BAKx - bake all kinds

Samwiseganj

mine arrived today but struggling a bit…

I’ve screwed the metal ring in and and attached it to the mod but when I turn it on it’s says ‘no atomiser found’

Using the blue joytech mod from Lamart with all the profiles installed.

New to this type of vape so any help would be appreciated.

Samwiseganj,

Samwiseganj

Didn’t have it screwed in enough was a bit afraid of threading it or something but is ok now gave it a final twist and all good.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now going to try and work out what to do next. Is there a user guide?

Samwiseganj,
Reactions: passenger

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Happy Sunday gang!:tup:

... Saturday though right? :suspicious::p:cool::freak:

PXL-20230805-205927269.jpg

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
The BAKx…what an easy to configure powerhouse. A few low temp flavor hits from 350° to 360°, bump it up to 380° to 390° to complete the extraction. DNA mods pair well with it. What more can you ask for, except maybe at least one backup BAKx?

CaleidosCope

Also blown away.
I even tried to "rebuild" the BaKx because it's so rare and I wanted an ebony replacement ;)...the heater band is tricky, so is the connection. I was thinking of a hardwired version connected to an RDA...but it won't work without the proper heater band.
The construction is masterful too. KIS (keep it simple) to the max.
Kudos.

mixchu69

Me too. I need to read up on instructions on how to fill out and get ready to add to shopping cart. Reading the tetra P80 thread, it looks like it is not that simple.

I had the tubo evic (never got the tetra), so didn’t have to compete with others

So 11pm Swiss is 2pm in California

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Me too. I need to read up on instructions on how to fill out and get ready to add to shopping cart. Reading the tetra P80 thread, it looks like it is not that simple.

I had the tubo evic (never got the tetra), so didn’t have to compete with others

So 11pm Swiss is 2pm in California

Everything is pretty streamlined now, it helps if you want to make an account at Lamart beforehand, maybe even do a test order that you can cancel... Though the way it works now you reserve your unit before you pay for it so yeah it's just getting the page ready to refresh and add to cart, check out

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Have the drops featured "ready-to-use" BAKx's that are already paired with a 510 unit from his site or do you have to rush to grab one of those along with a BAKx under all the time pressure? I've never owned a 510 heating unit but I'm willing to learn to try this vape.

TigoleBitties,

mixchu69

Does anyone know how much the “early Bids” go for? $20, $30, or even as much as $100?

mixchu69,
Top Bottom