Best ERig hands down just unacknowledged

ArseNick

So I’ve been dabbing with Erigs for a while, I got a peak, but it had warranty issues with the haptic feedback so I bought a focus carta, that came and malfunctioned out of the box. So I took a warranty out on that...but had to spend a week with family for thanksgiving, so got a peak pro to have something in the interim.... that stopped fUcking connecting to atomizers within a week, I know what you’re thinking...common denominator is user, and thus user error, however I got a SOC to tide me over while EVERYTHING else was in claims, and honestly? No issues whatsoever. Best $100 I’ve ever spent, it was even a little less than that. The SOC is just an og peak clone, but they did it better than the original, the thing fucking smacks, parts get a little hot and the tether is obnoxiously long and just ungainly but that’s my only complaint. Well, and it beeps instead of vibrates, I would have definitely gone with a vibration but I got used to the annoying beeping pretty quickly, not really a stealthy unit. For real, it’s a couple weeks in and probably one or two hundred or more dabs later and it’s still running strong. Comes with a couple of buckets that I guess do stuff but idfk about all that business. I’m an avid nic vaper and have many 510 ceramic cup set ups, and some of the coil models. Also have some enails for glass that are just...theyre just too much with everything, I just prefer a solid erig and FINALLY seemed to have found one. How it ended up being some clone made in China is beyond me, but they e—nailed it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL... if that impressed, your head would spin with a RiO. They don't fail, they just perform. None of the headaches you mention.

After all you have spent on e-rigs and the high failure rate, I'd be hesitant to spend another dollar on one.

Last edited:

ArseNick

Thanks for your response, Im not looking for a torch setup, while the RiO looks pretty cool, all that silicone and you still have to deal with a torch. I like where your heads at though, something somewhat portable, reliable, and gadgety.

ArseNick,

LabPong

Thanks for your response, Im not looking for a torch setup, while the RiO looks pretty cool, all that silicone and you still have to deal with a torch. I like where your heads at though, something somewhat portable, reliable, and gadgety.
what silicone are you referring too?

ArseNick

also curious... perhaps he is talking about the base that the glass rests in?
im talking about the silicone the glass sits in. Also while butane vapes technically vape stuff, I don’t really consider them “vaporizers.” With the rio, it’s not what I want, but I’m not knocking it. As far as crack pipes go, it’s a very nice one, but it’s still a crack pipe. i really appreciate the feedback though.

ArseNick

Crack pipe?

Your comments wreak of ignorance... good luck brother Nick!
There’s nothing ignorant about it, I used hard drugs for a decade and using a torch just reminds me (and many others) of harder drugs and I prefer the more sophisticated method of vaping via an electronic rig. I may be ignorant, for sure, but not because you have different tastes in vapes “brother”

ArseNick,
Reactions: PPN

LabPong

Nick...the body is also not silicone....it is a composite and 100% safe.

I have several e-nails, e-rigs, cupped pens, and various other ways of using concentrates besides a banger or using a torch. They are in no way "sophisticated".......they are only electronic! They are also a very different and weaker experience that a real dab...except the enail.

I understand your feelings bout torches and their affiliation for you, but concentrated MJ is not crack even if it looks like it from a specific torch vape. It might make you feel like it is a bad crack like situation....but it is very far from it.

Anyway just understand....the e-rigs are a half of the experience/performance you get with a enail or torch banger setup. The vapor quality between the e-rigs and e-nail/torch nails....is big!

So if I was you.....look at at the Peak Pro, Duo, or new Boost Evo......those are the better of what is out there right now that might satisfy you. GL

LabPong,
Reactions: Summer

Chainfish

ArseNick, any affiliation to the company? Please excuse my cynicism, just naturally wary when a new member but long time vaper comes on and posts a new setup as the "must have". especially if it's a 1st post.

Chainfish,

ArseNick

ArseNick, any affiliation to the company? Please excuse my cynicism, just naturally wary when a new member but long time vaper comes on and posts a new setup as the "must have". especially if it's a 1st post.
Chain fish, everybody has to have a first post, thanks for the warm welcome though...and no I’m not affiliated to the company. I had to pay $88 for mine after talking the guy down from $100 when HE recommended the soc bc he and his staff had been using them bc they wanted an erig but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. Like...shit, I expected people to knock my choice, but for reasons like an obnoxious tether shitty atomizer or air path or some shit....the guy who is clearly selling RiO vapes on my post didn’t catch any shit. But I have to do a fucking captcha.

Chainfish

Well welcome to the group then, the "guy clearly selling Rios", didn't catch any shit cos he obviously isn't. As I stated, just wanted clarification as post did seem a little odd, paired with dismissive comments on incorrect point about Rio (I do not own, nor am I affiliated to Rio :D )

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Chain fish, everybody has to have a first post, thanks for the warm welcome though...and no I’m not affiliated to the company. I had to pay $88 for mine after talking the guy down from $100 when HE recommended the soc bc he and his staff had been using them bc they wanted an erig but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. Like...shit, I expected people to knock my choice, but for reasons like an obnoxious tether shitty atomizer or air path or some shit....the guy who is clearly selling RiO vapes on my post didn’t catch any shit. But I have to do a fucking captcha.
If you’ve been around here awhile, you’d understand why he asked about company affiliation. Lots of puppet accounts come and go praising a vape, he didn’t mean anything offensive. Also, labpong and flyinglow aren’t trying to come off any type of way. Very friendly community here. All of us have different backgrounds and come from many places, sometimes it’s hard to get a read on someone’s tone over a forum. But I assure you, no one is trying to degrade what you say, or your experience

iammyself

I’ll chime in as an owner of the SOC as well. I got mine on DHGate for around $80. It certainly can rip through a dab, no doubt. I haven’t tried any other e-rigs to compare it to, but I do have an EZ Sai, traditional quartz banger and torch rig, and a Boundless Terp pen that I use to vape concentrate.

Of the non-torch options, the SOC is my favorite. I did have a defective atomizer on delivery, but the seller sent another. I also bought a Puffco atomizer to use with it, they work as well. I like the Puffco atomizer better, but it eventually failed. So now I’m using the SOC atomizer. It runs a little hotter than I like.

I’m curious which atomizer yours came with? The faulty one I got was small perfectly round wire that made up the coil under the bucket. The replacement atomizer they sent me is much thicker, flat wire in the atomizer.

iammyself,

Traveler

Except that he isnt obviously selling RIO's. He has a post record that shows he didnt make an account just to make a thread about how awesome his RIO is. That kind of thing has happened here, and every other hobbyist forum ever - please don't take any undue offence from the question when you have no base here for others to judge by, likewise I wouldn't jump out of the gate calling established members shills? All this is my own uninformed, unimpactful opinion of the situation 8) Have a great day!

LabPong

@ArseNick

So.......you tried a few e-rigs and feel that the cheapest one is the best....cool good for you!

I can understand your liking it.......but there are better ones out there in the e-rig universe.

Sorry for my reality shilling......

ArseNick

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
Except that he isnt obviously selling RIO's. He has a post record that shows he didnt make an account just to make a thread about how awesome his RIO is. That kind of thing has happened here, and every other hobbyist forum ever - please don't take any undue offence from the question when you have no base here for others to judge by, likewise I wouldn't jump out of the gate calling established members shills? All this is my own uninformed, unimpactful opinion of the situation 8) Have a great day!
He was as much selling Rios as I was selling clones. This community is so aggro, you my friend, suck.

ArseNick,

Traveler

He was as much selling Rios as I was selling clones. This community is so aggro, you my friend, suck.
none of what I said was meant to inflame or cast aspersions, I was just explaining the situation and trying to help you out by giving you some context. I can see that you obviously are not interested so I will move along. I hope your week goes better.

ArseNick

none of what I said was meant to inflame or cast aspersions, I was just explaining the situation and trying to help you out by giving you some context. I can see that you obviously are not interested so I will move along. I hope your week goes better.
Thanks, I appreciate your candor, but you were accusing me of being a shill. I hope you are more welcoming to the next newcomer.

ArseNick,
  • Wow
Reactions: Traveler

ArseNick

Nick...the body is also not silicone....it is a composite and 100% safe.

I have several e-nails, e-rigs, cupped pens, and various other ways of using concentrates besides a banger or using a torch. They are in no way "sophisticated".......they are only electronic! They are also a very different and weaker experience that a real dab...except the enail.

I understand your feelings bout torches and their affiliation for you, but concentrated MJ is not crack even if it looks like it from a specific torch vape. It might make you feel like it is a bad crack like situation....but it is very far from it.

Anyway just understand....the e-rigs are a half of the experience/performance you get with a enail or torch banger setup. The vapor quality between the e-rigs and e-nail/torch nails....is big!

So if I was you.....look at at the Peak Pro, Duo, or new Boost Evo......those are the better of what is out there right now that might satisfy you. GL
I have had problems with every puffco product I’ve ever bought, and unfortunately I’ve bought most of them. I’m really interested in the high five duo, but am worried about sinking another $300. Do you have any experience with the duo? I haven’t been able to find review from somebody who didn’t seem to be pushing the product.

ArseNick,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I have had problems with every puffco product I’ve ever bought, and unfortunately I’ve bought most of them. I’m really interested in the high five duo, but am worried about sinking another $300. Do you have any experience with the duo? I haven’t been able to find review from somebody who didn’t seem to be pushing the product.
Here you go nick:

Cheebsy,
Top Bottom