**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

rageweary

It does not have a dedicated thread. It's been discussed here and on the O'Connell Vapes thread:
Appreciate you man! I'm super interested in the TKO but I've only found small amounts of info. I watched Troy's video on it and it's not that I dislike troy but sometimes i feel like his content is biased

Oden

Appreciate you man! I'm super interested in the TKO but I've only found small amounts of info. I watched Troy's video on it and it's not that I dislike troy but sometimes i feel like his content is biased
You absolutely have to go to his discord group if you want to know all the details about the TKO and see him in action 🔥
Everything happens there.
The members are very active and the O'Connell guy is very cool.
It's a crime not to have a TKO for bead vape lovers.
It's simple, go to the O'Connell Woodworks website there is a green box at the bottom right of the page (chat with us) simply ask him to share his discord link with you.
Everyone including the manufacturer will be happy to answer your questions 😉

rageweary

You absolutely have to go to his discord group if you want to know all the details about the TKO and see him in action 🔥
Everything happens there.
The members are very active and the O'Connell guy is very cool.
It's a crime not to have a TKO for bead vape lovers.
It's simple, go to the O'Connell Woodworks website there is a green box at the bottom right of the page (chat with us) simply ask him to share his discord link with you.
Everyone including the manufacturer will be happy to answer your questions

Much appreciated! I have a b1 and b2 and love them both buy everything I'm hearing about this thing is right up my alley! Thanks again

felvapes

I am enjoying my Tiodw V3 more than my Ceroma and shipping to Oz makes them very appealing as Q shop shipping is more than the whole B2Cvape head from memory.
Yea shipping is around double or more the cost of a Tiodw Mini
My mini is performing better than my Taroma lite
I'm happy with the performance for sure and now they are pricing them at an accessible cost to everyone - we are seeing American companies drop the price too proving you can run a profitable business without ripping the customer off
And as one American company dropped the price of its ballers - another followed almost immediately in kind

Win for the community, win for everyone

I'm having fun playing adult mecano/Lego and making different diy versions of ballers now
The open source of the tech is why it has progressed so quickly in such a short time
Everyone tries stuff and shares their experience
Manufacturers get to see that and refine the ideas too and make and sell new products to keep a business going
So again, everyone wins

felvapes

Which ones are you referring to?
Well the first didn't drop the price so much as release one at an affordable price for a localised company
But the zeal and the SS version are very affordable in comparison to the competition in regards to smaller/localised companies
Then the z8 maker very soon after had the cheaper version of that head (with a mesh screen not machined screen)
I also know of a number of new ball heads from some new makers soon to be entering the scene and from the few I've spoken to, although they intend to make money, are also saying they will be releasing them as more affordable options to the market

This is good for everyone, customers and small businesses alike

shroomi

Loving my Tiodw titanium, but I'm sure other ball vapes perform differently, so I'm dying to try something else! The Tio in fact is my first ball vape, now my favourite type of vaporizers <3 The problem obviously is the price tag on some of the products, which rises with taxes.
I've missed out on the Tiodw ceramic housing but I'm waiting for the new version (should be out within the end of the month I hope). Tiodw mini on the way, in the meantime, along with a dual pid and accessories (thank you VAS :) ). I'm also thinking about the titanium bowl, at least I couldn't accidentally break it, but I'm a little concerned about flavour tampering.
Also waiting for Qaroma quartz restock (any info on this?), I think I will try it and the Ceroma too.
ZX/SX/Z8 look very cool and I read many good things about their performance, but look like I missed out on these too.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
That's because IT'S IS BIASED, it's biased towards his cash cows and anyone who pays him for a spot, he's a character for sure, I mean the guy just willingly killed his own discord when he banned the most active members of his channel FFS

Only a few weeks ago you could post and within an hour you had to search way the fuck back to find it cause the damn thing was moving so quick... Now I made a post 6 days ago and it's still on the 1st page FFS, just totally dead

Also @Oden are you sure it's Zirconia and not his version of the ceroma?

Sativapo

Would the new zirconia tiodw be 14mm like the z8 ? I want to start in ball vapes with a 14mm injector but the z8 us too expensive. Maybe the titi reduction...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Then the z8 maker very soon after had the cheaper version of that head (with a mesh screen not machined screen)
This is not really accurate though. The ZX is a zirconia (more expensive) version of the ss SX, not a more affordable version of the zirconia Z8.

Phase3 SX is also pretty competitively priced considering the fact it comes ruby filled, the TKO ss one is quite pricey in comparison. I believe the staroma, when you add the rubies, is in a similar price bracket as the SX, not sure how much their shipping is though. (Of course choice of material isn't the only differentiating aspect, but since the discussion started off comparing the prices of three zirconia ballheads it seems fair to take material as a starting point.)

you can run a profitable business without ripping the customer off

This must be be directed at Phase3, as he's the one that announced the more affordable ZX after CC announced his affordable Zeal line. Phase3 put in a lot of r&d, his Z8 is a premium ball head and the affordability of his SX shows he's not trying to rip anybody off. He's also a small startup with limited products manufactured per batch, which makes it harder to get the profit margin up. It's quite the disservice to accuse a maker who's passionate about vaporizing and an active part of the community and trying to bring his innovative work to vapers of ripping his customers off.

coolbreeze

Last edited:

Oden

I am enjoying my Tiodw V3 more than my Ceroma and shipping to Oz makes them very appealing as Q shop shipping is more than the whole B2Cvape head from memory.
Indeed the Qshop delivery price is salty.
I parted with all my Qshop products since I got the TKO.
It's not in the same category.
Indeed TKO is better, and since I have my SX I can sincerely say that the Phase3 range is superior to Q!
I would never buy a Qshop product again.
For B2Cvape products I liken them to Qshop (Chinese) products.
So I'm not interested.
I know what I have now is better.
Aussi @@Oden êtes-vous sûr que c'est Zirconia et non sa version du ceroma?
I heard he was considering making a zircon model.
It's been a long time since competitors with a plan to copy the original huh...

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
How would I get on the ZX train right now? Just wait for it to be available on the website? Follow a certain thread on here? I just want to not miss out on limited drops.
Cloud connoisseur will have the zeal available soon, it's by far the cheapest way to get into a Zirconia ball vape

@Oden where did you hear that? Also why did my comment get turned into French?

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
[
The ZX is $123 if I remember correctly and with the balls already installed.
Zeal will be max 115 without the balls I guess...
Not a huge difference sir.
On t's discord
Troy.
Don't forget he's also putting together a SS version and is trying to get the entire setup with pid/coil ruby and SS HEAD for under 120 bucks, or atleast that's the goal as I understand it from his post

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
[
The ZX is $123 if I remember correctly and with the balls already installed.
Zeal will be max 115 without the balls I guess...
Not a huge difference sir.
I think the ZX and the Zeal will be quite different. The shape of the head is very different. The ZX is a 14mm injector and the Zeal is a 22mm diffuser. There are several other differences, but I think it will come down to personal taste. I have both pre-ordered because I could see them both filling a niche in my routine.

The Zeal will also have the Armor coil available that should be pretty cool if it works as planned.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I think the ZX and the Zeal will be quite different. The shape of the head is very different. The ZX is a 14mm injector and the Zeal is a 22mm diffuser. There are several other differences, but I think it will come down to personal taste. I have both pre-ordered because I could see them both filling a niche in my routine.

The Zeal will also have the Armor coil available that should be pretty cool if it works as planned.
Yes that's a neat idea he's got with that coil, I hope his testing proves favorable because that coil would be great and possibly for other exposed coil setups

I'm also excited to try the diffuser style as my experience has been with injector style only so far with my ceroma and tiodw

Top Bottom