BAKx - bake all kinds

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Good luck everyone! Drop is about to kick off I believe.

I've decided at the 11th hour that I'll sit this one out. Still having fun with my Couchlog for now and maybe someone will have buyer's remorse and sell me theirs 🤞😄

mixchu69

I am not sure what happened. I put a lacewood in my cart and hit checkout at 2:00pm. I started putting in my new address (bought a tubo before) and then it wouldnt let me input more info. Is that how it works? Or did I lose the bid? Just not familiar with the process. I heard that there was an email sent but did not receive one.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Oh yeah, scored one ,finally !!! Cheers to everyone who had luck or not :) !

2312bakx-23-1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:

yogie

I think mine went through. Got an email, but no payment info requested or shared yet...

Edit: definitely got one! I tried to get the one I thought least interesting so there was less competition. I guess it worked, lol.

I got a second email confirming the purchase and a link to pay. I made my payment and also added a battery/mod. I've never used a 510 mod, so this should be fun.

Last edited:

almost there

I am not sure what happened. I put a lacewood in my cart and hit checkout at 2:00pm. I started putting in my new address (bought a tubo before) and then it wouldnt let me input more info. Is that how it works? Or did I lose the bid? Just not familiar with the process. I heard that there was an email sent but did not receive one.
The site froze from the deluge. It happed to me also and I refreshed the page after I realized the clock was ticking. After that things were moving at a crawl. Sorry dude.

btka

I think mine went through. Got an email, but no payment info requested or shared yet...
I also got an e-mail, but also no payment info…
What does payment Method: Drop Checkout mean?
Did I scored one?
I am also not sure about the color of my bakx..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I don't think you would have needed your address, either way it wouldn't have mattered, it would have just been the goal to check out as quick as possible and then you can adjust whatever you need later... So anything that slowed you down could have cost you the unit

I also got an e-mail, but also no payment info…
What does payment Method: Drop Checkout mean?
Did I scored one?
I am also not sure about the color of my bakx..

Drop check out means there's no payment yet, if you are confirmed you will get instructions there's no rush to pay, they will be posted again so you can see

btka

I don't think you would have needed your address, either way it wouldn't have mattered, it would have just been the goal to check out as quick as possible and then you can adjust whatever you need later... So anything that slowed you down could have cost you the unit

Drop check out means there's no payment yet, if you are confirmed you will get instructions there's no rush to pay, they will be posted again so you can see
Scored one!!!

Which accessories are recommended?
How long I have time to pay?

Shit Snacks

Scored one!!!

Which accessories are recommended?
How long I have time to pay?

Congratulations! I'm sure you have a few days, but once he can catch up he will explain if you want to ask him directly? You know it's a busy day!

For me important accessories are WPA, up to you if you want to try any of the various dry stems? Depending on what mod you are using if you need that etc dab stuff?

Hello I grabed one. But how to pay I have a link with invoice payment starting at 1chf.

You can ask directly if you are confused, with what to do, I think you are supposed to type in the amount along with shipping and whatever accessories? Depending how you are paying

BurgerXan

Congratulations! I'm sure you have a few days, but once he can catch up he will explain if you want to ask him directly? You know it's a busy day!

For me important accessories are WPA, up to you if you want to try any of the various dry stems? Depending on what mod you are using if you need that etc dab stuff?

You can ask directly if you are confused, with what to do, I think you are supposed to type in the amount along with shipping and whatever accessories? Depending how you are paying
I sent a mail to Ralph, I think you are right. I must match the total price with shipping. I will wait for a reply from him, thanks

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Thank you @DeadRabb1t I was able to get it working finally on the Triade with your recommendation of adding the material to the default setup. For me, installing the Lamart DNA theme affected it working properly so I am back on the default theme and seems to be working fine so I will stick with that.
I have just got around to googling the 250c you own and it's a 3 cell config and that what will be doing the error. Because the 250c can be configured in different ways for batteries it might need themes to cover those possibilities

Trulukkyphrank

Thanks for the anwers about the heatsink! It looks I'm good without one!

Does anybody uses de puff mode? I only have configured the cruz mode which is working nice for sesssions on a low temp or for big hits on a high temp while only inserting the stem 5seconds before drawing. I wonder how the puff mode can be used?? Thanks in advance!

Shit Snacks

I believe I was lucky enough to get one, does anyone know what 510 box mods run the Lamart profile software?

There is a list, here and in the other lamart threads, but also on the website... They are not so easy to find these days unfortunately

wonder how the puff mode can be used??

Do you mean on demand? Since you said cruise, and presuming you are describing puff as the opposite, though I've never heard that name used for it... I had some success doing it, you'll want to set the temp higher, so it can heat quicker, but it will still take longer and just be a different experience... Cruise widely preferred widely preferred (I like to use tetra that way too, auto fire for my one-hitters, so I don't have to hold the trigger down)

btka

I have a question regarding watt of mod
In the manual it says:
Box mod with minimum 60 watts power,
120watts recommended

What would be the difference if I my mod has less wattage then 120w? Is it battery life or would the Performance of bakx would be worse with less wattage.

I have the Wismac sinuous p80 mod it have 80watts is this enough or would you suggest higher watt? Also it is listed to work with the turbo firmware for bakx?

@FrostyGeode her is the list which box mods work with the turbo firmware:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I have a question regarding watt of mod
In the manual it says:
Box mod with minimum 60 watts power,
120watts recommended

What would be the difference if I my mod has less wattage then 120w? Is it battery life or would the Performance of bakx would be worse with less wattage.

Battery life and power, less capable, you won't need all 120 but 60 is a bit limiting

I have the Wismac sinuous p80 mod it have 80watts is this enough or would you suggest higher watt? Also it is listed to work with the turbo firmware for bakx?

That mod is fine and yes of course it works with the firmware as that is what the tetra is married to

Might need a heat sink though

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom