Best flavor for on-demand vape?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just ordered a WPA for my fw7. I'm not really interested in using it with a waterpipe though. I want to try it with a Sherlock and other type glassware. I hear it really increases the airflow.

Yeah I thought I would not want to use mine with a water piece at all, but I've gotten some really nice pieces that are so great with it, small pieces so you still get the flavor... Anyway yeah it is awesome through a hook, there are even right angle spiked male hooks available now, Yeah it's not just the airflow the whole path is simpler with the WPA you just have open ceramic tube instead of the built-in ceramic right angle, I can't resist using it dry with so many different pieces lol

Curious what mouthpiece you use with your P-80? The cooler and nub made the lamart experience terrible for me.

Haha yeah I pretty much have them all, the nub is more useful with different vapes, although I did use it with tetra effectively when I got my new one, the tank is also very effective though it restricts the airflow so much... The new open cooler is all right, I have a beaded stem I made that works well too, and yeah the short spike bendy is solid and I have a long spike bendy I haven't used in a while as well, also mini male jayhook that I later filled with rubies, the amaze cooler and other plain stems too... Also yeah with male to male adapter WPA and various other dry coolers and hooks that I have...

Don't get me wrong it's great, but it is harsher, less flavorful than my TM or FW7

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

buzzy funny

Thanks to everyone who posted! I've narrowed it down to the Tiny Might: it got a lot of praise here and is quite versatile. I am extremely tempted by the Herborizer ti as it looks incredible (and exchange rates dollar/Euro are so good now). I'll have a nice session tonight and "think" about it. (Also quite intrigued by intrigued by the Prrl Neo....)

GraniteState420

Thanks to everyone who posted! I've narrowed it down to the Tiny Might: it got a lot of praise here and is quite versatile. I am extremely tempted by the Herborizer ti as it looks incredible (and exchange rates dollar/Euro are so good now). I'll have a nice session tonight and "think" about it. (Also quite intrigued by intrigued by the Prrl Neo....)
Good decision on the TM, I keep one in my truck and one in the house. I find the 22 model to be faster and more powerful than my original. Big votes for the Halo as well - I literally can't put the halo down! Good luck, and enjoy!

Top Bottom