Best flavor for on-demand vape?

buzzy funny

I'm looking for opinions on the best flavor/terpine extraction for an on-demand vape. More specifically:

-I already have the Tafee Bowle, Firefly 2+, and the Mighty.

-This is for at-home use; portability doesn't matter. I'd prefer a battery vs. a cord, but not a dealbreaker.

-Ease of microdosing is a plus, but not a dealbreaker either.

-I'm open to a torch vape.

-I've come to realize I'm a flavor chaser so that is more important to me than huge clouds.

Thanks everyone in advance!

buzzy funny,

cptofnthng

Herborizer has the reputation of having the best flavor.
Shit snacks will recommend tinymight +jhook. I usually reach for the tafee bowle. IDB Halo should also have what youre looking for. As far as portables go, there isnt much beside TM,TB and p80.
Some also really dig vapeman for flavor.
Or qaroma.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I absolutely love my TM for flavor especially at the lower temps. Same goes for my CouchLog.

However reading your original message made me think of the vapman. It's not everyone's thing, but it was my first realization that flavor mattered the most to me. Surprising, given that it is basically conduction only. Anyway, I love my Vapmans and they are my favorite microdosers.

Suki

I second the Herborizer if battery isn't mandatory (Herbo analog has a pretty long cable) it's probably the best on demand flavor vaporizer there is

I also really love that it's the lowest maintenance vaporizer I owned, and I just leave it on all day long for real instant on demand vape :)

ondemander

I will vote Sticky Brick without restrictor plate. FF2+ is definitely up there as you probably already know, though it's sometimes hard to taste the sweet terps if you're out of breath from the draw length. What you're generally going to want for flavor is an all glass airpath and the less cooling the more flavor. Stirring mid bowl or after every hit for max flavor. The SB Jr. has the most flavor if the wood is a neutral wood and you clean it regularly but the vapor can get rather hot. SB OG is perfect for me, though I would like to try a Runt one day. I don't think the Tafee Bowl is that great to write home about. It's ok, but definitely not top-tier. I've always heard the Vapman and Lotus to be quite flavorful and have yet to try them. Milaana 3 low temp version is quite amazing as well, though it may require more hits for full extraction. Splinter V and Z is in the mix for me as well due to the similar design.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I will vote Sticky Brick without restrictor plate. FF2+ is definitely up there as you probably already know, though it's sometimes hard to taste the sweet terps if you're out of breath from the draw length. What you're generally going to want for flavor is an all glass airpath and the less cooling the more flavor. Stirring mid bowl or after every hit for max flavor. The SB Jr. has the most flavor if the wood is a neutral wood and you clean it regularly but the vapor can get rather hot. SB OG is perfect for me, though I would like to try a Runt one day. I don't think the Tafee Bowl is that great to write home about. It's ok, but definitely not top-tier. I've always heard the Vapman and Lotus to be quite flavorful and have yet to try them. Milaana 3 low temp version is quite amazing as well, though it may require more hits for full extraction. Splinter V and Z is in the mix for me as well due to the similar design.

Oh yeah FF2+ can get some great flavor for the first hit with a nug, but then need to empty into a different vape to finish lol I agree about brick and Piro, Tafée too (needs more path and temp options) Vapman did not impress me that much actually with my station, but I've been meaning to take it out again... Lotus is tougher for me to use unfortunately... Splinters you never know what you're going to get in my experience haha two of mine are fantastic but three are only okay, Zion has some pinnacle, but Milaana3 somehow took the cake for me, very nice flavorful rips (and 508phineas stems from instagram are the best imo) high output version though, I think it's best to go with high heat always, you just spend less time on the button, definitely better imo, just learn how to control the other variables...

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Convection and all glass path are top choice.

Torch Elev8r. TRWW has several all glass convection vapes.

Vaponic is conduction but all glass.

I also love butane bricks for flavor. The micro is one of my favorites.
Vaponic is hybrid. I dont know if you own one,but it has convection going on too, you heat the red line which is under the bowl,you dont torch the area where the herb is and air gets preheated before entering the bowl;). Kind of like the Vapolution.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Welcome to FC! You're reminding me that I should list my og Sticky Brick and one of my backup Splinter V2s on the classifieds. Both are great flavor vapes. I hardly use the Brick because I can't resist its rapid extraction capabilities.

Of the suggestions you've already received I'd go with the Tinymight plus a j-hook for home use (the cooling unit in the TM short stem robs considerable flavor) or the iHeat if you're trying to keep the cost down and don't mind the initial box mod config (i.e. installing Arctic Fox)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Lamart tetrax flavor is insane, best portable flavor I tried so far but still gotta try a firewood and Tinymight. Same flavor but bigger amounts I get them with the GSV and with my DIY elev8r kind of vape.
I have a TetraX, as well as a firewood 7 and I just sold my tinymight. I love my fw7. I use it more than any other vape. The TetraX, and the P-80s I use to own destroy the fw7 and tinymight in flavor. The tinymight was better in flavor than the firewood though. I just never really bonded with my TM.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a TetraX, as well as a firewood 7 and I just sold my tinymight. I love my fw7. I use it more than any other vape. The TetraX, and the P-80s I use to own destroy the fw7 and tinymight in flavor. The tinymight was better in flavor than the firewood though. I just never really bonded with my TM.

Yeah it's all relative, because I don't find the flavor in my tetra to be that great, any of them really, I prefer the flavor from my TM and FW7 (both are more than capable extraction wise too) so I prefer to use them dry through hooks and such more often, with my TP80 it is pretty much exclusive water use, so great with quick one-hitter bowls!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Yeah it's all relative, because I don't find the flavor in my tetra to be that great, any of them really, I prefer the flavor from my TM and FW7 (both are more than capable extraction wise too) so I prefer to use them dry through hooks and such more often, with my TP80 it is pretty much exclusive water use, so great with quick one-hitter bowls!
I just ordered a WPA for my fw7. I'm not really interested in using it with a waterpipe though. I want to try it with a Sherlock and other type glassware. I hear it really increases the airflow.

Curious what mouthpiece you use with your P-80? The cooler and nub made the lamart experience terrible for me. Luckily I tried other stems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom