**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 48 19.2%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.0%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Do the ball vapes mentioned here you believe are among the absolute best tasting vaporizers because of the purity of the balls that they all share? Similar or even better flavor than Herborizer?
Flavor is mostly related to temperature, a harder roast will have a more popcorny flavor but with the P3 Zs the materials, the excellent low-temp performance and the load size make for just the kind of performance you're describing. There have been others recently that perform very well too at lower temps with excellent flavor but they are designed to work best with a larger load, requiring for me at least more rounds of heating and degrading flavor.

nicknobody

Is this for real? SS lite zeal kit with everything you need but a coil stand for $126 bucks???

We should all have one of these.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Is this for real? SS lite zeal kit with everything you need but a coil stand for $126 bucks???

We should all have one of these.
It sure is...a great buy!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
In particular I would like to know about the ZX. I would like to use it to extract everything in one shot or in a few draws, something like the TM.

The ZX has a smaller bowl than the other options (14mm input vice 19mm for all the other injectors), so minimum effective load is going to be smaller, lending itself to fewer pulls needed to clear a bowl. Add on top that it runs at far lower temps than any others I have tried (I have 5 and most run 530-600+f, ZX I currently run at 410-420 depending on bowl) and it’s material composition give it the best flavor output of any injector.

IMO and YMMV as always, but given this little bit of info I would say you would be pleased with a ZX.

Newbie. Using a vmax pro to vape and just not cutting it. I’d like to step into this world and try a ball vape. I have nothing, so I’ll be looking for the full kit and glass. Trying to get in at the best value price as I dip my toe.

So spending way too many hours going through threads…, YouTube, reviews etc. here’s a list I’ve come up with that seem to have a low entry cost. Which would you select ?

A. TiTi - DiY Inspired Injector Heavy Bundle Curated by VG $224.00
B. B0 (B Zero) Injector Heavy Bundle Curated by VGoodiEZ$260.00
C. ZX Zirconia Ceramic 110V Plug-&-Play Kit $300.00
D. Zeal kit ? Cost
E. Vapvana E-Vap Early Adopters Kit $199. Says ships in June. Anybody seen them or got any update

and what is a good basic glass. I was thinking this one
Mega globe mk2 $72

thanks everyone.

EarthworldTim

Newbie. Using a vmax pro to vape and just not cutting it. I’d like to step into this world and try a ball vape. I have nothing, so I’ll be looking for the full kit and glass. Trying to get in at the best value price as I dip my toe.

So spending way too many hours going through threads…, YouTube, reviews etc. here’s a list I’ve come up with that seem to have a low entry cost. Which would you select ?

D. Zeal kit ? Cost
E. Vapvana E-Vap Early Adopters Kit $199. Says ships in June. Anybody seen them or got any update

Mega globe mk2 $72

thanks everyone.
Zeal kit is probably the route I'd go since it's the least expensive and performs very well(I don't have the SS but Zirc is good). I believe it's in the ~$125 ballpark for the whole thing.

I'd say you can do better than a mega globe in that price range but I enjoyed my globe for a bit. Unfortunately you may have some more research hours to put in for the glass choice ;) Mega globe is pretty thin glass, you can get better quality from TAG(thickassglass) and others for sure. Best to start with the recent posts here and work your way back, some deals will be expired or sold out.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
D. Zeal kit ? Cost
I think any of these will do you fine. They all have trade offs, but they aren't radically different from each other. They have minor differences, but I would have to know more about you to help decide on those trade-offs.

If I were going with a TiTi-inspired kit, I might look at the Koil Boi Sun and Flare, rather than the VG bundle. But I haven't tried it myself.

I have a B1, ZX, SX, and two Zeals. They are all great. I would probably recommend against the B0 because it is my least favorite and a bit more expensive than other options. The ZX is great and I think that DC PID seems really great. The Zeal is a fantastic deal at $125 for the bundle, although I have a preference for the Zirconia Zeal over the SS. Both are great though.

Anyway if I were buying my first coil-driven vape, I would pick the Zeal bundle because it is so inexpensive and complete. It's also an absolute top-tier vape. But you can't go wrong with any of those options.

Mega globe mk2 $72
I'm not a fan of those globes. I don't have the Sneaky Pete version, but they are all very thin glass. You might like it, but I don't. Have a look at the cheap glass thread for more recommendations:

coolbreeze

Either of these is great basic gear; go with the B0 (of the two) because it's a refined version of the TiTi and the improvements are worth it. It's a great package.
Top choice for me; the premium option for roasting smaller, more efficiently. Excellent effects and flavor.
D. Zeal kit ? Cost
Second choice for me: Great flavor, even roast, great effects. Second choice for me purely because of minimum load efficiency.
New to me, looks interesting!
Mega globe mk2 $72
Probably improved enough with the new perc and passthrough valve; much loved.

EDIT: Follow the others' advice and go poke around the cheap bubbler thread for a better selection.

thanks everyone.
Good thing is, you can hardly go wrong.

Oden

I have never tried a ball vape.
Do the ball vapes mentioned here you believe are among the absolute best tasting vaporizers because of the purity of the balls that they all share? Similar or even better flavor than Herborizer? Just to mention one of the absolute best in this regard.
I have a Tinymight, could its performance (power, extraction, vapor quality, flavor) be far surpassed when compared to a ball vape? In particular I would like to know about the ZX. I would like to use it to extract everything in one shot or in a few draws, something like the TM.
The ZX is a very solid choice if you like a pure convection device.
I love my SX (I don't have the ZX yet, it's coming soon) because it's tasty, sweet on the garge and powerful as shit!
I mash 0.04 to 600 into a milky draw and it gives me the same high as other of my buds but uses more weed.
I make big savings with my SX and it is very appreciable.
Personally I own only one portable vaporizer currently and it is my TM2.
It's a very good portable vaporizer, but of course my SX steals the show. More powerful, tastier, denser vapor, no irritation to my throat unlike my TM which made me cough. And of course it's easier to use an SX by simply loading a bowl and clearing a bowl in one hit.
TM always good for outdoors.

mikedvapestrees

D. Zeal kit ? Cost

Mega globe mk2 $72

thanks everyone.
Save some money get a ssv vaporizer with ball mod

mikedvapestrees,
Reactions: coolbreeze

mikedvapestrees

Still more that several of the options, so not sure how that is saving money?
What ball vape have you seen. Ones I've seen are $500 average so either you got a connect or you're going to get a subpar product. I did see diy kit for 300. Frankly I feel like if you have a enail you could just make your own

Still more than most of the options, so not sure how that is saving money?
Also 160 for da Budda and 40 add mod is cheaper and more reliable

mikedvapestrees,
Reactions: Oden

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What ball vape have you seen. Ones I've seen are $500 average so either you got a connect or you're going to get a subpar product. I did see diy kit for 300. Frankly I feel like if you have a enail you could just make your own
You replied to a message that had prices:
D. Zeal kit ? Cost
Only cost not listed above is the Zeal kit, the least expensive at $125.
Also 160 for da Budda and 40 add mod is cheaper and more reliable
I have had no reliability problems with any of my coil vapes. I am not sure I trust your research given the above. Have you tried any desktop besides ones from elev8?

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

All of them, and I own 6 of them. If you buy an SSV or DB and ball mod, you have an SSV or DB ball mod. If you buy an injector vape you have that head, plus a coil and PID you can now use for any other available heads.

Oden

SKO kit at 230.
T360 not far too.

fraktal

I have never tried a ball vape.
Do the ball vapes mentioned here you believe are among the absolute best tasting vaporizers because of the purity of the balls that they all share? Similar or even better flavor than Herborizer? Just to mention one of the absolute best in this regard.
I have a Tinymight, could its performance (power, extraction, vapor quality, flavor) be far surpassed when compared to a ball vape? In particular I would like to know about the ZX. I would like to use it to extract everything in one shot or in a few draws, something like the TM.
I have a lot of ball vape and if you looking for the flavor and the smoothest go on the ZX the zirconia and the 14mm bowl do an awesome job. You will not disappointed .

GratefulDread

There's a new Ti baller head from B2cvape. The Tiodw Mini 2.0
Similar to the previous combo head they put out, but uses a 20mm coil, instead of 25mm, is compatible with 19mm injector bowls and 22mm "diffuser" bowls. It doesn't work with the 29mm injector bowls.
Saeba1622a58140aeaf099d3acb7c94ccg.jpg

They also just listed these 22mm bowls which I'm more interested in:
S01cafd1561cd4408ba81dd1fba7744831.jpg

Oden

Similar to the previous combo head they put out, but uses a 20mm coil, instead of 25mm, is compatible with 19mm injector bowls and 22mm "diffuser" bowls. It doesn't work with the 29mm injector bowls.

Cool.
Very interesting

Cloud McLongFoot

So is this for herb and concentrate?

Hippie

I like the look of this Tiodw mini 2 - 22mm long sounds about right to me as I think a standard coil is stretched a little too far on the Taroma Lite Plus

I'd say just flower - altho you can always put concentrates on top of your weed or on a bed of vaping cotton or a flavour stone or something

Top Bottom