• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bag Vape Mod v1.0 for Boundless TERA dry herb vape

FloridaMJ420

Hello!

Recently I converted my Boundless TERA to a bag vape and I haven't looked back since! It is super easy to mod your Boundless TERA to a bag vape, you can do it for around $50 or less, and it only takes a few minutes!

It turns out that the Boundless is an awesome bag vape and its strongest point is the THICK, DENSE VAPOR! It puts the vapor quality of my Extreme Q to shame and I use this bag mod as my primary vape. It's been almost 2 weeks now and still going strong with regular use throughout the day.

Here's my tutorial on how to convert your TERA:

Let me know if you give it a try yourself! Happy vaping!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Recently I converted my Boundless TERA to a bag vape
Nice job, great first post and a nice cheap way to try bags.:tup:
Tera temp changes C/F by pressing the up and down buttons at the same time, also the Tera does not have pass-through charging(pull both batteries and try using it) and lastly, a bit of hot water makes fitting silicon tubes much easier.:myday:

Edit, get a decent grinder and you will not lose any trichomes and you will get better vapor.
You will also bark a lot less if you use flower mode, concentrate mode on flower makes it taste like shit, also do the WPA mod to get rid of the hot spot.:wave:

Last edited:

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Great idea that I want to try @FloridaMJ420. Do you have some tips on being able to easily switch back and forth between to bag-fill mode and inhale mode?

Last edited:
notoriousLrg,

cypher3d

Great idea that I want to try @FloridaMJ420. Do you have some tips on being able to easily switch back and forth between to bag-fill mode and inhale mode?
Hello!

Recently I converted my Boundless TERA to a bag vape and I haven't looked back since! It is super easy to mod your Boundless TERA to a bag vape, you can do it for around $50 or less, and it only takes a few minutes!

It turns out that the Boundless is an awesome bag vape and its strongest point is the THICK, DENSE VAPOR! It puts the vapor quality of my Extreme Q to shame and I use this bag mod as my primary vape. It's been almost 2 weeks now and still going strong with regular use throughout the day.

Here's my tutorial on how to convert your TERA:

Let me know if you give it a try yourself! Happy vaping!

Great video, thanks man! I was attempting something like this. This puts my method to shame though. I ended up using one of these old school electric pipes to fill the bag from the top. https://imgur.com/a/IQNsRNB

It works, but very slowly.. and with a ton of sketchy plastic in the air path. My bottom screw broke in the same spot yours did. I don't want to bother with a replacement for such a small thing, but Boundless did send me the form. Would you mind telling me how you fixed yours?
https://imgur.com/a/psFOv8l

I checked out your other vids and subscribed. I'm a new FL patient, and looking forward to trying some of the stuff from Trulieve.

cypher3d

This mod is amazing!

I went to the pet store and picked up a pump and tubing for about $35. Drilling the bottom hole was easy, and I drilled out my WPA while I had the tools out. Unfortunately, I discovered both of my rear screw posts are broken, not just the screw that fell out. I tried to repair it with some glue, but I didn't have a proper clamp. There's a bit of a gap, but not terrible. I probably voided the warranty, but I'm super happy with the results!

I kept the air tube short, so I can remove the pump and use it with my WP if I want. Surprisingly, the draw is better than it was stock, even with a few inches of tube hanging out.

I did underestimate the amount of air that would fill the bag, and bought a 10 gallon pump at first. I went back and got the 80 gallon, along with the double valve, and it works great now. My bag fills up in about 1 minute and gives 2-3 huge, thick puffs each time. I fill about 2 bags in one session, and use higher temps than if I was using it with my WP (375-400 F).

To make my bags, I bought slow cooker bags from the dollar store because they didn't have standard size oven bags. It works ok, but is an odd shape. I cut the neck off a PET juice bottle, then drilled a hole in the cap. I fed the bag through, and screwed on the cap around the edge of the bag. If it went on crooked, I forced it down with pliers. I started out with a bamboo straw as stem, but now I'm using the plastic stem from the electric pipe I used in my first attempt at filling bags with the Tera. I also took FloridaMJ420s advice and used an extension cord with a switch on it to control the pump

The only thing that may take getting used to is the fact it can no longer stand upright. I might try to make a small box that will house the pump, and allow the Tera to stand up without interfering with the tube.

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to embed images.
https://imgur.com/a/w2QPuuO

cypher3d,

Bumping Spheda

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to embed images.
https://imgur.com/a/w2QPuuO
There's an icon above the text box for your new post, it's a picture of a mountain, it's between the emoticon and video embed buttons (smiley face and double film strip). Just click the mountain and paste the direct link of the image into the field, then click insert.

Interesting concept, the Tera probably shines with long rips such as the ones a system like this can provide.

Last edited:
Bumping Spheda,

WOLFXXXXX

Enjoyed the videos and subscribed to your channel...

In the second video - at the 8:53 mark after you take the second hit/pull your voice suddenly morphs into an 80 year old man, LOL! :)

WOLFXXXXX,
Top Bottom