Best ERig hands down just unacknowledged

ArseNick

I’ll chime in as an owner of the SOC as well. I got mine on DHGate for around $80. It certainly can rip through a dab, no doubt. I haven’t tried any other e-rigs to compare it to, but I do have an EZ Sai, traditional quartz banger and torch rig, and a Boundless Terp pen that I use to vape concentrate.

Of the non-torch options, the SOC is my favorite. I did have a defective atomizer on delivery, but the seller sent another. I also bought a Puffco atomizer to use with it, they work as well. I like the Puffco atomizer better, but it eventually failed. So now I’m using the SOC atomizer. It runs a little hotter than I like.

I’m curious which atomizer yours came with? The faulty one I got was small perfectly round wire that made up the coil under the bucket. The replacement atomizer they sent me is much thicker, flat wire in the atomizer.
The first atomizer just shorted out after about three weeks of use, it seems similar to the one you explained. They aren’t replacing mine....I just put a puffco atty on it and it seems to be working great, though the puffco atty doesn’t seem to operate quite as well as the original, I have to use a much higher temp to get it to work right and that’s using an oil, which tend to be fine at lower temps

ArseNick,
Reactions: iammyself

ArseNick

Here you go nick:
Thanks, I’ll be following this.

ArseNick,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
im talking about the silicone the glass sits in. Also while butane vapes technically vape stuff, I don’t really consider them “vaporizers.” With the rio, it’s not what I want, but I’m not knocking it. As far as crack pipes go, it’s a very nice one, but it’s still a crack pipe. i really appreciate the feedback though.
Some more feedback: if you reconsider everything in the above quote, you will benefit... But, I think it is doubftful you will reconsider, since you chose that username... :rolleyes: I do agree that puffco is overpriced garbage and so is everything with "haptic feedcback ", touch controls, non-replaceable batteries, and other mobile phone bullshit.

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I was about to buy the cheapest SOC I could find--$66! plus shipping--when I decided to see what other amazingly discounted vape goodies were there on VaporSolo. There was a Rio Makeover for $136, so I grabbed it. Still, for $66 I'm still thinking of getting the SOC.

Polarbearboy,
Reactions: iammyself

ArseNick

I was about to buy the cheapest SOC I could find--$66! plus shipping--when I decided to see what other amazingly discounted vape goodies were there on VaporSolo. There was a Rio Makeover for $136, so I grabbed it. Still, for $66 I'm still thinking of getting the SOC.
Honestly the SOC isn’t a great device just the one with the least issues. It burns pretty hot and the coils are very inconsistent, but it doesn’t break, even if you overload it... mine at least just keeps chugging along. If you don’t have any problem with butane vapes...you made the right choice with the rio.

ArseNick,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I read that thread, I understand the @ArseNick concern about vaping using a torch, I found it legitimate. I dig a lot my butanes vaporizers but never grab them out of my home cause they could be the cause of some misunderstanding. From my understanding your reason is different, this is remind your old addiction and I agree it might be better to avoid it!

Top Bottom