**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Anyone used a ball injector vape with a Sticky Brick type device?

I noticed O'Connel Woodworks designed his TKO to pair with some of his butane devices. Really makes me wonder what the experience is like.
I do this with a Hot Rod on a Hydrobrick. It works like a charm. I believe I've also done it successfully with my CH B0 turned down a little ...

sickstreak

I'm wanting to buy my first ball vape! I'm looking for the best flavor possible. Looking at the qaroma/qaroma xl or the phase 3 v1.8. Are these vapes the best for flavor?

Last edited:
sickstreak,
Reactions: LesPlenty

coolbreeze

phase 3 v1.8. Are these vapes the best for flavor?
Nice thing about the Z8 (Inv1.8) is how it performs at very low temps. I hover in the 475-525 range and some folks go much, much lower. This leads to amazing flavor production. The high is something else too. You wouldn't be disappointed. I haven't tried it but I was considering Qaroma from that line, mostly for the flavor/durability balance.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm looking to buy my first ball vape! I'm looking for the best flavor possible. Looking at the qaroma/qaroma xl or the phase 3 v1.8. Are these vapes the best for flavor?
Out of my injectors, I would give the flavor crown to the CC Atlas. It's a cartridge, not a coil but I count it as a "ball vape".

I have not tried the Z8 but I have heard good things (right above, for example).

Last edited:

BakedDiogenes

Nice thing about the Z8 (Inv1.8) is how it performs at very low temps. I hover in the 475-525 range and some folks go much, much lower. This leads to amazing flavor production. The high is something else too. You wouldn't be disappointed. I haven't tried it but I was considering Qaroma from that line, mostly for the flavor/durability balance.
I run mine at 400f on a 3D DC enail.

coolbreeze

I'm looking for the best flavor possible.
Definitely not a ballvape, but the Prrl Neo is worth considering if flavor is a main goal. It hits hard with good technique and a proper bowl, it's portable, and the flavor's off the charts.

The Z8 has miles of headroom, though. I haven't even really tried yet to see what it would do at higher temps.

Last edited:

howie105

I'm wanting to buy my first ball vape! I'm looking for the best flavor possible. Looking at the qaroma/qaroma xl or the phase 3 v1.8. Are these vapes the best for flavor?
I can't compare my PID driven ELEV8R to other ballers because it is the only PID driven baller I have. However, in comparison to the rest of my little collection of vapes, it ranks near the top. I ascribe that to the all glass air and vapor path, and the PIDs ability to inform me about the heaters state.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This looks interesting.. especially with those ATMs y'all use for it. Looks like some Rick and Morty science project.
I love my ATM, but when I want to get Mad Scientist, I pull out this:
PXL-20230103-200039208.jpg

It was a gift from another Ent. It's fun and stable but hard to dial in between whole number voltages.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Got a new recycler that is pretty restrictive and needs a lot of air to recycle well. I first tried it with 3mm rubies in the Ti baller but it was about the same restriction as my DNail Nimbus! I swapped the 3mm rubies over to 4mm and found the 'Goldilocks' combo...this works great, I really enjoy being able to tailor the vape to the water pipe.:tup:

coolbreeze

This is going to be a real winner at that price point!

Would love to see @invertedisdead stuff take off in a significant way, dude has done so much for the industry
Yeah, I think people will like the 14mm for efficiency. This will be an awesome small bowl crusher, I imagine. It's based on the Z8 which is so well tuned that the smaller loads really count and your stash dwindles much slower.

My_50p_worth

Yeah, I think people will like the 14mm for efficiency. This will be an awesome small bowl crusher, I imagine. It's based on the Z8 which is so well tuned that the smaller loads really count and your stash dwindles much slower.
I think both the Z8 and SS version are the best and most well thought out products inverted has done

Totally foolproof, drop proof, simple, and easy to install. On top of the insane performance, all at lower temps than competitors

I can really see these (the SS one particularly) taking off. The previous versions had more of a “hobbyist product” kinda vibe IMO, whereas these two feel like a product you’d see sold in a big vape shop

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I think both the Z8 and SS version are the best and most well thought out products inverted has done

Totally foolproof, drop proof, simple, and easy to install. On top of the insane performance, all at lower temps than competitors

I can really see these (the SS one particularly) taking off. The previous versions had more of a “hobbyist product” kinda vibe IMO, whereas these two feel like a product you’d see sold in a big vape shop
Yeah, exactly. Hope the handle-makers are sharpening their tools and the glassblowers (@GoodVibesBoro ) making up some lovely 14mm adapters!

RedZep

I'm not very clued up on Inverted ball vapes yet. Could you please discuss your "insane performance, all at lower temps" comment.

I take it to have two possible meanings. 1) You get similar results to other ball vapes using a lower heat setting on the PID.
2) This vape is superior at vaping the flower at a low temp, to enable greater extraction of terpenes and cannabinoids.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I'm not very clued up on Inverted ball vapes yet. Could you please discuss your "insane performance, all at lower temps" comment.

I take it to have two possible meanings. 1) You get similar results to other ball vapes using a lower heat setting on the PID.
2) This vape is superior at vaping the flower at a low temp, to enable greater extraction of terpenes and cannabinoids.
Right on both counts!

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Cheebsy
Top Bottom