• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Battery Vapor Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Juiced Up Genie
Juicy Genie
Genie On Juice
Roid Rage Genie

If the previously suggested Shitfucker is too bold, we could always go with "The Fudge Packer" (It does have a battery up its rear)

fake name

A few more:

The Vapor genesis
The vapor general
The clever pun
The vapor genie quantum

fake name,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Jean Genie (You can throw it in your back pocket) :D
Vapor Genie Contact
Vapor Genie Ember
Vapor Genie Viva
Vapor Genie Farenheit

Diaper Genie (Kidding):p

Tweek,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
The Double A Genie
The DC Genie
Supercharged Genie

I'd like to second Stu's "VG Volt" as well btw, sounds catchy :tup:

OhTheAgony,

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
VG "Retrotronic"

Wikipedia
Retrotronics (a portmanteau of "retro" and "electronics", also retro-tronics)[1] is the making of electric circuits or appliances using older electric components, such as vacuum tubes, Nixie displays, relays, uniselectors, analogue meters, etc.
Retrotronics is a popular strand within the steampunk movement. At the Oxford exhibition of Steampunk art,[2] a third of the works on show had a strong retrotronic influence, from light fittings of period components through to computer keyboards and webcams of burnished copper and brass. Outside steampunk, similar influences are found amongst the retro-futurist scene. A recent musical trend has sought to recapture early 1980s 8-bit game and synthesiser sounds, often referred to as Chiptune. Artists such as Kid Carpet perform entire sets on children's toys or pocket synths of the period. Other artists, such as Nullsleep, perform using only period video game hardware. DJs offer dance music events built from samples of period games or gadgets.[3]

Vape N Bake,
Reactions: pakalolo

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
VG "Retrotronic"

Wikipedia
Retrotronics (a portmanteau of "retro" and "electronics", also retro-tronics)[1] is the making of electric circuits or appliances using older electric components, such as vacuum tubes, Nixie displays, relays, uniselectors, analogue meters, etc.
Retrotronics is a popular strand within the steampunk movement. At the Oxford exhibition of Steampunk art,[2] a third of the works on show had a strong retrotronic influence, from light fittings of period components through to computer keyboards and webcams of burnished copper and brass. Outside steampunk, similar influences are found amongst the retro-futurist scene. A recent musical trend has sought to recapture early 1980s 8-bit game and synthesiser sounds, often referred to as Chiptune. Artists such as Kid Carpet perform entire sets on children's toys or pocket synths of the period. Other artists, such as Nullsleep, perform using only period video game hardware. DJs offer dance music events built from samples of period games or gadgets.[3]

Curses, I was looking for something exactly like that. I have no entry, yours is the one I would pick.

PS: Not Chiptune.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Tweek

YFZ

vapor genie amped
amped vapor genie
amped genie

vapor genie delux
vapor genie special edition delux

Mr Dr professor vapor genie special edition delux...............
exhale.

YFZ,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Aladdin's Lamp
Aladdin's Vapor
Vapor Magic
I Dream of Vapor
Vapor
Jeannie
Tony's Fun Lamp
Vapor of Eden

lesvape,

Adobewan

OK I really want to win this because I don't have enough vaporizers but you guys have offered some really killer suggestions and now I want to vote for some of them.
Hey Dan, any chance we can get in on the voting?

Adobewan,
Reactions: placetime
I might as well try! :)

WarpGenie
VG Poketo
VaporGenie^3 (VaporGenie Cubed)
VaporGenie^2 (VaporGenie Squared)
IonGenie
VG Ion
ionVG
VG Spark
SparkGenie
VaporBug
Vapobug
VG Blast
VaporBlast
BlastGenie
VaPocket Genie
VaPower Genie
VG Block
AtomGenie
VGAtom

brown_hobbit,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

I propose:

VGTron

In French that would sound like "VégéTron", where the "Végé" part refers to becoming vegetative and "Tron" to the fact it's driven by electron current...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: Pipes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom