BAKx - bake all kinds

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
The DNA material from Lamart and profiles are here on the manual page at the bottom

The material profile was created by Choo specifically for the bakx please use that

Thank you 😊
Thanks for the info. Just a quick follow up, not trying to derail the thread. I’m setting up my DNA mods this weekend. Are the BAKx Cruz and BAKx Puff profiles ready to go as is once I let the mod read and lock the BAKx resistance? No need to fiddle with TCR (when I previewed the profiles they seemed to show the default DNA TCR, where do I view the Lamart profile TCR value)? Also, the DNA Lamart TUBO profiles, are they intended for use with the TetraX and also good as is? It’ll be a few days before I can test everything but want to set it up this weekend while I have a little time.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: GoldenBud

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Thanks for the info. Just a quick follow up, not trying to derail the thread. I’m setting up my DNA mods this weekend. Are the BAKx Cruz and BAKx Puff profiles ready to go as is once I let the mod read and lock the BAKx resistance? No need to fiddle with TCR (when I previewed the profiles they seemed to show the default DNA TCR, where do I view the Lamart profile TCR value)? Also, the DNA Lamart TUBO profiles, are they intended for use with the TetraX and also good as is? It’ll be a few days before I can test everything but want to set it up this weekend while I have a little time.
I believe it's a yes to all questions

Should be plug and read cold Res then play

Same for the tetrax 🤞 *not sure what you do in regards to resistance settings on that myself sorry

GoldenBud

you can use this guide for set TCR 185 for a DNA mod. reduce ~0.021 for both BAKx and TETRAx, but maybe 0.025 for TETRAx, start with low temp for checking:

Stonedbadger

Have you tried it with full nugs yet?

I tried a little nug first up before I had the Bakx dialled in. I just had to increase the resistance. Then I was enjoying ground flower, added some wax... wow!!

But I just tried the full nug again, and yes!! This thing is pretty fucking good. Congratulations to @funkyjunky love your work!!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
you can use this guide for set TCR 185 for a DNA mod. reduce ~0.021 for both BAKx and TETRAx, but maybe 0.025 for TETRAx, start with low temp for checking:
Thank you for the info. I saw the Ninja guide earlier. Is there a reason I need to mess with TCR if I’m using the Lamart DNA profiles? Haven’t the proper TCR values for the BAKx already been set in the Lamart DNA profiles?

CanikUser19,

GoldenBud

Thank you for the info. I saw the Ninja guide earlier. Is there a reason I need to mess with TCR if I’m using the Lamart DNA profiles? Haven’t the proper TCR values for the BAKx already been set in the Lamart DNA profiles?
Seems like TCR 600:
image.png

it's fine you can use it but follow DNA user recommendations
if you want u can set 0.00185 and File>Save
it should save it
then lock 0.021~ below cold
use temp from 400F or so

GoldenBud,

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
No there is no reason to do any TCR'ing

Install the Lamart profile for your DNA model , cold lock Res, pick a number you like to start and click go 👍

The profile applies Lamart theming and material profiles for the devices

GoldenBud

No there is no reason to do any TCR'ing

Install the Lamart profile for your DNA model , cold lock Res, pick a number you like to start and click go 👍

The profile applies Lamart theming and material profiles for the devices
but if you use the default TCR 600 and cold res locked, you need to use only 200C and if you use 220C or so it will combust? (something I never understood about DNA.... because it gives 600 as a default)

GoldenBud,

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
but if you use the default TCR 600 and cold res locked, you need to use only 200C and if you use 220C or so it will combust? (something I never understood about DNA.... because it gives 600 as a default)
When you apply the Lamart DNA profile for the DNA model you own

It will automatically install the correct information for the mod to run in temp control

So it's

Apply Lamart profile for device is dna100c

Cold lock the bakx resistance

Pick a temp and press go

There are no other step and nothing else that the end user needs to do

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
#54 not 52. I was so high that I tried to put the pick in the tube to get the weed out and I missed the whole tube the first try!:razz: WTF! :whoa: Nice job Lamart!:tup:

Wake and BAKx:tup:

Mods please merge posts thanks!:wave:

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Last edited:

Stonedbadger

When using the U banger for concentrates what is the max temp you can use?

Last night I had a dab at 230c around 445f which was good, but I'm wondering how high u can go without causing any damage.

I appreciate any advice and or tips

Top Bottom