BAKx - bake all kinds

Rainbow and Rasta

Thanks for posting, I did see this and almost bought it but the cost is astronomical for me as a Canadian. $768 USD or $1,043 in Canadian dollars...AND that's before my gov't screws me even more with duties and taxes. I think it makes the most sense to just get the bakx unit on it's own without all the accessories.
No problem
it’s sold now …. for 590 chf
this seems to be the last now: https://cannabissommelier.ch/produk...er-710-spezial-set-no4-incl-roor-mirko-sista/

Last edited:

average_joe

My experience so far, love the Bakx and its the only portable vape I tried that can hit as hard as my ball vapes. Love the vape, great flavor, easy to use in wattage mode and hits like a train. I noticed that I need to leave a gap at the end of the chamber as that part doesn't heat up even as the rest of the chamber.

average_joe

Does anyone has a way to clean the Bakx beaded stem? Tried the typical salt and iso shake but around the dents it's still black. So far the main drawback of the bakx for me is how quick it gets dirty, should have gotten a non beaded one to use with my bongs. I got a really long adapter to use with the bong that I can remove the beads but it's so long that I don't find it great to use. I really want my glass piece to look new again u.u.

the_hexx

Team Hash
Does anyone has a way to clean the Bakx beaded stem? Tried the typical salt and iso shake but around the dents it's still black. So far the main drawback of the bakx for me is how quick it gets dirty, should have gotten a non beaded one to use with my bongs. I got a really long adapter to use with the bong that I can remove the beads but it's so long that I don't find it great to use. I really want my glass piece to look new again u.u.
Try to boil it in milk, haven’t done so myself but apparently it has worked for others.

btka

Wanted to ask the same question…

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Try boiling, but in hot water, milk is only going to be harder to clean out later lol You could also try heating the alcohol to pour through, enough hot water should melt what's in there though between balls and get it out eventually, perhaps between alcohol rinses too... Yeah I don't really like the tiny balls crammed into the stem either, feels like a disposable stem almost haha but it's too much restriction stealing the vapor imo I have some longer WPA that I had gotten from GVB, they are plain, but not perfectly straight tubes, the newer ones that lamart had in that were made in Switzerland looked really nice! Although the shop is closed for a while now... Otherwise I have my OG glass pinch stems that were plain, requiring silicone for connection, they are nicely compact and allow me to have a great whole nug experience at least... Yeah definitely don't need any extra cooling when you're going WPA through water or hook etc

olysh pops

You can soak it in a bath of sodium percarbonate with boiling water (repeat until spotless), rinse with white vinegar (optional), then rinse with water. It's cheap and quite effective.

I've often seen on the forum the name Powdered Brewery Wash, PBW - by Five Star Chemicals - in reference to sodium percarbonate .

:tup:

Last edited:

Bababouy

I have a silicone hose that connects to my sink that I use to blast hot water through it, if there’s anything left I soak it in iso and repeat the steps until clean. The beaded stem is probably my least favorite because it becomes even more restricted so quickly with use.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
ok you have my interest

i also really just skimmed a few pages of the thread so forgive my laziness; is having a tubo-FW compatible mod make or break for this device?

i don't have 510s anymore and i remember evics kinda going extinct ... but this does interest me a little

It is actually DNA compatible as well, and can be bought as a full kit already set up

Top Bottom