• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Battery Vapor Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Vapor Genie Wish

or just

The Wish

Isn't that what a Genie provides?

tumblr_lwumm7EYjC1qa70eyo1_1280.jpg

Soulhunter

ThunderGenie
VaporGenie Electro Minie
CyberGenie
VGApollo

And my serious contribution : Vapor Genie Thor! :)

Soulhunter,

Spacenstein

+1 for the vaporwiene hahaha

AA box VG
AA maple VG (if you provide different woods or..)
maple VG

Spacenstein,

Spacenstein

btw i think you nailed the steampunk style design... itll look perfect with some wear and tear, same with the new bronze one

Spacenstein,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Spacenstein,

Bronze is nice but i believe Bronze + Ceramic would get some more attention these days...

I mean, bronze is a metal and hence it conducts heat pretty well. Too well sometimes, depending what it's being used for. Imagine some popular type of ceramic in strategic sections like a handle, for example.

:cool:

And there would be a nice contrast of colour tones & textures, i suppose!

:peace:

Egzoset,

Spacenstein

Salutations Spacenstein,

Bronze is nice but i believe Bronze + Ceramic would get some more attention these days...

I mean, bronze is a metal and hence it conducts heat pretty well. Too well sometimes, depending what it's being used for. Imagine some popular type of ceramic in strategic sections like a handle, for example.

:cool:

And there would be a nice contrast of colour tones & textures, i suppose!

:peace:

Hello Egzo!

I won't comment on the materials it's made from.. but I've never had a VG model get more than warm on me. (with proper technique)

Spacenstein,

Egzoset

Banned
China?

Well, i'm ready to bet it would be way much better than any "shitfucker" look. I guess...

Egzoset,

VaporGenie

Manufacturer
Thank you everyone for the creative names! we are very impressed.We have considered the names and are close to a decision...

We have narrowed the field down to "VG Volta" or "Shitfucker" (LOL) I need to inquire with our people at VG, who are leaning towards "VG Volta" by a hair. But what do you guys think? A vote would be helpful.

Regarding the Bronze sherlock pipe, it really does not get hot. This is partly because bronze has a very high thermal conductivity, so the heat is spread very evenly. Also, its because there is a lot of bronze-the pipe (without the top) weighs 168 grams. Thats a LOT of bronze to heat up. The result is that even with heavy use, the bronze pipe becomes uniformly warm, never uncomfortably hot. The bronze sherlock is my personal favorite.

VaporGenie,
Reactions: Tweek

GOATPUSSY

Oh please pick ShitFucker. I'm dying win something and give this one a try! I'd even settle for Volta if you promised a super special limited edition pimped out ShitFucker!

Pretty please!!!

placetime

I'm still a little baffled by the "ShitFucker" idea in this context. I mean, are you suggesting you've decided to stop shitting, same as we've all stopped/fucked combusting? (around here we're all "CombustionFuckers", right?) Sounds, uh, problematic. :shrug:
:rofl:

Thanks for the fun contest Vapor Genie! :tup: Any news on a release date for the newest Genie model? :cool:

placetime,

GOATPUSSY

Let me do some explaining....

You take a hhhuuugggeee MF-ing hit and you're like...

"HOLY SHITFUCK! That MF-ing ShitFucker just kicked my ass!"

"I'm good for now, dude/dudette."

That help??

GOATPUSSY,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom