2 to be higher than they currently are to be more "useable".

Temp #2 tastes great, but no vapor.
Temp #3 I was more than pleased with the flavor, and there was vapor production. It was great.
Temp #4 Tasty, more vapor present. A little warm for me.

Temp #4 vapor
20141004_030338_zps28d1b6e6.jpg

ABV was nice, light, and uniform
20141010_211849_zpseec09f5a.jpg

Next the convection screen.
Temp #2 great taste no vapor. The temperature doesn't seem to be high enough.
Temp #3 great taste minimal vapor. Much better temperature setting.
Temp #4 good taste, warm but increased vapor. Getting too hot.

Temp #4 vapor.
20141004_030221_zps4a05a404.jpg

ABV nice and uniform.
20141010_232914_zps00a98de3.jpg

Now for using herb with the can. This has been discussed quite a bit on the thread.
Temp #2 Nice taste, no vapor.
Temp #3 nice taste and better vapor production.
Temp #4 still tastes good increasing vapor production.

Temp #4 vapor.
20141010_015751_zpseba8d2ec.jpg

ABV much darker, but even. The cans definitely get the most out of your herbs.
20141010_212021_zps525f250d.jpg

IMO the conduction screens work better than the convection, but the cans work the best for flavor, vapor, and efficiency.
I have to mention how much I love the tweezers! They are extremely useful and handy.
20141012_203729_zpse070b93f.jpg

Now lets see how the Haze works with oils. I started on Temp #4 for the oils.

I put .17 grams of shatter in the can.
20141008_024829_zps6c8ba8ec.jpg

Holy cow! The haze vapes shatter like a freaking beast! I was more than impressed. I took 8 delicious draws.

Temp #4 shatter in the can vapor.
20141010_015920_zpscfaa818f.jpg

WOW! The Haze works great with oils!

Oils are a sticky business, so be sure to keep your Haze clean after using any oils.

I held the Haze vertically while I was vaping oil.
It is much better to vape oils holding the Haze horizontally to keep the cans upright.
20141004_040646_zps6fec23fc.jpg

I wanted to see if I could vape shatter holding the Haze vertically. I put a piece of organic cotton on top of the shatter to absorb the liquid.
20141008_025235_zps1aba2bb0.jpg

20141008_025050_zps9b95f71f.jpg

While this seemed good in theory, the cotton absorbed a majority of the shatter and I got fewer wispier draws. This didn't work well.

So. Lets try using just one of the cellulose acetate pads that come in the can for E-juice.

I wanted the purest taste, so I soaked and did a burn off with the pad.
I then completely saturated the pad in a dab jar full of oil for 30 minutes on a warm light bulb.
This is the result.
20141008_020146_zps5d4222e5.jpg

Temp #4 with oil on a pad.
The taste was back! The first draw had a faint taste of the pad, but it went away fast! I took about 8 draws and shut her down. She was still going strong!

Sorry for the bad pic. I was pretty medicated so a pic alone was hard.
20141010_015518_zps1e880f4c.jpg

Before I give my final thoughts I want to share this.
A plastic fuse holder case will easily hold 6 cans packed very conveniently.
20141005_213209_zpsc9dbd75b.jpg

Final thoughts.
*THE GOOD*
-Dual ovens!
-User friendly design.
-Quality product with an amazing warranty.
-Awesome price for an amazing vaporizer.
-Outstanding customer service!
-The taste of the herb is amazing on #2 and #3.
-The Haze vapes oil like a champ!
-Replaceable batteries. I am so sick of "specific" chargers for vapes (pax I'm talking to you)!
-Ergonomic. I really like the way the Haze feels in my hand and my pocket.
-The cans are fantastic! If I had to choose a screen it would be the conduction.
-The stainless steel mouth piece tastes just as good as the glass.
-Tastes extremely pure from the start.

*THE NOT SO GOOD*
-Temperatures need to be adjusted. Temp #1 is useless and should be the temp of #2, which is barely useful and should be raised as well IMHO.
-Battery door can come open when tapping the stem out. That should be an easy fix.
-Needs a battery life meter. (Possibly use the temp change button and show each of the 4 dots as 25% life)
-Longer lasting batteries would be great.

My final thoughts.
-Overall I think the Haze is an amazing performer.
-I don't like the first 2 temp settings and I still love the Haze.
-It needs a battery life indicator.
-I was amazed at its versatility with herbs and oils.
-Why doesn't every vaporizer have 2 ovens! Brilliant!
-For only being on the market for 6 months, the Haze not only works great as is, but is constantly improving!
-I believe with some small tweaks the Haze will be the one to beat. I do not think that will happen unless they change the temperatures. I would not doubt that is holding a lot of people back from purchasing one.
-I wish the battery was on the other side. That would keep the unit cooler in your hand and the cans would be upright when holding it (if your right handed).
-spill/leak proof cans would be amazing if that is possible with oils.
-Cloud chasers may be skeptical because of the very low temps. I am no cloud chaser but I do like to see "confirmation" vapor.

Other than my personal strong beliefs that the temperatures need changed, and it should have a battery life indicator, the rest is just nit picking at it.

The rest are wants, not needs.

The Haze is a great vaporizer at a great price. It is versatile and user friendly. It works well with all methods of "screens" all of which I'm sure are personal preferences.

I would definitely recommend the Haze to a friend (I already have).

My rating: 4.5/5 stars :tup:

As always, I thank you for taking the time to read my review.
I hope this was helpful!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody

I have reviewed everything posted over the past few days. You guys have amazing ideas and suggestions. Please note that every single one of these goes into our list of discussion points for our weekly meetings. We assess them from different angles and feasible ones get into our production schedule based on the weight and required time of completion. So thank you as always.

I also want to thank all members who took their time to review our product, provide valuable information to all members and readers of this forum. These reviews motivate us to do better with each release. They also motivate our staff as they can see that their hard work is appreciated.

In terms of release information. We are currently shipping out V2 models. This is the latest model with all improvements applied. There are no other versions. There are clear differences between original version and the V2. The easiest way to identify is through the stainless steel heating bowl covers.

If you have one of those, you have the latest version. Otherwise, you have the original version.

If we roll out anything new before the end of the year, we will notify everybody on our website, on our social media pages and certainly on this forum. There is no planned V3 for this year. If we apply new points before the year end, we can label them as V2.1, 2.2 etc. since they will not be anything major.

For the next year, all your ideas and feedback will help us build a possible new version or maybe even a new line depending on what our engineers and management will agree on.

Our goal is to make the Haze brand one of the most innovative and reliable brand of vaporizers. We are working diligently towards that without sacrificing our quality and level of customer service.

If you guys have any other questions, please contact us or share on this thread. I will do my best to get them answered as fast as possible.

Thank you again.

Emily

Haze Vaporizers,

Vape Dr.

So I had my Haze working overtime tonight.
I went to pull the mouthpiece stem out and wouldn't you know the O-ring started to come out with it.

Do not worry if this happens my friends, it was very easy to fix.

O-ring out

Groove it needs to be in.

The tool I used was a cheap dabber with a scoop, but a bent paperclip will work just fine.

I used the scoop end.

And I worked the O-ring right back into place.
Stick the O-ring into the chamber and poke it into the groove.
Start by the switch its much easier.

Work it right back into the groove.

Easy peasy.

This was entirely my fault folks.
I didn't clean my unit after my review and ran it pretty hard with oil tonight.
Lesson learned.

I did find that twisting the stem when you pull it out lessens the chance of this happening.

:science:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Another master piece by @Ed's TnT
iUqCNxJ.jpg

After using my Blackwood Haze stem from @Ed's TnT its a nice change of pace drone the glass n SS. The stem makes a great airtight seal. The o-ring fits snug into a groove in the stem.
9H3T9NY.jpg

The flavor of the vapor is very 'natural' if that makes sense. Very enjoyable and looks beautiful! Also it's nice not having to worry about breaking the glass. I personally don't perfer the SS stem so I don't know its pros n cons vs the wood stem. Anyway I'm very pleased with this beautiful stem. The brown n black grains are just stunning.
AilaFHQ.jpg

NickDlow

Log Hog
I picked up my 19female-14female adapter so I can use my WonG from @Ed's TnT. It works great!! It's 100x more stable than the one I jimmy rigged for sure lol.. It's holds the Haze nice and level. Also has a very good airtight seal on the glass and the Haze. The end that supports the haze is contoured to the shape of the lever for a nice fit and has a groove for the o-ring in the Haze. Ed just made my Haze experience much more enjoyable! If u have water pipes I definatly say pick this up! Plus it's gorgous!!
PlPyJRH.jpg

NickDlow

Log Hog
Hi everybody,just received my unit and was wondering if im always sucking up material, is it grinded up too fine? It happens with both screen and cans, i draw slow
@Jay b, I cut up the conduction screens into three pieces (2 sides and bottom). Then I place the screen on the material. I did this for storage reasons but it also would work in ur case also. This is just what I do hope it helps. Also welcome to the Haze family n the FC community.
6XNop5D.jpg

12ogku0.jpg

hwIu8Cf.jpg

Vape Dr.

Now about all of this Stealth chatter, I also will be waiting it out for the stealth. Sometimes waiting is the fun part .... errrrr, right? :freak: One thing has become apparent to me, Haze sure knows how to make an entrance again and again.

To all of you who have shared your ideas, thank you and to all of you that have not yet, don't be shy and please do.

I also wanted to offer up an idea to my fellow owners. I wanted to hear more about your experiences with the Haze. Like situational, interesting sessions or pictures/videos. Let's make this thread biblical in length while we are at it and gun for the most pages too :razz: .......... O.k. maybe I am currently using the Haze and a bit medicated :science: .... maybe. :cool:
@ichibaneye here is a haze V2.5 video for you to enjoy, there are more coming!:tup:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@ichibaneye here is a haze V2.5 video for you to enjoy, there are more coming!:tup:

@Vape Dr. thank you, your posts and videos are always informative, entertaining and most of all you contribute a lot to the FC community and I think many others besides myself appreciate that.

User Tip: For those of you that like to keep the unit clean and for some of you that mentioned the cans sometime stick to the oven covers when you open up the lid, I have a easy fix and actually started doing this about a week into owning my Haze. So when you get done vaporizing a can pop open the oven door, give your finger tip a lick and then while the oven cover is still hot, yes I said hot quickly run your finger along the oven top cover and it wipes perfectly clean every time without burning your skin or even being uncomfortable to the touch when done quickly and how I have instructed.

Doing this gives me 2 pluses. First I get to taste the sweet nectar and second it is one less place for me to go over later with the iso/swab. Also, as all of you know who currently own the Haze, when those oven tops cool it can take a bit of agitating to get the gunk off initially so this is something I just do now. Thanks for listening and happy vaporizing to you all. :D

ichibaneye,

scottg402

Hi guys,

I've been rooting through this thread and elsewhere online, and I can't find the answer to my question anywhere, I hope you guys can help.

How long in minutes does one fully charged haze battery last? I realise it will be different depending on the temperature, but can anyone give a range? Say 45-90mins?
I'd say roughly 45 minutes unless you are in setting 4 with wax and then probably less.

scottg402,

trevorzamani

Hi guys,

I've been rooting through this thread and elsewhere online, and I can't find the answer to my question anywhere, I hope you guys can help.

How long in minutes does one fully charged haze battery last? I realise it will be different depending on the temperature, but can anyone give a range? Say 45-90mins?
I average about 60-75 mins with dry herb and 45-50 mins with wax. I usually use single bowl at 3rd temp when I am at home. When I am out, i load both bowls. Constant flipping between bowls decreases the total time but the least I remember is about 40 mins.

trevorzamani,

scottg402

Hello all,

Soooo I have been reading this thread all week (slow reader T_T) .... Im still not done

I managed to sell my ascent to get this one but i havnt actually gotten through with it seeing as how im torn between this and the firefly.

I guess im just expressing my thoughts and frustrations in regards to my decision making experience. T_T decisions decisions.

I like everything iv read here so far, so many pleasant experiences.

Also

Does dry material fly around if you dont do a full pack? With the ascent unless I used the glass can as a spacer whenever I did a half pack I would have my bud flying around in there, additionally it would also ride up the path way too.
I usually use the cans and pack in roughly .25g of herb. It's not tight but not loose either.

If you keep reading you will find that @NickDlow has a solution where he cuts a conduction screen down and places it between the herb and silicone cap to prevent anything from getting sucked up. I never bother because I never notice sucking up any Scooby snacks.

scottg402,
Hello fellow Hazers!

Just finished reading this thread as I was trying out this wonderful machine, which I received yesterday. I also own a Pax and an Ascent, and I find this blows them both away in terms of functionality and convenience.

I love that the individual ovens in the Haze are smaller than both the Pax and the Ascent (which I find enormous if you don't use a spacer). The best part is being able to prepack the cans and then not having any mess to clean out. The MP did get slightly stuck at one point, so I can tell that frequent cleanings with Q-tips in the air path will be necessary. I also love the ability to swap out batteries. Charge time is a little long, but that can be mitigated with extra batteries.

I think I'm in love with this little device - I could just pour it on a plate and sop it up with a biscuit, it's so sweet. I'm shocked that it doesn't have the hype other vapes have had, like the Pax (which is a one-trick pony compared to the Haze). I will be taking all 3 vapes with me to CO this week, so I will let you know what my friends' verdict is.

I also wanted to mention that a good case for the Haze is sold by DaVinci for the Ascent. It's a Ryot Packrat Smell Proof case. It has a little zippered pocket inside, perfect for Q-tips, alcohol wipes, and tools. You can get it here:

http://www.davincivaporizer.com/grey-canvas-pouch/

Speaking of tools, I started using a travel dental pick for my Pax. It worked well with the Ascent, and it's great for the Haze, too. You can pick out the ABV with one side, and pack fresh herb with the other end. You can get it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Traveler-Plaque-Tartar-Remover/dp/B001O0IQMO

And one final thought: I bought an inexpensive jewelry cleaner to throw my Pax screens in, and found it very useful for the internal Ascent glass stems, too. I'm sure it'll be just as great for the Haze cans. I just fill it with 91% ISO and let everything soak and cycle. I think it would be perfect for most vape parts. This is the one I have (it's about $25):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001DKDAVW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1417880421&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

I do have one question: I contacted Ashley at VaporSeller to see what version Haze I received, since I had ordered it on Black Friday, but it wasn't sent out until late on Mon, Dec 1. She said I should have a v2.5, since they started distributing them that way. Is there any way I can be sure? Serial numbers or something?

Purrito Purrpants,

NickDlow

Log Hog
So I've read this thread from start to finish, and the VAS is starting to creep in. One question I haven't seen addressed (unless I missed it) is do the cans leak if you have them preloaded with concentrates? Especially from the heat of being in your pocket or car?

When not in the unit my concentrates have never leaked out while I stored my preloaded cans.

If you are storing in the unit and using chamber A and have concentrates in chamber B then it will liquefy and leak if tipped.

NickDlow,

ean

Hey guys,

I've been using the Haze Vaporizer for about a month or two now. And I've done some minor cleaning on it here and there using alcohol and Q-Tips. While this works to a degree, there is noticeable amounts of vapor/smoke coming from the Haze when I turn it on now without anything in it, and it doesn't seem like I can get a lot of the gunk out of the vape. I need some advice or perhaps a video or something on how to clean this thing. I love it, but cleaning it seems like a giant hassle and there almost seems like there isn't a possible way to completely clean the thing. Which sucks cause I spent 250 on it and that means it's borderline disposable.

Thanks
Using the cans is the best way to keep the unit clean. The way i clean it is take the mouthpiece out, use a q tip in iso and wipe the inside of the air path. I use about 3 damp q ends and 1 dry one to clean it. I occasionally clean the oven area, but i use the cans only so i do not have to worry about it too much anymore. If you have any more questions just head over to the haze thread theres some nice people on there.

ean,

Vape Dr.

So I've read this thread from start to finish, and the VAS is starting to creep in. One question I haven't seen addressed (unless I missed it) is do the cans leak if you have them preloaded with concentrates? Especially from the heat of being in your pocket or car?

I currently use an Indica and Persei/Hercules as my pocket portable vapes. I like the preloaded can system for easier loading on the go and replaceable battery as advantages over the Indica. It seems the Haze would be easier to share for concentrates over the Hercules, since I always seems to end up with a ton of reclaim when I share my Hercules with others.

@Vape Dr. I saw your comments on comparing the Haze to the Hercules, and that is what really pushed me into VAS. Does anyone else have some Hercules and Haze comparison thoughts they could share?

@c76man If you have a Hercules, you know its the best oil/wax/shatter vaporizer available especially with the core.

The HAZE will not deliver the punch the Hercules does, or the clouds. However it is amazingly tasty and super efficient with any concentrates.

The V2.5 is even more amazing.
On temp #3 you will get great taste and vapor as good as or better than the KISS carts.
On temp #4 you are more into the Hercules terrain.
The HAZE is a step below the Hercules, but close in taste and vapor yet way more efficient with your material. You only need a tiny dab to get a dozen draws.

The cans are great for preloading.
In my video I mention using a plastic fuse container from the auto parts store.
It will hold a half a dozen cans nicely.

When I preload my cans with shatter, I actually hit the bottom of the can with a torch lighter to get the dab to stick to the can.
I always hold my HAZE horizontal, and usually have shatter in oven 1 and herb in oven 2. Its great to have both on hand!

The oven you are not using does not heat up. There may be some heat being displaced inside the unit because of the close proximity to the ovens, but each oven is separately heated (you can have oven #1 on temp #4 and stick your pinky into oven #2 and it is still cool).

As with any oil vape, it will need cleaned more often when using oil as opposed to herb, but you can still get reclaim from the cans.

If you like your concentrates and like to get the most out of them, IMO you will love the HAZE or the HAZE V2.5 even more with 2 useable temps for oils!:tup:

Vape Dr.,

DasBlunt

Ye

I currently use an Indica and Persei/Hercules as my pocket portable vapes. I like the preloaded can system for easier loading on the go and replaceable battery as advantages over the Indica. It seems the Haze would be easier to share for concentrates over the Hercules, since I always seems to end up with a ton of reclaim when I share my Hercules with others.

@Vape Dr. I saw your comments on comparing the Haze to the Hercules, and that is what really pushed me into VAS. Does anyone else have some Hercules and Haze comparison thoughts they could share?

Yes, this vape does leak a bit with ANY concentrates. except hash or dried flower. The smell exists with concentrates as this is not a sealed unit. The special pads for concentrates are great, and medium oil soaks in well. You will need a boatload of these pads if this is your regular vape for hash oil. Wax in this thing is stoney. Low heat, cool vapor from wax is awesome.

Not completely sealed as I travel a lot and this is a crucial evaluation. I compare it to a MFLB type of bowl area, except Haze uses a special rubber lid.

:rockon:The ability to pack two different bowls is pretty sweet and the dry herb vaporization on the Haze is amazing. The cans give a really mellow coolish vapor. I pack the crap out of those cans with perfectly cured super potent double ground ( MFLB finish grinder).

DasBlunt,

trevorzamani

For cleaning Q tips with alcohol works the best for me. My Dad has a haze as well and he is using a pistol brush and he says it works great. He wraps an ISO cotton pad around the brush and sticks it into the air path. I just like the simplicity of cleaning on this.

trevorzamani,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I wanted to talk more about the Haze can experience. I have now had a bit over a months time with hands on Haze experience. During this time I have used the Haze with every concentrate, my first one with the e-juices and also some other healthy spices/herbs and many strains of flowers. Most of the time I have used the cans for these relaxing and enjoyable travels. I would estimate at this point to be around 92%.

I have been really working with grind consistency and after making some notes and comparing my findings, grind size seems to be the main/dominating factor when it comes to getting the most out of your experience on all the levels we enjoy. Making sure to always keep the flowers/trates in a consistently controlled humidity/clean environment. So everything is basically carrying the same moisture content when ever I start out with whatever I decide to use. This at least cuts down on the variables a little. Room temp constant 70 degrees F.

I have found that for the most part a fine sand grind is best for most strains. Not super fine/dust. I am not letting this sit out at any point, not before grinding or after the grind. It comes out of the humidor strait to the grinder then into the cans. If traveling pre-packed and placed into airtight storage to maintain the freshy freshness. O.k now the main reason I am once again touching on the cans. I had always been using different load sizes some half full, 3/4 and even I bit larger. For the most part they all had been filled with little packing/pressure after filling the cans. Just a little tapping to evenly settle the material.
Tonight I decided to actually pack a can with some pressure and using the grind consistency I mentioned above then loaded and packed down to 3/4 full. I was once again happily surprised to find myself for the first time with my Haze putting it down just after one can. I'm a 2 can guy for the most part when I first get started for the day with my Haze.

I was able two get a total of 16 - 17 nice flavorful and full draws when I actually packed the can load tighter. Note; The draw is a bit more restrictive when packed tighter but not extreme. I started on heat setting 3 this is the version 2.0 Haze by the way. My draw lengths average 14-18 seconds and are very slow heavy ones. On setting 3 I got 9 nice thick full clouds that my taste buds and lungs loved. After number 9 I moved the temp. up to level 4 and got four more big thick draws. The other pulls I had on the Haze did have vapor but those are your basic primer pull and a finished pull thus the 16-17 total.

All in all I just had to share this. My plan this coming weekend is to start working with the other screens a bit more, I have used them but not to the level of testing I have had with my cans.

@Haze Vaporizers if you do tweak or change the cans please just do so for concentrates as I am currently happy with and love how they currently work with flowers and concentrates. I'm more so speaking of "change" to what some of the other members have mentioned on the subject of leaking trates. It has never been a problem for me, I just wanted to let you know that I like your cans!! :drool: Never thought I would say that...haha. Keep it up Haze!

Thanks guys and as I always say ...... cheers!! :cheers:

p.s. A new home plug in arrived today ........ let the vapor games begin. :smug:

ichibaneye,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi

The new can design is an overall improvement for usability. It will not have any changes towards functionality.

Thank you again.

Hope everybody on this thread is ready for a great Christmas and New Year.

Emily

Haze Vaporizers,

Vape Dr.

Well, I just got the 2.5 and I'm letting the batteries charge at the moment - so here's my question while I wait eagerly. How do you recommend taking hits (specifically with dry herb)? I couldn't resist when I opened the unit so I popped in the battery and tried a few quick pulls on the lowest temp setting, but didn't seem to get any visible vapor (I was using the convection screen, if that matters). Wasn't sure if it was maybe because the batteries were uncharged, or I was hitting too fast/slow/deep/whatever?

I've been using an Arizer Solo for a year or two and it took a little while to really figure out how to get the best draws. Does the Haze have a similar learning curve? Any advice on how to draw? Thanks! I'm sure once I get it up and running at full speed tomorrow I'll learn quick.
@Stummies, the conduction screen will produce more vapor than the convection screen, but yes battery life will play a part especially depending on the temps your using.

There's no real learning curve with the haze.. Just charge the batteries fully and you should have much better results.

I personally take nice medium draws with my haze, that works best for me at least!

Vape Dr.,

trevorzamani

Well, I just got the 2.5 and I'm letting the batteries charge at the moment - so here's my question while I wait eagerly. How do you recommend taking hits (specifically with dry herb)? I couldn't resist when I opened the unit so I popped in the battery and tried a few quick pulls on the lowest temp setting, but didn't seem to get any visible vapor (I was using the convection screen, if that matters). Wasn't sure if it was maybe because the batteries were uncharged, or I was hitting too fast/slow/deep/whatever?

I've been using an Arizer Solo for a year or two and it took a little while to really figure out how to get the best draws. Does the Haze have a similar learning curve? Any advice on how to draw? Thanks! I'm sure once I get it up and running at full speed tomorrow I'll learn quick.
If you want to compare the clouds, you should use conduction screens at setting 2,3 or even 4 (if you like thick vapor, use 3 or 4). Convection screen will give you gentle vapor with much better taste.

@mixchu69 , I think @Vape Dr. has Persei and he is the best resource for this.

trevorzamani,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom